Chapter 35

I was finally out of the stupid hospital. They always gave me headaches. The pure white walls and the smell of the floor cleaners and medicine. Andres was behaving like I never had legs and Amber was just trying not to laugh.

"For the last and final time! I can freaking walk!" I shouted into Andres's ear and I felt him wince. His arms went loose from around my waist but he didn't take it off. I huffed in annoyance and then almost cheered as I saw Amber's car come into view.

I quickly opened the car door and got in. Amber was driving and Andres sat with me behind. I leaned against the door and looked out of the window. I wanted to personally go and stab Cameron a thousand times and choke him a hundred more times too for doing this to me. My eyes widened as I realized that Andres might try to do something....like take revenge.

"Andres." He groaned and I immediately knew that he knew that I was going to tell him not to take revenge. "You always know what I'm thinking! That's not fair!" Amber looked at us through the rear view mirror and raised a questioning eyebrow. "You will not take revenge? Do you hear me?" I said and he looked at me straight in the eyes. "NO!" I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Escuche aquí Andrés.usted no tomará venganza" (Listen here Andres. You will not take revenge) I said with a hard voice and his eyes immediately widened. He knew that when I was about to burst with anger I would say all my sentences in Spanish. He nodded vigorously and I looked to the front and saw Amber's mouth wide open.

She stopped the car and it was then that I realized we had reached my house. Before I could step out Andres raced to my side and kept a firm grasp on my waist. I rolled my eyes and started walking. I saw someone standing at my front porch. At first I thought it was Edwardo but when the person looked up I stopped in my tracks and I felt Andres go rigid next to me.

"Evelyn...please let me explain." Cameron took one step and I took another back. "Evelyn please hear me out. I never meant anything I did there I-" I was infuriated by what he said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU NEVER MEANT WHAT YOU DID HUH? YOU NEVER MEANT TO KISS MEGAN! YOU NEVER FUCKING MEAN ANYTHING CAMERON! BUT GUESS WHAT....NO ONE CARES. SPECIALLY NOT ME" I was panting by the time I finished saying all that and my throat hurt because I had screamed it all out.

Cameron took another step closer and this time Andres was in front of me. "Leave or I won't think twice before beating the crap out of you" His voice was loud and authoritative. Cameron's hands balled into fists and took a step closer. "Move away and let me talk to Evelyn." Andres's fist were shaking and I knew that he would blow up anytime soon. I put my hand on his shoulder. His body was rigid but I didn't miss the angry glare Cameron gave to my hand.

"Cameron I'm gonna tell you once. I want you to stay away from my friends and me." A scowl was etched on his face. "Oh so you forgive this guy but not me huh?" Anger bubbled up inside me. I took a step forward and swung my fist hard at his face. There was sickening crack and then there was pain shooting through my hand.

"You bitch!" He took a step forward and Andres was there again. He pushed Cameron and took another swing at his face. "FINE! I'LL LEAVE. BUT EVELYN I WILL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN." his tone made me flinch. It sounded almost cold and psychotic. The smile he gave after didn't help that thinking of mine. He walked away and got into his car. He took a few minutes to get out but then he drove off.

I winced as I tried to move my wrist. I felt a hand clasp on it. "I think its sprained." We all went inside. Amber hadn't said a word and I was beginning to worry. Andres went to get the first aid kid from the kitchen and Amber took a seat at the couch in the living room. I wonder where my damn family is every time something happens to me. "Amber? Are you okay?" she looked at me and gave me a smile but I knew all too well that it was a fake smile. I went and sat next to Amber.

"Tell me what's wrong hun." At that she broke down and her shoulders shook violently. "D-did you n-n-otice that I haven't talked to Austin or he hasn't been around too much?" then it hit me. It was Austin who was missing from all this drama. "Oh my god Amber. What happened?" she just shook her head and I pulled her into my arms. "I found him pressed up against a wall by another girl during a party. He was quite drunk and when he noticed me standing there; he just smirked." I felt angry and guilty for being so self fish and ignorant towards my best friends problems just because I had my own.

"He messaged and called me a couple of times but I ignored them all." she said while wiping her tears and staring blankly at me. She must have really liked Austin because the Amber I know did not cry for any reason. I held her close and we both sat there. "Are you both okay?" We both looked up to see Andres standing there looking a bit flustered. I heard Amber giggle beside me and an amused smile made its way onto my face.

"You have no idea how to handle crying girls do you?" he shook his head and scratched the back of his neck. I gave out a laugh and I heard Amber give out a low chuckle too. Andres walked towards us and sat down in front of me. He slowly took my injured wrist and tended to it. He was done bandaging it in a few minutes while Amber and me talked. She was still the same but a bit of her spark was gone.

"Whose hungry and who wants to watch a movie?" We both cheered and he got out his mobile to call whichever delivery place he was thinking of. Amber and me debated on what movie genre to pick. In the end we settled for "Nightmare on Elm Street" a classic horror movie. I've watched this movie at least nine times but I never got bored of it. Andres went ahead and brought in the blankets and pillows while we girls shifted the coffee table to the side.

My life is a full blown tv show. I thought.