59: Right Time

(Don't tell me I'm the only one simping over Mr. Rover 😭)

Mr. Kim pov

I looked at all my sons finding them dead serious looking at me. I feel scared under their gaze even tho I'm their father. I took tha courage and narrated the whole story on how we turned out rival.
After that, i and ur uncle, Mr. Lee started over again and reestablished our business, our everything. Mrs. Lee died while giving birth to soyun.
Namjoon and Jackson seemed to know about this while the others were in total shock.

Lee dae hyun decided to marry another woman to take care of soyun, though it was really dangerous. She's the one I married as well, han sojin (a.n: that kdrama urge to write "han so-jun" here TT). She doesn't have any idea of our mafia world, just like soyun.
I paused a while looking at Jackson to continue.
Years before, we had a notice that Mr. Kang is gonna attack Lee family. But before they could reach their house and attack Mrs. Lee and soyun, minhyuk and Mr. Lee defended and managed to kill Mr. Kang. But......they themselves couldn't survive...
I saw Jackson struggling to make up words as I patted his back.

That dumb could've called me but he decided to take the risk all by himself.
So is that why minhyuk cut ties with all of us?
Namjoon asked getting the nood from Jackson. All the members started feeling mixed emotions and engulfed with memories they had with soyun and minhyuk. That's the reason why mihyuk never told them her real name.

But...why can't soyun remember a bit of thing about us?
Taehyung asked and the others waited for answer as well.
Well after their death...soyun became vulnerable. She used to faint a lot. And...she almost became insane. So we had to give her a sort of medicine and as a side effect, she tends to lose some of her memories. Infact she couldn't remember much memory with her father as well. And since she had much younger self memory with u guys, she couldn't remember u guys.

Jackson's answer brought tears in some of their eyes and I know what they've been thinking right now. They've been hurting soyun from the very beginning when their beloved sister was right under the same roof, when she was supposed to be protected by them. Life's always been a kdrama after all, happening the most unexpected things...(a.n: forgive me I'm kinda high rn TT)

But didn't u say Mr. Oh-
He faked his death.
Yoongi's words were cut off by me.
And as usual, he's been high over heels to take revenge on me.
But couldn't we just kill sehun and kai together?
Jungkook asked making me chuckle.
U really think so? Is it that easy? We need a masterplan, to take him down.

Soyun pov

I wanted to open my eyes after having a long sleep. We.l that's what it seemed. I looked around and found myself in a different room. Wait- what just happened- and that's when it started to kick me. All those haunting memories. Every single of them. Unknowingly I started to frighten. I started to lose my emotions. I saw the door knob getting g twisted as I clenched my sheets tightly  being scared.

Jaemin shi...
I let out a whimper as I saw him rush towards ms and take my hands to reassure me. By thing time I started crying hard without telling him anything else. And kept silent but rubbing the back of my hand in a reassuring manner. After I was ok and ready to talk, I saw him looking at me in the most affectionate way. Somehow, my heart clenched when I saw him like that.

Jaemin...I don't think...it'd be...Good for u...
I stopped in the mid sentence tryna make up words.
I don't think it'd be good for u to get attached to me...
I struggled with my words and looked away from him in pain and guilt.
Soyun shi? Is this the right time to talk about it? It isn't. U just woke up from a very dangeroussituation. U went through a lot. So-
I couldn't bear it anymore.

That's why, that's why I'm telling u...pls...don't do this. I was even-
I felt a lump in my throat as I proceeded.
I was even...r-raped...
The last word came out as a whisper as I felt jaemin's grip getting light.
W-what?
His words came out as a whisper. I heard him getting out of the room silently leaving me alone there, as I wanted. But why does it hurt? No, I should be happy. That's right. He also should hate me...he should leave me...just like everyone else...

3rd person pov

Soyun was silently crying with her eyes closed thinking about the miseries of my life. How it took a turn in just few months, her father and brother died, her mom got married, harassed at school, her devil brothers treating her like a shit, her mom died, then one after another. Everything happened so fast. The time when her life was about to get back at track, it got a full turn. She closed her eyes remembering the simple memories she had, that could make her happy.

Meanwhile all the people at the villa were exercising their brain the best they could. They knew very well how dangerous, hard and mighty it would be. But they also knew that they had to win no matter what. They had to get back at those peoples, who turned their lives upside down. Each one of them was unique and surely had a unique plan, just to tackle down their lifelong enemies.

Mr. Kim looked at the 7 of them who were dead serious in making up their plan. But he decided to tell them everything today, without hiding anything, everything that he had hidden in his life from his sons. He wanted them to know all about it, as there lies more secrets. They must know all about it.
Boys, I have another thing to say before this. I hope u guys accept it, and don't become angry at me for those hidden secrets...u guys are all I have right now.

He knew, this is the right time, to know all about it.

---
End of chapter 59

I know the chapter isn't that good. I actually don't know what's happening but I feel a bit down lately. Also I'm losing interest over this book all of a sudden. My mind has been blank ._.

Take my apologies to ur heart. I wanna end this book soon. So get ready.

Sorry again 😅

Borahaeee
💜💜💜