64: Win or lose?

(Ok this chapter will have a lot of timeline and I'd want u guys to read it carefully. There might be some triggering scenes ahead. That's it now go ahead :D)

(Time: 4:00 am, Soyun's apartment)

Soyun pov

I saw all my brothers tied up. They were helpless and vulnerable. There was another man standing in front of them. He was wearing a hat, which was covering his eyes, but his lips were visible. He was smirking. I felt like i was on the ground, being tied up. I saw the man pointing his gun towards me.

I closed my eyes being terrified. But then i heard jimin oppa shout.
"Don't u fucking dare u bastard. U have to face us first. Don't be a coward and untie us. We'll see who wins then".
The man walked upto him and crouched to his level.

"Looks like u r gonna be my first prey after all."
His voice was husky and rough. It wasn't something i was familiar of. My voice was muffled and i had no energy.I tried to move but wasn't of any use. I felt helpless and...weak. The man pointed his gun towards him and pulled out the trigger. And...

I woke up sweating heavily. I looked around and it was almost morning. Gosh what a terrible nightmare. I found jaemin sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. I sighed seeing him struggle cause of me. I went on to fresh myself up and then stand by the balcony. I felt jaemin standing beside me.
Jaemin, i wanna go and see my brothers.

He was a little shocked by my favour. He always helped me whenever i needed since the past few months. He never left my side and always supported me. He was the one i could rely on during the time i was struggling the most. But i also know one thing that he's been contacting my brothers, or maybe just jackson oppa.

Jaemin, i hate to say that but...i over heared ur and jackson oppa's conversation. I didn't know u were this close and...u would actually side with him in this case...
I said looking outside. The weather was fine, just some cold breeze flowing and the sun still not done with the morning routine.

I looked at jaemin for an answer. He just looked down scratching his finger nails. He looked cute kinda not gonna lie. But right now, it's time to be serious.
Yun, it's actually not what u think. But at the same time, i can't deny that u r wrong. I knew jackson hyung yea but i didn't side him. I jusy wanted to know the truth, about u.

I nooded thoughtlessly and then looked at him.
Where are they now?
I asked abruptly and he looked surprised.
Do u wanna meet them?
He asked making me press my lips for a brief minute and then nodding positively.

But u know it's too dangerous for u to visit them. Since-
I cut him off at the mid sentence.
No jaemin, i know everything and i wanna meet them before they go for the mission.
I know jaemin can't handle my stubbornness but still fight till the end. I really wanna see all my brothers......

(Time: 1:00 am, the bangtan villa)

Bangtan pov

We've been attacked by none other than our father's friend. Mr. Oh and Kyong So are together planning to bring us down to take out revenge. But sehun and kai didn't arrive yet. They attacked our villa first thinking that we'll be sleeping there peacefully and be dead by their hands while dreaming. Huh dumbasses.

While they were trying to "find" us we were already preparing to attack them back. By the time they arrived in the basement, we were more than prepared. They had more men than we imagined. Our guards were fighting back with them while we were preparing more of ourselves. The main attraction didn't even arrive yet.