57: Who is he

Namjoon pov

We all were nervously standing in front of her room. We didn't have the courage to go and face her. I looked at my other brothers to find them looking at me. They're looking at me to go 1st.

What kind of coward am i? Why can't i just appear in front of her and....and apologise? No i have to. I can do this. I gave myself a self talk in my mind. I held the doorknob and twisted it.

But before I could enter, a hand stopped me. I looked at the person who dared to do that and it was none other than the guy from earlier. His name is jaemin and his sister in law is a doctor here. I looked at him raising one eyebrow for his answer.

How u got the guts to face her after what you've done? U really have the audacity.
I was going to say something before appa came and started supporting him.
He's right. U don't have any right to face her after what you've done. And it's better if u guys stay out of my yunie now. I'll look for another place for yunie to live peacefully.
We looked at him wide eyed being surprised.

APPA! HOW COULD U-
Before jimin could say something else, appa looked at him with stern face making him look down. Appa walked towards jaemin and kept a hand over his shoulder.
Son, at this point, I'm more likely to trust u, rather than my own sons. I hope u will never disappoint me. I want u to take good care of her. Ik soyun won't get scared seeing u...
He said as his voice cracked a bit. We kept on looking down my tears in our eyes.Jaemin smiled a bit and nodded before taking a deep breath and going in.

Jaemin pov

I was happy inside that her father trusted me. But I was tensed for soyun. But one thing I was sure, the answer of my question, I really do love her...

I sat beside her and looked at her beautiful face. There were some wounds and scars yet to heal and she looked pale. But still she looked beautiful in my eyes.
Why did u do that yun. U should've called me...I told u I would be ur supportive shoulder whenever u want...

I saw her moving a bit that made me stand up in a jolt. I rushed to call the doctor. The doctor checked her and assured me that she's out of danger rn. I thanked the doctor and then sat back beside my yun. I saw her twitching her eyebrows and slowly opening her eyes as my heart started beating faster thinking what she might think seeing me here.

D-did u save me...?
She asked with a lot of struggle. I simply nodded and saw a drop of tear falling from the corner of her eyes.
Why did u do that...I was about to get free...about to meet my family..why...
She started crying more.

Y-yunieee, u shouldn't cry now, u might end up getting more headache.
Is that so? Don't u know that I tried to die a few hours ago. Now how will my headache concern me anyway?
I saw her looking at me with an unreadable expression. I know how much pain she's been going through rn. I held her hand getting back her attention towards me.

Yun, u don't need to be scared. Now they won't be able to lay a finger on u. I promise.
She did say anything but just closed her eyes.
Jae...I know how much u care about me but...please...stay away from me.
I saw her tears running down making my heart clench. I know she isn't saying this from her heart.

Jae...pls..listen to me. If u stay with me...u will end up getting hurt and nothing else. Everyone I love, care, and important to me...are leaving the world. So pls...pls..
She said and broke down into tears. I also felt my tears rolling down. But I took a deep breath and answered her.