𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

After the class ended me and Isla made our way to the prefects bathroom while we waited for blaise to finish his tryouts. We always meet here as no one else is ever here as it's always out of order. It's kinda like a hangout spot our own safe space where we can hangout and not get caught or have anyone listening in or annoying us.

"What was his problem", Isla says whilst dropping her cloak on the floor sitting on top of it. "No clue". I say doing the same placing the wand beside me. "I wonder if blaise got in". "Hopefully I mean he has all the last years he's our best player on there". "True true anyway didn't u want to see Malfoy"? "Oh right yeah I'll find him next lesson since we have a free period". I say resting my head against her shoulder.

"You know you are the most weirdest, hottest person in this school", Isla says whilst giggling. I chuckle "aw stop with this sloppy shit". I say pushing her gently. "You know I think you and that new kid should get together". I stare at her. "I'm joking gosh stay away from riddle got it". Before we could say anything else the door flung open as blaise appeared with his quidditch kit on soaking wet from the rain.

 Before we could say anything else the door flung open as blaise appeared with his quidditch kit on soaking wet from the rain

"Any chance I can borrow your robe I'm freezing". Blaise says whilst me and Isla giggle. "Of course here", I say giving my robe to him. "Thanks I almost thought I was going to freeze to death on there", blaise explains whilst throwing the robe over his shoulders laying down over me and Isla. "So did you get in then", Isla says. "Ofc I did I'm the best here", blaise exclaims making us chuckle.

"How was your class", blaise asks. "The worst class ever", I say. "Isla decided to talk to Mattheo and he cut her out then stared at me for an hour straight". He giggles. "Looks like someone has a crush", blaise says. "More like a murder target", I say rolling my eyes.

We all chuckle and make our way to the dormitory allowing blaise to get changed out of his wet kit. "I'll give your robe back after", blaise says placing it over his bed frame allowing it to dry. "It's fine don't worry", I say grabbing a dry one out from his drawers as me and Isla always have extra clothes.

"Anyway there's a Slytherin party here tonight if you girls wanna go", blaise says. Me and Isla look at one another. "YES OFC"! "PARTYYY"!
Blaise giggles. "I knew you'd like the sound of that". "Anyway I got to go to the library to study potions". "I'll come to", Isla says. "Y/n has to go meet Malfoy wherever he is". "Oh right well good luck". "Thanks", I say putting on my robe.

 "Thanks", I say putting on my robe