Epilogue

5 years later

They arrived at the place, with flowers in their hands. It was a painful goodbye for them but still they have to smile. They remember the time when they used to make fun of one another and tease each other. Those old golden days. They recalled those times when they saw their dear sibling covered in blood. It was a nightmare to them. They remembered every single event of that day.

They went there one by one, talking with the person, who's lying there safely and peacefully, without any disturbance, not facing the harsh cruelty of this world.

Namjoon: Hey...remember the watch i broke? It was ur favourite. I fixed it now...i wish i could see u wear this again.

Jin: I really wanna make u ur favourite food again. I miss those times when u use to compliment my cooking skills.

Yoongi: i scolded u for disturbing my sleep. But...why r u sleeping so peacefully now? That's...not fair.

Hoseok: Don't you wanna learn ur favourite dance moves...? Why did u go without learning them?

Jimin: i used to get angry when u called me shortie. But...i wish i could have u again even if u called me a shortie...i miss hearing that from you.

Taehyung: we didn't do the song cover we wanted to. We didn't do the photoshoot we planned to do together. Why did u leave with so many things pending?

Jungkook: do u know...no one steals my banana milk from the fridge anymore. Remember when we used to fight for these? We were...so chaotic together. Why did u leave me alone...?

Jackson: i miss teasing u every now and then...i miss our small fights during a sleepover...i miss everything that we had. I miss u so much...

All of them stepped out of there with tears in their eyes. They heard another small sniff from the car. They sighed and went to the figure.
Soyun, it's been almost 1 hour sweetie. Stop crying. Ur minnie oppa wouldn't like u crying like this.
Jin said sweetly and hugged her.

Soyun slightly nodded and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of her elder brother.
U wanna go and eat ice cream, bubbie?
Namjoon said while sitting on teh driver seat.
U don't need to ask for this hyung.
Jungkook said and pressed a smile.

I'm taking only soyun there. No one else. Also jaemin will be there.
Jin said sternly and the last part made all of them jolt up.
Why??
The maknae line said in a unison.
Stop it u punks. It's not like u guys hate him. So keep quiet.
Suga said and rolled his eyes. But this made soyun happy and bounce in happiness. (A.n: man mei laddu futa lmao) But every now and then, she remembered about that day.

The lifeless figure fell on the ground with a loud thud. It was Kyung so. He got shot by himself. He was shot in his abdomen so he was still breathing. He tried to shot soyun. But before anyone could process anything, another gunshot was heard. Everyone looked at the direction from where it came. It was Jaemin, holding a gun.

His aim was right on his heart. And in no moment, he died. No breathing. Soyun was breathing heavily all these time. And because of the sudden shock and weakness, soyun and jaemin both lost consciousness.

When they woke up, everything was changed. They heard that everything was settled between sehun and kai. They moved to abroad as soon as they heard soyun and jaemin woke up. Mr. Oh also appoloziged to mr. Kim and obviously, he forgave him. That's what best friend does, right?

They all moved on from their past. It would be stupid if they didn't. All of them are now leading a normal minimal life.

Namjoon became an author, pretty famous for the young and young adults. Jin pursued his career as a chef. His cooking is famous worldwide. He even gave a company of his own, name The JinHit Food Company.

Yoongi started his career as a song producer. He even sings songs sometimes. Many famous company would die to collaborate with him. Hoseok joined an entertainment company as a choreographer and already gained the title of The Best Choreographer.

Jimin has become a researcher on how to become taller. Just kidding. Jimin and Taehyung both became model, working for the best companies of the country. Jungkook became an athlete and won so many prestigious title in a very short time.

Jackson became an artist and is travelling the whole world for exhibitions. Jaemin has been studying Medicine and he's the fourth year resident now. Soon he will pass the board exam and become a full time doctor. Soyun also completed her studies as a business analyst and will join a company soon.

Life has been really ok for them. All of them happy in their lives. And when they are together, they find the fulfillment of their happiness. They only miss one person, that's minhyuk. They occasionally visit his grave and show him that they're together now, protecting each other. And no matter what, no one will be ever to break them apart onwards.

10 years later

Yah soyun. Why r u acting like u r the kid here. Aishhh.
Jin said becoming frustrated.
Aaah whyyy oppaaaaa. U used to make this for me before!!!
Soyun said and pouted. Everyone looked at her giving side eyes.
U wil never grow up, will u?
Hoseok said and looked at her in utter disbelief.

Momma!
The cute little girl came running towards soyun. Soyun's heart melted seeing her only daughter. She took her in embrace and feed her the delicious berry cake that jin made. Everyone looked at the adorable sight in front of them. The two girls they adore the most, with all their life.

Yoongi was admiring them from a distance and felt tears in the corner of his eyes. Before he could wipe it off, jungkook started shouting.
Hyung!! U r crying for the 3rd time now! 1st when u heard soyun was pregnant, 2nd when u saw sujin and 3rd now!!!
Yoongi got startled by sudden noise and hit jungkook.

Yah u punk. How did u even manage to count. And i wasn't crying. Yah namjoon r u cutting onions again!!??!?!
Yoongi said and laughed. The whole room was filled with laughter. Yoongi took sujin in his embrace and kissed her cheeks. Jaemin also entered the room and saw sujin with her most favourite uncle. And Yoongi whispered something to the little girl's ear.

"U r the last piece of missing puzzle in our life, Sujin."

"Don't predict anything too early. There's surely a happy ending of everything. U just have to wait for the right time."

---
The end

Thank u all soooo soooo muchhhh for staying till the end and loving me and this book.

Hope u had a great time reading this book.

U had to deal with a lot i know, for all my cliffhangers lmao. But i won't apologise bye.😝

I will miss yall btw🥺

But it's time to say goodbye 🤧

Saranghaee
💜💜💜