Chapter 31

"OMG! He did not!" at the moment we were at Amber's house which was empty since her parents were out of town for a week. Amber tossed me an apple and sat across the table with a small smile and some blush staining her cheeks.

"Someone found a lover at last eh?" She rolled her eyes as the blush color deepened. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"So what movie to watch?" We headed to the living room as Amber bought a stack of DVD's to choose from. Amber had a great collection of movies cause of how most of the time her parents were out of the house.

 As we went through the movies I found that nothing caught my eye. Mostly cause I had watched all of them. If your wondering how then it was because of the numerous sleepover's we girls had.

"Hey! Have you been catching up on your TV shows?" I sighed and shook my head. My best TV shows up till now were PLL (pretty little liars), American Horror story,Teen Wolf. 

"I'm up for PLL! What about you?" Amber asked as she got her laptop and connected it to her TV.

"You know I'm always up for it. I'm gonna go get our snacks" I got up and headed to the kitchen. I raided all the cupboards and finally found the stash of candies,drinks,crisps and what not. I put the popcorn in and let it pop for about three minutes. Once I could smell the butter I stopped the microwave.

Amber came in at that moment. She looked at all the stuff on the table. And chuckled.

"Eve I'll start taking some of the stuff to the living room and set everything. Till then bring two bowls,two spoons and the Ben & Jerry ice-cream from the freezer. I was grinning when she mentioned ice-cream.

I opened the cupboard for bowls and spoons. And then got the ice cream.

I sat on the couch and looked at her. I started serving the ice-cream obviously taking more for myself.

"Lets continue with the episode"

**One hour later**

"Who the hell is A??" We had paused the tv show sharing our ideas and theories. 

"Go on and play the next episode we might get more clues." Amber clicked on the the next episode and it started. 

"Amber are you expecting someone?" She shook her head and got up.

I heard her speaking to someone and then the door was shut. Amber came in with a small package in her hand.

"I see lover boy started missing you already" she didn't blush nor did she smile.

"Eve this is for you" My own smile disappeared as she set the box down on the couch. I started opening the box. Inside was a red envelope and some kind of a photo frame.

I took the letter out first and opened it. The card inside was black with white writing on it.

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like......

I looked up at Amber and she was stunned. I looked back into the box and took out the frame. The glass was shattered and half of the picture was torn. A shiver ran through my spine as I noticed it was a picture from homecoming a year back. There was a heart drawn with a marker around my face.

"Eve that's the picture you took during homecoming last year at Beatrice. Do you remember who took you as your date?" I shook my head. Then it occurred to me that my date was none other than Edwardo. 

"Amber just continue the series....Its just from Edwardo...he's trying to scare me"

Edwardo's P.O.V