𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33

30 minutes later**

"Its ready", he shouts from the bathroom. "I get changed out of my clothes before putting on my dressing gown before heading into the bathroom. I walk in to the led lights lighting up his bath that he has. It revealed it to be filled with bubbles and candles lit around making it seem cosy.

"Jesus".

I walk over before he helps take off my dressing gown helping me into the bath before I sit down as the bubbles form around me. "Your not getting in"? I ask. "Do you want me to"? He says putting my dressing gown on the door. I nod. "Ok then move over", he says smirking. He undressed himself before sitting down behind me as I laid in between his legs with his arms wrapped around my stomach pulling me in. "What do you think"? He asks. "It's perfect", I say. I could sense him smirking.

We sat there for around half an hour talking whilst I played with the bubbles on my hands

We sat there for around half an hour talking whilst I played with the bubbles on my hands. "I love you", he says pulling me in closer to him as he breathed down my neck sending shivers down my spine. "I love you too", I say back without hesitation.

"I promise I'll take care of you and this baby no matter what", he says. "Whatever it takes", he goes on as I rest into his chest. We sat there for around 10 more minutes before getting out as the water had gone cold. He helped me back into my dressing gown before I made my way back over to his room to get changed into something warm.

I opened up the wardrobe and shoved on one of his hoodies as they were oversized on me and I wore some shorts underneath. "Stealing all my clothes", he says walking out the bathroom in a towel. "Of course", I say smiling.
He walks over before picking out some grey joggers for himself before putting them on pulling me in for a kiss. "You hungry"? He asks. "A little",I say. "Let's go get some food then", he says as we walk out of his bedroom.

We walk down the stairs before heading over to his kitchen as he opens up his fridge. "What do you fancy"? He asks. "Chicken", i say as he looks at the back of the fridge. "Chicken it is", he says pulling out some chicken. "Shouldn't take that long to cook", he says placing pieces of chicken on a tray. "Just chicken"? He asks. "Yeah", I say back. "Alright then", he says closing the oven door.

He walks over before placing me on top of the island he has in the center of his kitchen before kissing me as I kiss back. "Ahem", someone says from the other side of the kitchen. We turn around to see Tom sat at the far end looking over at us. "My poor eyes", he says. "Oh be quiet", I say pulling mattheo in for another kiss.

After the chicken was cooked me and mattheo sat in the kitchen eating the chicken along with Tom before his dad came in. "Right so meeting tonight death eaters only so mattheo please stay in your room Tom your choice if you want to come or not", he says. "Y/n congrats on the baby I suppose mattheo told you"? He asks. "Yeah he did and thank you", I say. "My pleasure also the maid is round tomorrow so make sure your decent we don't want anything like last time happening", he says walking out.