60: Unexpected

Jaemin pov

I stormed out of the room as soon as I heard what soyun said. This can't be true. Then why didn't anyone tell me about it. I went to the doctor who was assigned for soyun.
Doctor. What actually happened to soyun?
I was breathing heavily for running like that for which the doctor gave me a "who are u and why do u wanna know" looks.
Don't worry sir. I'm the younger brother of one of the best doctors here.
I assured him but didn't mention her name cuz I'm not allowed to.

Well as u see, she has some deep wounds and some other minor problems, which will be healed over time. Luckily she doesn't have any serious injury for which she will be discharged soon.
The doctor said which made me relief a bit. But before I could ask my next question he spoke.
But-
I looked at him while anxiety rushing over me hoping it's not what I think it is.

She has been sexually harassed for which her mental health isn't in the right condition. Someone from earlier informed me that she doesn't know the truth for which she believes she was raped. This will cause severe mental health issues if not cleared properly.
Half of me was happy hearing this and the other half bot broken into pieces. I need to be very careful now and explain her the truth. I can't see her breaking down right in front of my eyes cuz of some mere lies.

I went back to her room and saw her crying silently with her eyes closed. I slowly held her hand as she looked at me I surprise.
Let me take care of u yun...let me protect u. Pls give me a chance to prove myself as ur worth. Give me a chance...to show u my love for u.
She stared at me with an unreadable expression as I slowly went to kiss her. She closed her eyes as an approval and I gave her a small kiss as a sign of my promise. (A.n: look what kdrama has done to meeee 😭🤌)

Mr. Kim pov

I took a deep breath and then looked at my sons who were now looking at me with curiosity all over their eyes.
This is gonna be our last mission boys.
I saw the maknaes betting surprised while the elders remained calm.
Well I wanna live a normal life with my children after this. U guys also need a normal life to continue in future. So it'll be the best choice after all.

Jungkook was going to say something but I cut him off.
Jungkook, my son, do u think u will be able to meet soyun after all that you've done? What r we gonna answer her? Also, she can't live with us since it'll be really dangerous for her.
The younger boy nodded his head understanding.
Remember, this is gonna be our last mission, and the most important one. It's like a do or die situation.
All the others gave a firm nod.

Another thing, the incident earlier in the hospital with soyun, do u have any guess who it might be?
I asked and looked at yoongi for an answer.
Yes dad. I've checked the CCTV footage of the hospital entrance. It doesn't give a clear picture of the man but he seems familiar.
Yoongi showed me the photo and I clenched my jaw seeing the person.
How dare u trying to play with my family, u bastard. (A.n: who is it~~)

Jackson pov (a.n I love him so much 😭)

I went to the hospital with some belongings of soyun. I knew what she needed the most in this situation. But still, deep inside I was feeling guilty, for not being able to protect her. I heart clenched when I remembered her being carried out by jimin. She had dried bloods in her body and her clothes were torn. I was heading to her room when I heard two girls gossip.

Did u hear that? The new doctor's younger brother is a womaniser. He's literally hitting on a patient who was sexually harassed and almost committed suicide.
I looked at the direction eyeing them (a.n: bombastic side eyes). They looked like some visitors not caring about the person they came to visit or some nurse not caring about their job of taking care of the patients. Could people be more nagging. But their next words made my anger rise to its peak.

Yes I know. But I don't think the boy is the culprit here. Like look at the girl, she was literally harassed and then she's flirting with a guy she doesn't know? Pathetic. Well I know he's handsome but girl should know her position.
Do u know her name? It's something like sumun or sorum?
Soyun maybe.
I couldn't control my anger anymore and rushed towards them. As soon as they saw me approaching they started to fix themselves as if I'm their boyfriend or fling.

I looked at them with a deadly glare and scoffing at their behaviour.
What gives u the right to talk something like that about a patient u have no idea about? You think wearing some expensive dress with a horrible taste and shoes with horrible designs will make u look classy? Well u know who's the one Pathetic here? Its the two of u. Fixing urself seeing someone handsome as me? So cheap. Know ur position at least.
I chuckled slyly seeing them getting embarrassed. I started to walk past them but stopped remembering something.

If u r a visitor here then fucking act like it. And if u r a staff here, then u better look for a new job in a cheaper place other than hospital. Take care of urself 1st then come to nag into other's business. Huh crazy bitches.
I stormed out of there to soyun's room. I saw her lying on the bed being miserable. There was a boy holding her hand firmly. She looked assured in his touch.
I'm glad u found someone like him my cherry.

I knocked the door and then entered the room. I saw soyun divert her eyes from me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and called her but she closed her eyes instead. That guy, probably named jaemin left the room after eyeing me (a.n: basically checking out xD). I cleared my throat to get her attention but it didn't help at all.

H-how's my cherry doing??
I tried to sound cheerful but got no response.
Yunnieeee. R u gonna sulk with ur lovely oppa? Huh? Look I brought u some tasty candy, all ur favourites!
I still got no response.
Yunnie...pls don't do this...I'm really sorry. But I can't see u like this. I can't just...handle ur cold behavior pls...
I broke down holding her hands. I couldn't control my tears anymore.

She looked at me and I saw tears leaving her eyes. She started to sob as more tears left my eyes. I quickly went on to hug her fragile figure not letting go. She cried a little more in my embrace and calmed down a bit after some time. I let her go and wiped her tears. But her next words started me making my breath hitch.

U knew everything, didn't u...?

---
End of chapter 60

I feel a lot better writing this chapter TT. It seems better than the previous ones.

Anddddd cliffhanger again 💀 ain't I great? A heart for meeeee lmao. Nevermind.

BTW did u see the kdrama "The Good Bad Mother". I've watched it a few days days ago and that guy Choi Kang Ho, I mean Lee Do Hyun is living inside my heart rent free.

Anyways 🤧

Borahaeee
💜💜💜