32

He's more myself than I am

He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -Emily Bronte

-Ellie Rose-

A week has been passed. There's not a brief moment when everything that had happened that day and everything that my dad said has vanished from my mind. I still can't believed my mom had cheated on my dad with Mason's dad. How could she do that? How? Didn't she loved my dad? My dad loved her so much than how could she do that? She's the reason of Mason's mother's death.

God.

I still couldn't come over it. Guilty and betrayal was eating me inside. The woman I loved so much, the woman I thought my everything.. my world, my inspiration ___ god. How could she do that. For the first time in my life I was feeling so guilty and disgust for being her daughter. She lied to me that my dad left us for another woman. I don't know how to face Mason after everything. I'm the daughter of his mother's death reason and it's killing me inside. All I've been doing is crying in my room. I've been avoiding Mason and everyone. Mason kept calling me but I was ignoring his calls, even he come to met me but I didn't opened the door. I just don't know how to face him after everything. I've been avoiding the girls too.

I heaved my heavy body from the bed wiping the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks and stalked into the bathroom. I turned on the tap and splashed the water on my face before looking myself at the mirror. My eyes are puffy and my nose red from crying. My hair done in a messy high ponytail.

I was looking mess.

I walked back to my bedroom and to downstairs. I don't know where my mom is and I don't care anymore. I hate her and it's better if she stay away from me because I don't think I would be able to control my anger. I grabbed the wasted bag and got out from my home to threw the bag in the trash.

"Ellie, b-baby can we talk?"

I fisted my hands exactly recognizing that voice. If I turned around than I would lose my anger control. So I ignored her walking back towards my home but she gripped my arm stopping me.

"Ellie- please, please listen-"

"There's nothing to listen anymore. What do you expect from me, mom?" I snapped at her causing her to flinched. Her eyes were puffy and red like she'd been crying. Her eyes held the guilty and hurt. I'd never talked with her like this before but she deserved it. She deserve to be treated even more worse after everything she'd done.

"Ellie, I'm so sorry dear. I don't know what to do or what to say dear. I'm so ashamed myself. I know you hate me and might don't want to see my face anymore but I can't blame you for that, it's my fault. Everything my fault and I'm so sorry for everything. I wished I could make everything normal again- god. I'm so sorry" she said, her voice cracking and broken. It's like she's trying hard not broke into tears.