Chapter 8

Cameron's POV

During chemistry I saw that she was annoyed and I couldn't bear it....I would kill the person who annoyed her or hurt her I thought clenching my fist by my side while staring at her give a rough plan about our presentation. Fortunately luck was on my side and we both got paired up for the assignment.

After chemistry she left without giving so much of a glance towards me and it got me angry I wanted her to be close to me not drift away from me. I walked out of class and grapsed her elbow and spun her around she kept her small hands on my chest to steady herself as I pulled her closer to me.

"What the heck! Cameron let go of me I have to get my next period books and meet up with Amber and Megan" she said her voice raising a bit.

"What did I do" I asked her looking her into her eyes. My eyes were intense and I guessed thats why she looked away from me.

"Cameron let go of me people are staring at us" she said and I noticed that there were three cheerleaders who had glared at her while walking past us. But I didn't care I wanted to see her smile, I wanted to make her laugh.

My grip on her elbow tightened as I lifted her chin so that she had no choice but to look into my eyes. "I can't bear to see you annoyed,sad,angry or unhappy in any way,Did someone say something to you?" I asked concerned and I meant every word of what I had said.

"Cameron we'll talk after school....I go walking and we'll meet at the school parking" she said and I knew there was no use in forcing her as I loosened my grip on her elbow she spun around and headed towards her locker......Why were girls so complicated? I thought running my hand through my hair. I really needed a haircut.

The rest of the day went fine and I got the hint that Evelyn was trying to ignore me but I didn't try to get her attention. I stood with Jeffrey opposite to where Evelyn and her friends were standing. I loved staring at her talk, smile and then laugh softly making her dimples appear. I loved the way she would snort while laughing too hard then stop abruptly to glance around her and then start laughing again.

As the day came to an end I stood in the school parking waiting for her....I was five minutes early but I couldn't help. I had to see her. I missed her even if I didn't see her for one period.

As I looked up smiling to myself at how she meant so much to me. But did she feel the same about me? I thought looking up from my shoes and spotting her walking towards me. She was just so perfect,beautiful and she was mine.

*******