𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

As I walked down down the glass stairs into the main dorm room I saw mattheo out the corner of my eye watching my every move. Looks like he cleaned himself up and decided to come to the party I said to myself reaching the bottom of the stairs.

Me and Isla both make our way over to the bar where mattheo was sat on the opposite side. "Two cherry blasts and 2 vodka shots please", Isla says placing her bag on the table.
We both take the shots before Isla makes her way over to sit with blaise already taking shots with his friends.

"A fire whiskey aswell please", I say taking a sip of my cherry blast taking a seat at the bar. "On your own again", I say. Switching seats and sitting next to him. "You just can't piss of can you", he says puffing the smoke out of his cigarette to the side avoiding my face. "Nope", I say taking a sip of my drink". "One fire whiskey", the bartender said placing the drink before me. "Thank you", I say pulling the cup over to my other. "Alcoholic much", he says taking a sip of his drink. "No this ain't mine I don't like whiskey", I say.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco trailing his way in still bashed up from the fight with a slut following behind him. He sees me looking and tongues the girl right infront of me sending  death eyes his way from Isla and blaise. "Oh for fucks sake", I say getting up. "Anyway nice chat see you around", I say picking up the drinks and walking over to blaise and Isla on the sofa.

Mattheos pov:

Mattheos pov:

"Oh for fucks sake see you around", she says making her way to the other side of the room.
Wonder what that was for. Before I could finish my sentence I could see Malfoy strolling in with another new girl tonguing her insides out infront of everyone. So that's why.

Back to reality***

I made my way over to Isla and blaise and sat down next to them placing my drink on the table and giving blaise his. "Thanks", he says taking the drink and taking a sip. "How's your hands", I say turning to face him. "I'll live", he says placing his drink between his legs.