62: Revealed

(Can we all just agree how Lisa slayed her part 😭🤌)

Soyun pov

It's been more than 5 months since I'm discharged from hospital. I overcame my trauma well. Thanks to jaemin. He's been taking a good care of me. Since that incident, none of my brothers came to visit me nor they called me. Not like I want them to. But somewhere, I wanted them to come to me, to ask for my forgiveness, to hug me and tell me they're gonna be good brothers for me from now.

Though it was hard for me to believe, now I got why they acted that way back then...it makes sense now. All of their anger, their weird behaviour, being protective, and suspicious of everyone...Now I get it why and how they managed to fight like that back then, what was the revenge about, and what the loath was for...

I heard that the apartment was under dad though jaemin refused to stay here under their supervision. He made this arrangement for me to stay here until I'm fully recovered. I looked at the photo where all of us were smiling happily. My mother, dad, minhyuk oppa and me. I looked at another photo where I had my new family. My step dad and my step brothers. Some other pics we had separately, just the 8 of us.

Thinking about all these made me sigh again. I started going to school as well. And it has been more peaceful than before, since there was no sehun to get on my nerves. I have one friend named yejin who's been nice to me, we've become really close. She also met jaemin and is always busy teasing us.

Jaemin has also been focusing on his college studies. I'm thinking of going to the same college as him after my school. A few more months, and I will leave this shitty school for good. I won't even miss it as I have nothing but bad memories here. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a notification on my phone. It was my bestie yejin.

Bestiejin 😘
Yah u little beautiful mouse. Come down right now. I wanna go to the store.

I chuckled looking at her text. I better get ready in 2 minutes or else she will kill me. I wore a simple outfit and grabbed my keys before going out. I should enjoy my life before it gets destroyed again. Who knows what could happen to me anytime.

Jackson pov

It's been more than 5 months since we've been planning on our mission. The only reason to take it so long was our precaution. One wrong move and it can destroy everything. I wanna meet soyun so bad. I miss her so much. But I can't even go. Soyun didn't even call me once or never texted me. Does she hate me that much?

Mr. Kim called us in the study to confirm the plan once again. Today is the day, to prepare ourselves for our future. The aura in the room was so deadly and serious that anyone would get scared seeing us in that state.
OK so boys, everything set?
Uncle asked making all of us nod firmly.

Somewhere, I felt nervous and scared. I wanted to see soyun before going. Negative thoughts flowed my mind making it blurry.
Jackson?
Uncle called me but he looked surprised.
Ah yeah? What is it?
I asked nervously.
I've been calling u for the past 5 minutes. Have u really been that zoned out? That's so unlike of u.

Everyone in the room looked tensed and surprised.
Well...Uncle...I wanted to-
Meet soyun?
My words were cut off in the mid sentence by namjoon. I nodded slowly looking down.
U should go Jackson...and...make everything clear to her...

3rd person pov

Soyun was returning to her home after happily spending her time with her bestie. But she didn't know someone was waiting eagerly for her. She got lost in her track when she saw the person. It was Jackson, standing right there, in front of her house.
Hello sir, do we know u? Why r u standing like that in front of her house?
Yejin asked sensing the tension between them.