Chapter 11

I woke up to the sunlight on my face....I checked my phone and realized we were twenty five minutes late!

"Megan, Amber wake up! We're late I screamed just when my mom came in dressed in her work clothes.

"Urghhh.....what's wrong now?!" Megan got up rubbing her eyes and Amber followed her hair a messy bunch on her head.

"Honey, I called the school and told them you were sick, Megan and Amber you don't need to worry as well I requested your mums to do the same." My mom said coming over and sitting next to me. My back was soar since I wasn't used to sleeping on the ground much.

"Girls I'd like to inform you when we will be moving from here" she said, suddenly serious.

"Do you have to Mrs.Sharkey?" Amber said untangling her hair.

"Unfortunately yes Amber....I know its sad but its how life works. We'll be moving next month and I know its early but its the time limit I have got from my office." She said not looking into my eyes. I knew she was sad not cause she had to move but because I had to since I had no choice.....I couldn't see her like this........

"Hey what's wrong mom? I told you to go with the flow and its not like I'm against it right" I said hugging her. "Are you sure Evelyn? If you have to say anything at all please do" she said hugging me back. "No mom I know the decisions that you and dad make are always right and I will never object, specially after knowing that. I said pulling apart and smiling at her. "You must be getting late for work" I said tying my hair in a bun.

"I can't believe your leaving next month" Megan said looking down it was then that I saw her sob a little. Megan makes it a point never to cry and it takes a lot to see her cry. I noticed that my tears had started flowing too and even Amber was sobbing a bit. " I would do anything to change the fact that I'm leaving but I can't, please don't make this hard for me more than it already is." I said taking Megan's hand in mine. "Your right lets make your remaining days unforgettable!" Amber said giving me a small smile. "Group hug!!!" Megan said singing hug while holding her arms out.

Ten minutes and a group hug later we decided to have breakfast outside. Since we had two bathrooms Megan took one and I took one after Amber pushed me in saying that she had to do her morning workout and that it was completely fine.

"You should totally wear that top!" Megan said in between applying mascara. The black top with sequinned designs on it was full sleeved and seemed a little too much to wear for breakfast I thought putting it back on the hanger hoping that Megan wouldn't notice. "Oh no you don't! Your wearing that top and I'm doing your make up!" She said choosing a lip gloss. "Guys when are you gonna get ready?! I finished like twenty minutes back!" Amber said texting on her phone but clearly sounding frustrated.

"Just cause your no make up face and perfect features don't affect the way you look doesn't mean it's the same case for us you know!" Megan said applying light eyeshadow and strawberry lipgloss for me. I tied my hair in a usual bun and took one last look in the mirror.

**********
Cameron's POV

I woke up to my alram blaring in my ear. I put it on snooze and saw that Jeffrey had sent a text I went through the rest of my texts hoping for one from her but there wasn't one. When was she leaving anyways? I thought as I got out of bed and felt my room turn a bit. I checked my temperature and saw that I had fever. I put in a quick text to Jeffrey informing him I was sick i checked the time and knew that he must have reached school.

* Sup, Gws pal and btw Eveleyn and her friends didn't come :( *

*Thnx Jeffrey :)*

I switched off my phone, my stomach filled with anxiety , Was she sick? Did something serious happen? I decided to message her and check.

*Hey, I heard you weren't at school did something serious happen?! *

After that I went to inform my mom about my fever and took a steaming hot shower.....once I was out she still hadn't replied..... I was starting to get worried. Should I check on her? What if she is so sick that she can't check her phone? My mind was full of questions concerning her health I just needed one text from her saying that she was fine and I could sit down without worry....... I hoped she was alright..... I wanted her to be alright......just on cue my phones message alert sounded and I rushed to check it.

*Hey, yeah I'm fine I was having a sleepover with Megan and Amber, just came back from Tim Horton's*

* Oh, I thought something happened :) *

*No I'm fine, your at home? :o *

* Yea, got a little fever :(*

*omg! Gws ;) , anyways got to go bye!*

*Thnx bye!*

I realized that I was holding my breath.....why? Did I expect her to say aww baby Gws. I love you? What the fuck was wrong with me she possibly didn't feel the same about me. Or did she?

**********