Chapter 2

It was a Monday morning and I was at my locker when my best friend Megan decided to stop by. Megan is slightly taller than me with sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. She unlike me craves shopping in any hour of the day when she is free.

"Hey" she exclaims flashing her brightest smile while busily filing her nails.

"Sup?" I replied,I could see that she had put on contact lenses which had clearly made her eyes red.

"Nothing much. You have to see these new pair of shoes I brought they are amazing!" She said and went on blabbering about how they match every outfit and what not.

The thought was yanking at my mind on whether or not to tell her about me moving. A stab of pain in my foot made me snap out of my thought when I looked down I could clearly make out the mark which Megan's heel had left after she had stepped on my foot to get my attention. I gasped waiting for the pain to subside.

"Let's go Evelyn" Megan said right after the bell rang but I could not move my eyes from that one spot where I always stare every morning at the same time,Megan doing her job decided to step on the same foot AGAIN! This time I screamed,I saw him look at me and I felt my face go red. I rushed off to class without waiting for Megan and I knew that I would earn a huge lecture from her during lunch time on "why I should not leave her alone". Forty-five minutes of Calculus later i'm out of class and heading to my locker to get my next period books when I see him standing right in front of the locker next to mine. I started putting my books in my locker when he turned around,I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"Hey" he said giving a very comforting smile.

"Oh hey, I'm Evelyn" I said fidgeting with my hands.

"I'm Cameron, I was thinking if you would mind joining me for lunch later" he asked flushing a little.

"Umm....Yea sure. Is it OK if I bring Megan along?" I asked, "The more the merrier" he smiled.