63: Ok or Not

Soyun pov

I've been crying almost since the past hour and I couldn't just pull myself together no matter what. It's not an easy thing to accept. The mother whom I loved my whole life, the one whom I knew as my dearly mother, isn't actually my birth mother. I don't complain about her being my mother. In fact I never doubted that. She always showered me with love and care. I also loved and respected her by all means. But its still not okay.

Everything was so fucking messed up and confusing. I felt so uneasy and my gut feeling was telling me something bad is going to happen. No matter what they did, no matter how they r, they r still my brothers. I still do love them. And I can't stay in peace knowing that they're in obvious danger. It's almost time for jaemin to come. He'll help me I know.

Jackson pov

I went back to the villa and told them everything. All of them were sad, including me. She needs a shoulder right now. And we couldn't be there. It feels so heavy thinking those again. Hope that jaemin takes care of her well. Pls hang on there a bit my cherry, oppa will come back alive for u...as promised.

Jaemin pov

I entered the dead apartment filled with darkness. Is soyun not here? She should be. She has to be. She didn't inform me that she's gonna be late. Or is she sleeping. She didn't have her dinner yet. What can I do with this clumsy girl. I went towards her room to see if she's awake. But I halted hearing soft sobs. Is she crying?

I didn't waste a second amd barged in the room only to see her crying hugging her Teddy. I ran to her and hugged tighter to calm her down.
J-jaemin...
She whispered my name slowly. It made my heart clench.
Calm down, I'm right here hm? No one can hurt u.

She looked at me with teary eyes.
Jaemin...Jackson oppa came...
She said slowly which made me a bit concerned. Jackson hyung isn't that bad I know. He couldn't hurt her, he won't. But why is she crying for that? I had tons of questions in my mind but right now, my concern was to handle the fragile girl in front of me.

You know jaemin...m-my mother...isn't actually my birth mother...my whole life was a lie (a.n: I'm sorry but why am I laughing nvm)
I was so shocked by her words. She continued to narrate the whole story to me while I was silently listening to her. She would break down in the middle of telling this which made me die on the inside.

I told her that her brothers are mafia. It wasn't easy to find out and it was really discreet after all. But the biggest mafia gang of the world, Bangtan Knights has seven members. And they all have one tattoo in common. That's the number seven. (A.n: armys pls don't kill me I'm already dieing 😭😭) I saw the similar kind of tattoo in some of them. That made it obvious that they r the biggest mafia gang after all.

I kept on comforting her knowing what might be going inside her. No matter how much I try to comfort her, she gets worse everytime. My heart breaks into pieces seeing her like this. After a long time, I felt she stopped crying. Only faint sobs were heard often. I looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully I'm my embrace.

I carefully tucked her in and sighed seeing her sleeping figure. I didn't waste a second and called Jackson hyung. I need to know every part of it if I wanna protect my soyun. I can't see her suffering like this. She have had enough trauma in the past few months. I should help her and stay by her side no matter what.

Unknown pov

Everything set? Everything under control?
I asked seeing the blue print of the villa. I smirked thinking about the plan. Only 4 more hours and then boom. (A.n: we got that boom boom boom boom boom boom boom ok nvm)
No need to inform the two punks. Call them later.
The man nodded and went away.
Just wait for my surprise, kim.

Jackson pov

I sighed as i hang up jaemin's call. I told him about everything and told him to take care of soyun well. I trust him much enough and also feel assured. But what is this uneasy feeling? Why do i feel like something bad is gonna happen. I shrugged off the thoughts and went back to our ground floor, where we usually sleep.

This is for extra security measure, since we don't know when the rivals will attck us. Staying here will give us some time to prepare ourselves and also save us from obvious danger. We also need to take care of some otger things to make sure tomorrow is perfect.

3rd person pov

Everyone was in their own thoughts, tryna solve puzzles by their own. This was so messed up and tangled that they couldn't get to the final point. It wasn't easy for any of them. Mr. Kim was remembering about the times when his friends were together, how he was betrayed and how everything had a turn.

Even when he remembers now, everything feels so unreal. Their face is still tgere in his memory, precious and dear to him. And that dear friend turned out to be his enemy for a mere misunderstanding. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before going to his sleep. He needs energy for tomorrow after all.

Meanwhile, all the bangtan boys were mereged in their world, drowned in guilt and regret. It wasn't something they could fight off. It wasn't something they could avoid. It was something that's gonna chase them until it's over, until the burden is removed by someone.

Soyun was sleeping peacefully in jaemin's arms. She would get nightmares occasionally and wake up crying. So jaemin couldn't leave her side. He was taking care of her well and everyone was glad enough that they could trust someone with soyun.

Just when it was almost past midnight, almost everyone in deep slumber, a man in black came running to mr. Kim. He looked horrified and startled.

Sir, there's an attack. It is Black Bloods.

---
End of chapter 63

Only one chapter leftue. It wasn't a great chapter but was necessary.

Hope u liked it lovelies.

I will also include a verrryyyyyy beautiful epilogue.

Borahaeee
💜💜💜