Chapter 119:

I'm sitting in a meeting with most of the Attendings. I'm sitting in Jackson's lap snuggled into his chest.

It's been a couple days since I found out that I'm pregnant and I've been racking my brain around how I'm gonna tell him and I've decided that I'm gonna tell him tonight, and I have a cute way to do it.

Owen: I have one last thing to say. Some of you, uh, may run into Arizona Robbins today. It's her first day back.

I cheer at Arizona's return.

Owen: so if you see her, just make her feel welcome.
Callie: or maybe... maybe just don't make a big deal at all. It might be better.
Owen: noted, thank you. Oh, hold on. I just want to address one more thing. Um, most of you know that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. Some of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff. I'd like to be clear. It doesn't... at all. Let's just let the lawyers worry about that. That's their job. Our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care that we have always given. Let's not let something like this get in the way of that. Thank you.

I walk out of the room with Jackson and Dylan.

Delilah: so, you've talked to April about your feelings?
Dylan: I told her I had feelings for her and she thought it was just sex.
Delilah: sorry hon.

I spend some time with Dylan and Jackson before I go off to attend to patients.

-later-

I'm walking with Cristina and Meredith. My arm was linked with Mer's and I had a big smile on my face.

Meredith: it was good that Owen said that about the lawsuit.
Cristina: what, his "one big, happy family" crap? It's very sweet, unless you're me.
Meredith: it needed to be said.
Cristina: yeah, unless you're the deformed wife chained in the attic.
Meredith: well, what do you want to be to him?
Delilah: yeah Cris. I mean, you left him. Do you want to be something else?
Cristina: well, I don't want to be chained in the attic.

I see April approaching us.

April: hey guys, have you seen Dylan? He's not answering my texts.
Cristina: why, you looking for some Dylan action?

Mer, Cris and I laugh then we all high five.

Cristina: oh my god. What did I tell you? 30 years as a nun, she cannot get enough.
April: um, so you haven't seen him?
Meredith: no, but we will tell him that you really, really need to see him if—

We chuckle as April lets out a huff and walks away.

Delilah: hey, I have to go find my dad and Callie. See ya.

I run off and find my dad with Callie in the tech lab. I sit with my dad and listen to Callie who was telling us about how we can get our nerves back to normal.

Callie: okay, so if we go to the axilla... and then down the forearm to grab the MABC, there are two branches. Okay, now this is the really cool part, okay? It's so freakin' state of the art, I can't even believe it exists.
Dad: that's a lot of build up.
Delilah: it better be good Cal.
Callie: we take just the anterior branch and we use that part for the cable graft.
Der&Del: what else you got?
Callie: did you guys hear what I just said?
Dad: yeah...
Delilah: what else you got?
Callie: okay. Yeah. We could, um... do an end to end transfer. The, um, statistics are really, really good.