𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

Next lesson was about to begin so I headed over to defence against the dark arts lining up at the side of the class waiting to be seated. "Mattheo riddle", the teacher called pointing to the seat at the back where he would be sat. "Isla", she said pointing to a seat in the middle next to blaise. "Lucky them", I say to myself standing on my own. "And last but not least
Y/n", she says pointing to the seat next to riddle.
"No", I say in my head before making my way over to him.

Mattheos pov:

I went to my dorm before class to put the shirt back in my drawer from her. I then looked over to see a small bracelet left on the side of the draw which must be hers as she's the only girl that's been in here. I pick up the bracelet placing it in my pocket before heading out to defence against the dark arts.

"Mattheo riddle", the teacher calls out before assigning me to my seat at the very back

"Mattheo riddle", the teacher calls out before assigning me to my seat at the very back. "Thank god I'm at the back", I say to myself making my way over sitting on one of the seats at the two seated desk. I wait as everyone else gets seated before seeing her standing there on her own as she's last to be seated. This is my chance to know her name I think to myself.
"Y/n Lopez", she says pointing over to the seat bedside me. "No for fucks sake why here", I say to myself as she makes her way over.

"Looks like we are meant to be", she says before sitting down beside me.

Back to reality **

"Yeah right", he says before shuffling up creating more room for me. He then pulls out a diamond bracelet and places it on top of my book. "What's this", i say picking it up. "Yours, you left it in my dorm", he says before opening up his book. "Oh thanks", I say placing it in my pocket.

Dracos pov:

I got assigned a couple rows next to riddle and y/n as I refused to sit at the front

I got assigned a couple rows next to riddle and y/n as I refused to sit at the front. I over here her talking about them being 'meant to be' of course they fucking ain't he's a fucking dirty riddle. I see him then pull out a bracelet from his pocket putting it in-front of her whispering that it's one she left in his dorm. They fucked at the party I thought to myself laughing at the thought of their secret coming out. I had a plan and no one was going to ruin it.