Chapter 23

A/N : Hello....not to confuse you folks but there will be a slight plot twist in Cameron's POV. Hope you guys love it....keep the votes coming peeps

I closed my eyes and started, the images fresh in my mind. "When I was in ninth this new boy had come and all the girls in school were drooling over him. I hadn't talked to him until my Spanish teacher assigned him as my helper buddy. I was failing in Spanish and it turned out he was fluent in it. In about two weeks he got a squad and we became good friends . The guy who tried kissing me yesterday was one of the members, Andres Bandera.

The whole group except for two people were Spanish. After about three months he asked me out in the middle of a Fro-yo treat and I accepted because I thought I knew him well.....turns out I was wrong. Everything was going fine until two days before our six month anniversary's Andres asked me to hangout at his place. We were good friends and I trusted him enough to know he wouldn't do anything....and again I was proven wrong. We were talking in his living room when he asked me whether I wanted juice......the juice he had given me was orange and I hated that flavor but still I drank about a quarter of it. After a while I started feeling dizzy and I couldn't get a sense of my surroundings, he offered to take me home and I accepted.

He was helping me get up when all of a sudden he pinned me down on the couch instead and started kissing me, I was weak cause of whatever I had drank....he touched me in places I didn't like and he took off my clothes until I couldn't take it anymore. I kicked him in his precious jewels and got off the couch. I put on my clothes and ran out , my vision was blurry and I didn't know where I was going but when I knew that I was far enough I sunk down to the ground and cried realizing that he....that he"

I opened my eyes and saw Cameron's bewildered face. I realized I was crying....I hated recalling those memories. "Eve, you don't need to continue". I shook my head, I had to continue and get it all out.

"He had raped me and I had gone into depression after that, I cut myself and stopped conversing with everyone....I didn't let anyone touch me because I didn't trust anyone. My parents knew very well of what had happened because they came in on me with my hand full of fresh cuts and blood. On our six month anniversary my boyfriend had kept a party and I had to go just for him. The party was going fine until he had come to me....I still remember his eyes were furious as ever. He dragged me upstairs and screamed at me. Andres had lied to him about what had actually happened at his house.

When I tried to explain he pushed me and hit me and called me a whore. The next day I met up with him near a gas station to tell him I didn't want to be anywhere near him but......instead of accepting he hit me more. He said that as long as I was in that town he'd keep hunting me down and making my life miserable. I was mentally suffocated and physically destroyed.....but this was meant to happen to me, after all I was An ordinary girl in this very ordinary world." I was done and I realized that I had completed the story while looking out of the window and I kept looking back.

"Who....who exactly was this guy?" Cameron's low voice echoed in the silent room.

" My town was  Beatrice Nebraska and my nightmare was Edwardo Espinosa " I turned to only see Cameron's blank expression. He got up and left without another word. I sighed and closed my eyes.....Would I be able to survive the results after this? Most of all will he stay?

Cameron's POV

The cold water did nothing to soothe me....I splashed some more on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. How could I be so stupid! How could I do this to a girl who has already faced hell from someone else! She trusted me and I did one mistake which won't leave a difference between Edwardo and me.....how could I......she has to know.

Everything I heard in the past twenty minutes played in my head......I felt my phone vibrate and checked the caller ID. I headed out of the bathroom and jogged straight to the parking outside the hospital and I saw Megan standing there. As I came closer to her spot I could see her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet.

"You okay?" She looked up at me and shook her head. "What about you?" I knew I wasn't okay and I shook my head too.

"We need to tell her.....I can't believe we made such a big mistake. Its only been one month for your relationship and its already........"

"I know, it was my fault but she isn't stable enough right now to handle it."

"It was our fault together...... We shouldn't have......."

"There isn't any use regretting it now, what happened has happened and we weren't in our senses" I turned around to go back to the hospital without waiting for her to follow. When we reached Eve's room I couldn't go in without feeling guilty.

" She loved you and you threw it away buddy" I turned around to see Jeff's crestfallen face.....he knew what had happened.

" I know" I whispered.....I turned back to the door and stepped in. I saw Eve laughing while Amber was fighting with Rose for her sandwich and her mom was looking at Eve like it was the best sight of her life. How could I destroy this by just one mistake?

"Cam, your back at last! Come sit next to me" I looked at Eve holding out her hand wired with the drip wire and her eyes bright with happiness. I took her hand and sat next to her....I felt her sigh as if everything was finally alright and I looked up at her face and saw her laugh like her whole life depended on it......she was my princess and always will be but maybe I won't remain her knight in shining armor.