Chapter 14

I woke up feeling drowsy as hell as a headache kicked in making me groan.....my weekend couldn't get any better! I hit my head back on pillow welcoming the sleep that was still there until my message alert sounded.

* Hey Eve, how was yesterday's date?! I want all the details. xoxo~Megan*

* How about Skype? And how's your long drive going?*

Megan would take any normal walk with a guy as a date! Just like how she would think even a black rag was pretty like Amber stated. I scrolled through the messages and checked Amber's.

*Yo, I'm going dress shopping with mum for a formal occasion :( Can you suggest a color which will suit me?* xox~ Amber

* Since its formal try a cream color top with a knee length black pencil skirt* ;) ~Eve

I keep the phone back on my bed knowing that my sleep is long gone. I step into the washroom looking at the nest my hair has made on top of head, I try rubbing the skin under my eyes hoping for the bags to go. What happened yesterday with Cameron kept me awake and thinking half the night. I was exhausted as I stepped into the shower letting the hot water soothe the tension on my shoulders.

After lathering the soap on my body and the shampoo on my hair I rinsed it off and stepped outside with my towel wrapped around me. I opened the curtain and noticed that someone had shifted into the house next to ours.....I closed the curtains and put on a red tank top and black shorts.

I went downstairs only to see the living room filled with empty boxes waiting to be filled with whatever was supposed to be in it.

"Good morning honey, why don't you have breakfast and help me in packing the items in living room" I rolled my eyes as mom rushed by her hair in a messy bun with a few strands down.

"Sure mom, is it okay if I step out and meet our new neighbors after we're done?"

"Why not sweetheart, I saw them too....they seem like a nice family"

I grabbed a plate and put some scrambled eggs on it and topped it with a glass of orange juice. Rose came down her two pigtails from the night before hanging down. She was just so annoyingly cute!!

"Eve, could you help me get the brush from the sink? I can't reach it!" I sighed! The responsibility of being a sister was too much. I left my plate there and went upstairs to get her toothbrush as I reached for it I saw that it was already wet which meant she had already brushed .