𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 63

"Okay so since your birthday is in like 2 weeks and you have the tattoo and all I got you something else that you can have early", I say looking over at him in the car. "I don't want anything", he says. "I know but I still got you something to be quiet", I say. "It's in the glove compartment", I say as he opens it to find a bag inside with a little bow on top.

"What is it"? He asks. "Open it and see", I say as he opens it before finding a box inside. "You got me a ring"? He asks. "Open it and see", I say looking over at him as he opens it revealing the ring inside. "What do you think"? I ask. "I didn't know what size you were so if it doesn't fit we can change the size but I just took a guess", I say. "No no the size is fine I love it", he says. "I'm glad you do", i say smiling as he leans over and kisses me. "Hey I'm driving", I say laughing as he smirks.

"It's beautiful thank you", he says smiling. "How's the tattoo and that doing"? I ask. "Alright I guess", he says. "Do you like it"? I ask. "Yeah I love it this film just itches he says. "Well you heard him you can take it off if you want but he did say he'd advise you to keep it on", I say looking over to see him chucking the film out the window.

"Mattheo"! I say as he looks over. "What", he says with a blank face.

*Back at the castle*

"Hold on let me rest", I say sitting down in the car as we park up. "It's cold and dark", he says. "Yeah well my legs hurt", I say laughing as he walks around to my side of the car. "Arms up", he says lifting me out of the car bridal style carrying me into the castle. "I'll be quicker carrying you once this baby's out", he says. "She's not that heavy", I say smiling. "She fucking weighs a ton", he says smirking as we make our way to his dorm.

"Woah woah woah", mattheo says walking in before turning around as I cover my eyes. "You could of locked the door", I say. "I didn't expect you to come barging in", Tom says getting up off the bed as a girl walks out. "Who is she"? I ask. "I don't know some ravenclaw I found", he says. "Lovely", mattheo says putting me down. "Let's see the tat then", he says walking over. "Cute", he says slapping it as Mattheo stares at him.

"Where's the mark then"? He asks as mattheo turns his arm around revealing the dark mark on the inside of his arm. "Damn yours is a lot bigger than mine", he says as they put their arms together. "I must be stronger then you then", mattheo says smirking as Tom nudges him walking into the bathroom.

"Are you staying tonight"? Mattheo asks looking over at me. "Not tonight I promised Isla", I say looking over at him. "Okay goodnight", he says pulling me in for a kiss before opening the door for me. "See you tomorrow", I say walking out as he makes sure I get to my dorm alright.

The next day**

"Rise and shine Isla", I say opening the curtains as she rolls off the bed blocking the sunlight out. "Are you serious"? She says standing up. "Yep we have some announcement in the great hall so we have to be there in 10 minutes so be ready", i say walking into the bathroom.

I decided to wear some plain black leggings and one of Mattheos hoodies before putting my hair up with a clip finishing off my makeup as Isla waddles her way in. "I need to pee", she says shoving me over to the door. "Alright alright I'll get you some clothes hurry", I say shutting the door behind me.

-

"Hey", I say meeting up with mattheo to see him wearing the ring I got him and a black shirt. "Really"? I say. "What my junpers itch the tattoo", he says smirking. "Yeah right you just want to show off your new tats", I say smiling. "And what about it", he says smirking putting his arm around me as we all walk to the great hall.

"What do you think the announcement is"? Isla asks as we all sit down. "I don't know but it must be important", Tom says sitting across from us.

"Welcome everyone", umbridge says stood at the centre of the podium. "As you all know I was meant to be leaving next week when Dumbledore came back but there has been a slight change", she says.

"Dumbledore is returning today which means I will be stepping down and moving to another school", she says as everyone cheers. "Now be quiet as we would like to welcome him back", she says as Dumbledore enters through the great hall doors with his wand in hand getting rid of the new adjustments she had added whilst he was away before setting up the tapestry on the ceiling and lighting the candles as everyone cheers once more.

"We should celebrate", Isla says. "How about we go out for a meal tonight"? I ask. "If everyone's fine with doing that", I say. "Yeah sounds perfect to me", blaise says. "Great we will fit in 2 cars right"? I ask. "Yeah I mean there's 6 of us so yeah we should", blaise says. "Okay great meet at 6", I say standing up with mattheo as we both walk out.

Later on**

Everyone had to get into Theo's car whilst me and mattheo took his car as he bought the one with only two seats which was typical as he liked to show off his cars whenever he had the chance. "Slow down", I say as mattheo smirks going over the bumps in the road as I try to put lipgloss on. "I'm going to get it all over your car", I say. "Alright I'll slow down", he says smirking before going faster again.

We all met at the restaurant before heading inside to the table I booked for us all before ordering our drinks along with our food. "So Dumbledores back thats good then", Tom says. "Yeah I mean we won't have detentions every week and lessons will change back to normal and there won't be as many rules I guess", Isla says. "Precisely", I say. "Which means no more sneaking around to organise parties", I say as Islas face lights up.

"Okay yeah deal more parties", she says smiling as our drinks come out from behind the bar. "Am I driving back"? I ask mattheo sat next to me with his hand on my lap looking at his phone. "No don't worry I just got water", he says. "Okay", I say looking back at Isla sat beside me.

Shortly after our food came out one by one as we all got something different. Tom got a steak whilst Theo got a pork joint along with blaise who got a beef lasagna. Mattheo got a beef burger whereas I got a chicken one along with Isla who ordered the same as me. We all ordered some fries to go along and some of us got some salad to go with whilst others didn't.

We all sat there eating our food talking about the new changes that may happen to the school now he's back and talking about life in general before getting interrupted by Draco and pansy walking in.

"What the fuck are they doing here"? Blaise says as a waitress shows them to a two seater table on the other side of the room. "They must of knew we were coming here and booked later on", I say. "It did say fully booked though when we arrived", I say.

"Oh well it's fine let's enjoy the night", Tom says taking a sip of his drink as we carry on talking.