Chapter 29

No one knows and never will know how hard it was and still is....
★★★★★★★★★
Something was blaring next to my ear and as I tried to stop it i heard it crash to the floor. I got up rubbing my sleepy eyes and looked around. I was in my room and everything seemed fine.

Then all of yesterday's memories came crashing down on me. I felt my head hurt reminding me that I was still suffering from brain tumour.

I got up and went straight into the shower..once I was done I decided to wear something comfortable. So I took out an oversized grey hoodie and paried it with black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a high pony and put on some lip gloss. I strapped on my watch and put on my black converse.

My mum came to the stairs just as soon as I reached the landing.

"Honey! Your awake...you don't need to go if you don't want to."

"I'm going mom. I'll call if something happens" she gives me a small and hands me a paper bag containing my lunch.

"Grab an apple before you leave" she yelled as I went into the kitchen and took an apple. When I stepped out the sun hit my eyes and I cursed under my breath. I started walking to school knowing that I would be early.

I reached school and saw the kids getting of their buses. I saw Megan and winced as whatever happened yesterday came back to me. I looked away and stepped into the building.

Just as I reached my locker I noticed someone leaning against it. Edwardo

I opened my locker down right ignoring him. From the corner of my eye I saw him smirk.

"Hi princesa" I took out my books and slammed the locker door.I started speed walking to Amber's locker but he fell into step easily. Damn him!

"Sweetheart I know what happened. He was an asshole. You can talk to me babe" I stopped and turned to him giving him a hard look.

"Listen here Edwardo...first its Evelyn to you! Second you are no one to me so forget I will even talk about my feelings to you and third you were,are and always be an asshole just like him!" He didn't flinch or seem affected. Instead he took a step closer and leaned so his mouth was near my ear.

"You really thought you could escape me huh princesa? Well you were wrong" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. I looked up at him and bolted for the girls washroom. I locked myself into a stall and slid down.

You really thought you could escape me huh princesa.

I put my palms on my ears as tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard the Bell ring and wiped my tears. When I stepped out I saw Megan standing there.

"Eve list-" I walked out before she could finish. I entered my English class and took the only seat that was empty absentmindedly.

"Alright students we will be doing a play on Romeo and Juliet but with a modern twist. I'd like all of you to brainstorm your ideas once you know your characters and parts" with that he pinned a paper on the corkboard and told everyone to check the sheet for their parts.

I sat till some of the people checked and came back. When I thought it was empty I went and checked my part.

Evelyn.S- Juliet

On instinct I checked who Romeo was.

Cameron.H / Edwardo.E- Romeo

I backed away and turned to look around the class. And there I saw Cameron sitting with his head down right beside my desk and Edwardo was behind. I went to my literature teacher and waited for him to look up.

"Sir...I can't do Juliet! I'll do anything but that role."

"Ms.Sharky whether you want to be Juliet or not is not an option. If you have been assigned that role then you have to play it." I looked at him pleading with my eyes but he just looked away.

As I sat back down I heard Cameron say something but ignored it. After two more classes of torture it was finally lunch. I didn't want to sit at the usual table cause of Cameron and Megan so I headed to the library.I took a seat at the back where the librarian couldn't see me.

It was a habit of mine to read books whenever I ate so I went to the side that had teen romance books. I took one out that had caught my eye, it was called Let It Snow. I went back to my seat and started reading while chewing on my tuna sandwich.

"Look whose here....my princesa" I froze midway while chewing my sandwich and looked up. There stood Andres.

"I'm not your princess and go away you doof"

"Not very nice eh princesa" I cursed under my breath and got up to leave.

"Edwardo will go through high and specially low to get you back princesa. Remember keep the ones you love away from him or else......"

I didn't wait I ran and bumped into someone knocking both of us down.

"Oh my god I'm so so-" I looked up to see Jeff grinning like an idiot. I hadn't seen him in so long . I was so happy I hugged him putting us in a weird position of me on top of him but I didn't care at least someone hadn't left me other than Amber and Austin.

"Hahahaha I missed you too Eve!" I felt Jeff chuckle. I got my face up and smiled. I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I looked back to see Cameron. His hands were balled into fists and his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked down at Jeff and I.

I got up giving a hand to Jeff.

"Hey Cam! Long time eh?" Jeff went over to Cameron like nothing had happened but Cameron still looked furious.

"Yea...I hoped it would be longer" with that Cameron went of glaring at Jeff once again.

"Eve I gotta head to class but see you later okay?" I nodded and watched him go. The hallway was empty but I had a feeling like someone was watching everything that had happened. I turned around but no one was there. I felt tired so I headed to the nurse.

When I stepped in no one was in the room so I headed to the extra room that had a bed. I got on it and closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep in minutes.

Why did this happen to me?!
★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: Hi guys I know very well how shitty this chapter is but I had to make a chapter where Edwardo came in. Plz vote and comment ! Happy reading bookworms :)