Chapter 10

Evelyn's POV

" You have got to be kidding me!!!" Megan said screaming like she had won a jackpot. "He bloody said I love you and you never asked him to say it again! Amber said slapping her head.

"You guys wanna have some fun? I have his number! " I said looking at both their nodding heads.

* Hey, its Evenlyn....wanna chat?*

* What if I say no :) ?*

*Fuck off :( *

* I wouldn't miss a minute not chatting with you ❤ *

"Omg!!!!" That was Megan screaming again and Amber was just dumbstruck.

* You know there's only three things I need.....*

*Continue.....*

* Sun for the light, Moon for the night and YOU for the rest of my life *

* I umm....got to go Amber and Megan are here, they'll kill me if I don't get off my phone....sorry*

* No problem. Love you *
*I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from......have fun *

"Fuck!!!!!" Megan squeeled , " Did he just say love you? " Amber asked dumbstruck as ever.

" That line where he says he needs you in his life is cute!!!" Megan shakes me. My stomach is filled with butterflies......he makes me feel so special. Will I be able to trust that he won't ditch me for someone else? Should I open up to him?

The rest of our night went watching a movie,eating popcorn and then staying up talking about Cameron. I dreamt about him but it turned into a nightmare when he ditched me for someone else and I woke up in the middle of the night...my cheeks stained with tears.....Was I crying? I hated that nightmare. Could I really trust him? I thought as I wiped my cheek and put my head on the pillow...... I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to lose trust. I fell asleep thinking about the factors in a relationship.

Love
Trust
Transparency
.........................