Chapter 25

Cameron's POV

I never knew she was so good at dancing! While we were at the dance challenge I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked. By the time the game ended a large crowded had gathered to watch us dance....or maybe watch Eve dance.After we were done people complimented her and I watched as her face brightened by every compliment.

"We barely played and I'm already famished" she said after we got out of the crowd.

"Let's go get a drink and then we can go on a ride" we headed off to a stand selling water and sodas. In the process I never realized that we were holding hands. The guilt in my stomach made me want to go on a ride and jump off it. I lived her and I let her go....too quickly and too fast.

Evelyn's POV

Everything was great.....I was far from my hometown with my friends and Cameron. What more could I wish for? It was as if I was dreaming. Cameron went ahead and brought us both water bottles. I checked the time and realized we still had two hours left.

"Where do you want to go next?" Cameron asked looking around.

"You decide this time,I did the last time" Just then Cameron's phone bninged and he took it to check. His face became blank all of a sudden.

"Cam, you alright?"

"Yea, we have to meet everyone at the tunnel of love" he looked up at me and gave a tight smile.

"Let's go then" we headed off to the tunnel but on the way I coouldnt he'll wondering why cameron's mood and expression had changed just cause of one text.

Amber's POV

Saying that I was extremely happy and excited would have been a lie. If I could I would have told Eve the truth about Cameron and Megan when I found out.....but it was never my story to tell. I thought that finally Eve had found the right the guy.....but Cameron just stamped onto that thought.

"So who you going in the love tunnel with?" Eve snapped me out of my thoughts as she came and stood next to me. When I realized her question, my eyes automatically went to Austin and I started feeling heat on my cheeks.

"Oooooo someone has a crush!" Eve cooed while ghlancing at Austin. The line we were standing in started moving. Just as we reached the gates to go in we paired up. Austin and me would be in one boat while Cameron and Eve would be in another. Megan had just disappeared saying that one of her friend was here.

The boats started to move slowly to the journey ahead and I could only hope that Eve's journey would be as peaceful as this some day.

A/N: Hey guys I know that this chapter was really short but I have been having a writers block for the past two weeks and it sucks. The next chapter for sure will be longer than this. Happy reading book worms