Chapter 9

Evelyn's POV

As I walked across the parking to where he was standing I was distracted about how I would explain that I was annoyed cause of him.

"Hey " I said as he looked up from the bangs falling on his eyes.God he was so cute,handsome and sweet at the same time he should get arrested for it , I thought with a smile.

"Hey" he said giving me a questioning look for smiling." Let's go" I said walking in front of him as he took two quick strides and was beside me. I looked up at his face and he looked at mine....he took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He gave me his side smile and my heart melted. He was everything I could ask for in a boy.

"I saw you giving a death glare to Mark" I said smiling. "You did? I thought you were too busy talking to him...planning a date i'm guessing" he snapped at me.

"What's wrong with you?! You know what just forget it ,I thought you wanted to know why I was annoyed but I think you just wanted to snap at me the whole time" I shouted pulling my hand away from his and quickening my pace.

He grabbed my elbow AGAIN and spun me around...again I had to keep my hands on his chest to steady myself. "Don't ever turn away from me or run away from me.....I would never hurt you" he said his eyes showing anger. "Yea rite" I murmured.

"Walk with me please?" He asked glancing down at me in a way I love...how could I say no.

"Okay" I huffed and risked asking him what had been eating away in my mind "Why are you so insecure about me?", he glanced at me "you really wanna know" he asked raising an eyebrow, "yea" I said as he interwind our fingers together.

"Its not that complicated actually, A guy is only insecure about losing his girl when he knows someone else can treat her better." He said blushing slightly as my stomach fluttered when he said his girl. I squeezed his hand looking at him.

" I love you" he whispered and I wondered if I had heard him right but I didn't want to ask him to repeat it and make it awkward again.

We reached my house. I looked at him " I was annoyed cause you were giving the death glare to Mark even if he didn't do anything" I said, "That's all ,right?" he said "I mean nothing else happened right?", "Yea nothing else" I said as I pulled my hand away and we said our good bye's.

I felt deserted after he left but I felt happy....He liked me!!! I thought rushing up to my room. I put my phone for charging and remembered that Amber and Megan were coming....I decided to make it a sleepover,though we had school tomorrow but we could walk from here.

*Hey guys, why don't you pack up your sleepover bags and come? A lot happened today!*

*yeeeeeee! I can't wait! I'll be there by 6- xoxo Megan*

*omg! Looks like you guys are warming up :), i'll be there by 7....have practices today- xoxo Amber*

I loved them both so much......I thought as I went into my washroom to take a shower.