𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 45

The next morning**

I walked down the common room stairs before meeting up with everyone for the morning before we walked mattheo to his detention. "Wonder what she wants", blaise says. "I don't know but it sounds bad", Isla says.

"Right glad you could make it I want both riddles in with me you lot can all go to your lesson", she says as they walk inside. "Why does she want them both"? I ask. "I have no idea", blaise says.

"Guess we will have to just wait and see after class then", I say as we all walk to potions.

After class**

"What did she want then"? I ask walking over to mattheo and Tom. "We are leaving", they say. "Wait what leaving"? I ask. "She wants us to transfer to another school for 2 weeks", Tom says. "What the fuck she can't do that", I say. "She just did", mattheo says walking off. "He's pissed off he has to and so do I if we don't we will be permanently excluded", Tom says. "No no it's okay you do what you have to do when do you leave"? I ask.

"Half an hour", he says. "You have to be kidding", I say running after mattheo. "Why is she such a fucking prick", blaise says as Tom laughs. "Mattheo"! I shout jogging behind him. "You better fucking stop I can't run no more", I say out of breath as he turns around.

"Thank fuck", I say walking over. "Guess he told you", he says. "Yeah and it's okay 2 weeks will be over in no time", I say. "That's not the point y/n what if something happens to you and I'm not here I can't protect you when I'm not here", he says. "I don't need protecting", I say.

"You do", he says walking off. "I can protect myself and anyway I'll be fine", I say. "You don't know that", he says opening the common room door. "Yeah I do I'll be fine and we can still message and that", I say. "Come on you have what 25 minutes until you leave don't be so grumpy", I say walking into his dorm with him.

"Keep your necklace on", he says pulling out a bag. "I will I promise", I say. "Any problems and ill come straight here I promise", he says. "There won't be I promise let me help", I say passing him some bits of clothes and his cologne. "Your exhausted", he says walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah well I just ran a fucking mile after you what do you expect", I say sitting on his bed. "I'll try and get my father to make her change her mind", he says zipping up his bag. "If not I'll just have to put up with it", he says. "You'll be okay and so will I", I say.

"I'll walk you", I say opening up the door as he walks out. We made our way to the front of school where him and Tom held there bags waiting for someone to come and pick them up. "There's no need for you to be here", umbridge says walking out. "Yeah well your sending them away for 2 weeks the least you could no is let us say goodbye", blaise says turning around.

"That will not be necessary", she says walking over. "You have classes to be in now go", she says as a car pulls up from the distance. "It's fine go", mattheo says looking over at me. "You heard him", she says. "Alright we don't need no fucking parrot", Tom says.

"I'd watch your mouth riddle or I'll make it a month", she says smiling. "Now go", she says as we walk back inside. "It's alright y/n", blaise says putting his arm around me. "He will be back in no time", he says. "And now you can do what you want", he says smiling. "Guess so", I say.

The day went slow. I had been to 3 classes before heading to the great hall for lunch with Isla. "So", blaise says sitting down. "Quidditch match tonight you in"? He asks. "Yeah sure we will be there we don't have anything better to do I guess", I say. "Alright bring Theo aswell", he says. "Where is he anyway I haven't seen him all day", Isla says.

"Skipping class", blaise says. "He's still a bit hungover so he's just staying in our dorm", he says. "Fair enough anyway you have another scan due on the weekend right", he asks. "Yeah on Saturday why"? I ask. "Will mattheo be going or is he not allowed to leave", he asks.

"So far I'm going on my own", I say. "Well we will come then", he says. "Thanks", I say. "Mattheo really wanted to come but they aren't letting him because they think he will run away back here or to his house", I say. "I mean he probably will but hey once two weeks have gone you still have a couple more scans so he can go then", he says. "Yeah true well I'm gonna head back and find Theo for tonight are you two alright here"? I ask. "Yeah we will be fine", Isla says. "Alright see you in a bit".

I made my way out before heading to the Slytherin common room in hopes Theo was still there. I look around to see no one just a few slytherins sat at the side so I made my way up to his dorm. "Theo"? I ask knocking on the door as someone walks up from inside. "What's up", he says opening the door to reveal him stood in a towel. "Oh it's you come in", he says as I walk in. "What did you want"? He asks.

"Blaise has a match tonight and he was wondering if you were going"? I ask sitting down on blaises bed. "Yeah sure I'll be there", he says. "How are you feeling", I ask. "Better then this morning but I don't regret it one bit last night was fun", he says. "Except from the part where we got caught of course", he says. "It's alright", I say.

"I have a scan on the weekend if you wanted to tag along with Isla and blaise since mattheo won't be able to come", I say. "Yeah sure if that's what you want I'll come", he says. "Thanks". "Right well I'm gonna get changed so you can either stay or"? He says as I stand up. "Right yeah sorry I'll leave you to change see you after", I say walking out.

*The match*

"It should be starting soon we should go find some seats", I say walking in between Isla and Theo. "Yeah it looks like it's going to rain we need to get under cover", he says. "Alright let's go then", Isla says walking infront.

We made our way to the slytherin stands before finding a seat under cover with a clear view of the field so we can see everything clearly. We sat down before the lights all turned on lighting everything up as Slytherin came out in their brooms as we all cheered.

Today was Slytherin vs hufflepuff. I had hope in Slytherin and they always beat ravenclaw which always beat hufflepuff so I knew they would eventually win. And by the time all the cheering slowed down the match started.

Within the first 10 minutes Slytherin had already scored leaving hufflepuff with nothing. taking the lead blaise hit the ball through the hoop scoring yet another point for Slytherin as everyone cheers.

The game ended with a score of 4-1 with Slytherin leading on the score board. It started raining pretty heavy so Isla ran ahead to go and find blaise whilst me and Theo walked down the stairs. "Here", he says holding the jacket over my head. "Thanks", I say as we make our way back to the castle.

"Are you not cold"? I ask as he takes down his jacket holding it to the side as it leaves a trail of water. "Nah I'm good", he says. "So", I say. "How come you never tried for the team"? I ask. "Sports aren't really my thing I'm more of a lazy type", he says. "Like mattheo then", I say. "Yeah guess so", he says.

"What about you what do you do to entertain yourself"? He asks. "Literally nothing I mean I go shopping with Isla every now and then and that but that's mostly all", I say. "Your more quiet then Isla", he says. "Yeah Isla has a really bubbly personality which helps her stand out", I say.

"Have you always been quiet"? He asks. "No I used to be bubbly when I was a kid and all but it's just slowly faded I guess", I say. "What's the deal with you and Malfoy then"? He asks. "What do you mean"? "I mean you guys and him are total enemies", he says.

"We dated and he cheated on me", I say. "Oh right that explains the hatred between the two of you", he says. "Yeah he's honestly such a prick for no reason", I say. "Anyway thanks for coming and all", I say. "It's no problem see you tomorrow", he says as I walk into my dorm.

"Bye", I say before closing the door behind to see someone sat on my bed.

"Mattheo"?