58: Puzzles

Mr. Kim pov

I was heading to the mansion to bring some clothes and belongings of my soyun. I was so angry at my sons for not taking care of her properly. I should've told them the truth sooner. Then this wouldn't have happened. Soyun's father, me and my two other friends were very close from the beginning. We were the biggest mafia boss of the world and we were stronger for our bond. But it was a tragic end of our friendship when a rival mafia gang attacked us.

Flashback (a.n: the power this holds for the authors😌🤌)

It was late night when four of us were having fun just like usual. Suddenly we heard gunshots. We could already sense the tense and didn't waste a single minute to prepare ourselves. But as the attack was sudden, we couldn't fight back well. We ended up being captured by the gang. When I woke up, I discovered myself blindfolded and tied up.

I heard some chuckle and I was shocked to hear the voice.
Choi Kyong So? WHAT ARE U DOING? DO U HAVE ANY IDEA WITH WHOM U R PLAYING?
Aaaahhhh Mr Kim. Hasn't it been long? I missed u so much. Didn't u do the same?
Let me go u jerk. How dare u do this?
Calm down calm down. All of u are the same right.
What did u do to my friends u bastard!!!

He grabbed my collar harshly and spoke with a stern voice.
Watch ur mouth Kim. U r now held captive under my roof. So u better behave if u wanna see ur family and friends alive.
What? WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY FAMILY!
Aish can't u just listen to me? Simply do as I say and I will let u and ur wife go.
What do u want me to do?
I could sense that he was smirking seeing my state right now.

He took me to a room still being blindfolded. He untied me and gave me a gun. He removed the blindfold and I gasped seeing the person in front of me. It was Mrs. Oh. She was tied up in a chair. Kyong So came to me and whispered to my ears
Shoot her.
I looked at him in disbelief and dropped the gun instantly.
Yah. R u insane!
He just sighed and showed me a video of my wife, Joo han being tied up.

If u don't want anything bad to happen to her, do as I say my "friend"
He made my blood boil in anger and I was going to hit him. But I heard Joo han's scream.
Should I kill her instead?
I let out a sob and took the gun in my shaky hands. I saw Mrs. Oh's eyes getting bigger and frightened.
I'm really sorry...Oh jang min...and oh Yoon ki...
I pulled out the trigger and aimed at Kyong So instead but only got shoot on my hands.

Tryna play tricky huh? Why has to be the mafia king this hard to control. Do it properly will u.
I felt helpless and miserable being like that. I closed my eyes and shooted at Yoon ki. My heart clenched when I did that and I feel into my knees right then.
That's more like it.
He left the room and took the gun away. It was only the lifeless body of Yoon ki and me.

Flashback end

They let us go after making our life vulnerable. It was a relief that the kids were out on a vacation. Still it didn't help either. Later we came to know that Mrs. Kang was killed by Mr. Lee. That turned oh jang min (sehun's father) and kang ji rang (kai's father) against us and break our bond. Our long time family bond was broken. We tried to make them understand but that bastard brain washed them by showing the video. From that day jang min and ji rang had been trying to take revenge on us. Could all these...be done by them?

Jaemjn pov

I saw a doctor leaving soyun's room hurriedly. I went to ask the doctor her condition but he left without saying anything or looking at me. I became tensed seeing his behaviour and immediately went to soyun seeing her struggling to stay conscious. I somewhat guessed what happened and didn't waste a time to work on my knowledge so far.

I unplugged the medication wire attached to her vein and injected the antibiotic to her from the shelf. I saw her becoming unconscious gradually. I heaved a sigh and called the doctor staying right there. In no time the doctor came and checked her assuring me that she's ok.
You've done a great job min. We're really proud of u acting like that. She wouldn't have made it if it was a little more late.
The doctor smiled slightly.

Just then her devil brothers bursted out all being angry. Seriously? They won't even even me cry for a bit? My heart is pounding rn to see my yun in this state argh. The jimin guy held the doctor's collar angrily. Taehyung and jungkook came towards her crying thinking something bad happened to her.
You useless doctor how did these happen.
S-sir look nothing happened to ur sister u don't need to worry. That gentleman handled all the situations nicely.

I looked at them with cold gaze and rolling my eyes afterwards.
Leave this room and let her sleep u dumbasses.
They looked surprised hearing me.
W-what did u do?
How did u save our sister?
That's impossible.
Was this ur plan all along?
Their last two questions made my blood boil.

My plan? U think I injected poison to her purposely and then saved her life "purposely"? Like literally? Can't u guys use ur brain just for a while? I guess u have only handsome face but no common sense or brain. (A.n: namjoon's sexy brain 😭)
I scoffed and walked away but I saw Mr. Kim running towards me and gave me a huge hug afterwards.
Thank u so much son. Thank u for saving my daughter. I will never forget this. Now I know. Only u deserve to take care of her.

Bts pov

We saw father thanking jaemin with all his heart. How stupid of us. We were the one to hurt her, we were the one to bring her in this situation, then we were the one who couldn't protect her, and now we were blaming jaemin, the guy who saved her, for everything. We didn't waste a second there and started leaving the hospital. Now we realised. Soyun is actually safe with jaemin. At least until we settle everything and make everyone pay.

We sat on our car for 10 minutes emerged in our thoughts, not saying a word. But a call on namjoon's phone interrupted our thoughts. It was Jackson. Jackson has been working to find out all the truth. Hope he doesn't disappoint us. We saw namjoon getting tensed by the call. He declined the call making us wait for his next words.
Guys we need to go to the villa RIGHT NOW. Appa is also there.
What did he say? Who was behind all these?
He didn't tell me. He said appa will tell us everything from the beginning...

Namjoon seemed lost in his thoughts. So were we. All of these feel so complicated. Why do we not know anything else other than sehun and kai. But there's actually more other than that. Namjoon broke the silence making all of us shocked.
Guys...Mr. Oh is.......alive. And he's planning all of these.
Jin seemed perplexed as he continued
But didn't appa said he died? We even attended his funeral. That makes no sense.
That's right jin hyung. That makes no sense. But one thing is clear.

There're a lot of puzzle we need to solve ahead.

---
End of chapter 58

Another update. See I kept my promise. Hehehhe

Things are getting interesting here right? Many secrets will be revealed in the next chapter. So wait ahead.

And I wanna apologise and make it clear. I know kai's title isn't kang but for the sake of story I had to do it. Now I can't go back and change the name everywhere so I had to stick with it. Hope u guys aren't angry with me. 😅

Tell me how u felt about this chapterrrrr.

Borahaeee
💜💜💜