𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

After about an hour of sitting outside I decided to head back into the castle and straight into my dorm as I didn't feel up to going to lesson.
The words still stuck at the back of my head as I overthought about him just using me. There was a mixture of sadness and anger overwhelming me as I didn't know what to do. I knew I needed Isla but was too scared to tell her not knowing what she'll do.

"HE WHAT"! "IM GONNA KILL THAT PRICK", Isla says storming out of the dorm making her way to blaise. "Isla wait", I say running after her. "BLAISE", Isla screams across the door bringing everyone's attention. "What "? "THAT PRICK OF A MALFOY ONLY GOT WITH Y/N AS A DISTRACTION AND CHEATED ON HER MULTIPLE TIMES".

"HE WHAT". "THAT PRICK". "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE", blaise says running out the dorm.oh god this isn't going to end well, I say to myself running after them both into the corridors. As soon as I got out of the door they had both disappeared so I ran around the whole school looking for them when I heard some faint screams coming from a corridor In front of me.

 As soon as I got out of the door they had both disappeared so I ran around the whole school looking for them when I heard some faint screams coming from a corridor In front of me

I run over and turn to see Draco on the floor covered in blood with Mattheo over him punching him in the face constantly. I stand there still before teachers come rushing past me trying to get Mattheo off Draco bringing him to safety. I see blaise and isla making there way over so I run over trying to take blaise away before anything else happens.

It was too late blaise pushed right past me and through the crowd of people watching the teacher hold mattheo back from Draco laying on the floor. Blaise made his way over to Draco laying there and started punching him constantly saying "this is for y/n you piece of shit".

Mattheos' pov:

Mattheos' pov:

I couldn't stop myself. Punching this Malfoy guy sent a happy signal throughout my body causing me to enjoy hitting him and watching him bleed out in pain. I don't know what made me do this. "Was it because of how he treated that girl". I didn't even know her fucking name yet I'm beating up the guy who hurt her.

 I didn't even know her fucking name yet I'm beating up the guy who hurt her

Blaises pov:

As soon as those words left Isla' mouth I was soon out that door on a hunt for Malfoy.my blood was boiling and I could feel sweat dripping from my forehead as I run around for him. I hear Isla behind me shouting my name but I ignore focusing on just finding Draco.

I hear faint screams coming from up the corridor so I pick up the pace hoping malfoys there. I run over to see the new guy being dragged off Malfoy. His hands and shirt full of blood and Draco laying there bleeding out in pain. I was that angry I pushed past the crowd and got on top of Malfoy punching the lights of of him something about me hitting him made me feel like I was in the right as it's what he deserves for backstabbing my best mate.

Y/n's POV:

I stood there watching mattheo beat the shit out of Draco punch after punch more blood escaping his face creating a puddle on the floor covering mattheo with it. I wonder why mattheo was hitting him. Maybe he was talking bad about him like I did earlier. I watched the teachers drag mattheo away pulling him into an empty classroom nearby calming him down then blaise coming through having his turn of the fight as he got malfoys remains all over his shirt and hands.

I watch as another profesor comes running through dragging blaise off Malfoy and pulling him away into another room down the corridor. I stand still as the teachers stand around Draco inspecting the damaged caused and creating a healing spell for his cuts and wounds on his face before helping him up and bringing him into the hospital wing. I get why blaise fought him but I never knew why mattheo did.