Chapter 44

Andres's P.O.V

I stepped from behind the tattoo shop and there I saw Edwardo's car. He was sitting there on the bonnet of it. My fists involuntarily clenched. I let out a few breaths to calm myself. The faster I got this over with, the faster I could go to Evelyn. I heard him laughing and I felt myself growl. How could he be laughing while Evelyn was suffering in a hospital bed.

I had to end this. Not for me but for her. This was my fight too now. I got out of the shadows and it didn't take long for Edwardo to notice me. His laughter died down to a smirk and it took everything in me to not punch that smirk off his face. He jumped off the bonnet and wiped the dust from his pants. He took a few steps over and rubbed his hands together. "Ah so lover boy is here instead isn't he?" He said. "I doubt your blind Edwardo." I sneered and his smirk grew.

"What happened? esa perra se escapó? Como siempre lo hace ... no me sorprende" (that bitch ran away? Like she always does...I'm not surprised) He said. This time I couldn't help from my fists clenching again. "Don't you dare call her that!" I growled. He let out a laugh and I took a step forward. "Nuh-uh, you want Cameron alive? You do as I say." He snarled at me and I clenched my jaw. "Where is he?" I asked. Edwardo let out a whistle and a guy came out dragging along with him a bruised Cameron.

"Leave him Edwardo!Esto es entre tú, Evelyn y yo." (This is between you, Evelyn and me) I said. He let out a venomous chuckle. "Evelyn is mine Andres! She always was. Now where is she?!" he yelled and took a threatening step forward. I took a step forward too. "That's none of your business. Leave her the fuck alone Edwardo. She hates you and always will!" I yelled back. I saw his eyes filled with rage and the next thing I knew I felt my jaw stinging. Anger flurried through me and I threw a punch on his face. It successfully hit his eye.

I took the time when he staggered back to elbow him in the stomach and knee his nose. I heard a sickening crack as his nose turned to an odd angle. "YOU ASSHOLE!" He yelled. The guy who was holding Cameron let go of him and came towards me. I set my stance and as soon as he was a few feet away threw a half punch to his lower abdomen to distract him and then threw one at his face. The idiot got knocked down by that one punch. I let out a laugh and looked down at Edwardo who was cradling his nose.

"You really do know how to pick idiots Edwardo. But I didn't really expect much from you" I chuckled darkly. I kicked him and he let out a groan. I kept doing it until he was half unconscious. I heard the wail and whine of the police cars. I knelt down beside his ear. "Infierno le da la bienvenida" (Hell welcomes you) I whispered and then got up. The first police car came up and they swarmed around Edwardo. Another police car examined Cameron. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and started off towards the front of the tattoo shop. They could do what they wanted with those two scums.

After halting a cab I payed him extra and told him to go fast. I checked the time. Evelyn would be out of the operation room by now. I felt my nerves bundle up and my stomach exploded with butterflies. She could now live peacefully without worrying about Edwardo. Once the cab stopped in front of the entrance I practically flew out of it.

Instead of taking the elevator I took the stairs. I skipped a few and tripped over some but didn't stop. Once I reached the floor that she was on I opened the door and ran down the numerous corridors. I took a left from one corner and stopped. This was it. I looked around and at that moment I heard a loud sob. I looked down at the seat a few feet away from me. Amber sat there. I ran over to her and saw that Austin was holding her tight. Jeff stood next to her with tears in his eyes.

"Guys it's all over. Evelyn is free. She can live happily now. Where is she though?" I asked and looked at Jeff expectantly. He just looked away from me. I knelt down in front of Amber and put my hand on her knee. "Amber where is she? She's out right?" I said as calmly as I possibly could. She looked at me as tears ran down her face. She brought out the velvet box I had given to her before leaving.

"Oh she's here! Guys come on...you know I hate surprises" I said putting on a fake smile. I took the velvet box from her but she didn't let it go. I tugged on it again and then stopped. "I'm so sorry Andres. I'm so sorry....." Amber whispered. I felt my smile drop. "What are you sorry for? Y-you didn't tell her about my surprise did you?" I tried to sound positive but felt my voice crack.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I yelled finally losing all my patience. Amber put the box in my hand and burst into tears. "She's gone Andres. Evelyn is dead." She sobbed and I felt my heart drop and my breath hitched. "N-no I-I-It can't be. She had to fight Amber. I came back for her." I said softly and looked at the box in my hand. I threw the box against the wall and took off running.

Only one thing going through my mind Evelyn is dead. I reached the parking and saw Evelyn's parents standing there. Her mom was crying loudly and her sister looked like she was about to faint any minute. Her dad looked like a mix of both. I turned around as the news finally hit me. Evelyn was dead. 

I had to get out of this town. Lose all these memories. I still love you Evelyn. I just wish I could have pulled you through all this. And then I fled.

A/N: So then....she died. Please don't bury me next to her. Alrighty then bookworms, this is the last chapter to this book. There will be an epilogue by a surprise P.O.V. There will be no sequel. I REPEAT NO SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK. I  hope you guys enjoyed the book. Thank you for all your support along the way. Although please go ahead and read my two other books Through Hell, Beyond and more and Living the life of a princess....NOT! Thank you lovelies for putting your time in reading this error infested book. ;)

Pull Me Throughजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें