Chapter 3

"Ahhhh, it's so tiring.." Jin sighed as he put down the box he was carrying to the other's new apartment.
"Jin- hyung, you don't have to do this. I have Taehyung to help me and even if I don't, I can do it myself too. Jimin answered him and put down another box next to him

"NO. I know it'll be even more tiring if you do it by yourself. Besides, you're an omega. Omegas aren't that strong. I would know it myself." Jin sat down on the floor.

"How would you know that? You're very strong and tall~" Jimin sneaked in a compliment.

"Well, you can say I'm special ✨"
Seokjin replied, laughing.
"Uhhhh guys??Where do i put this down?" Taehyung asked the two, as he came into the room with a box full of books.
Where did Jimin get those?

"Ah just put it there. Thank you for helping me again Tae" Jimin pointed the empty space right next to the said guy.

Taehyung smiled. The box shaped smiled was something Jimin find very comforting. "No biggie! Jiminie's new place looks so amazing, that if it was two bedroomed, I'd move in too!!"

Jimin blushed at the thought.

As they continued taking the boxes and unpacking, it was finally done, and damn it looks decent.

The three went over to Jin And Joon's house and celebrate for no reason, but it was one of those moments to take a picture, print it and stick it up to a scrapbook with a small note under it.
That was exactly what Jimin did.

They were just talking about how life sucks, when the main door of the apartment was being knocked.(a/n: what was that about? I mean, my English??😶)

"Cominggg!" Jimin shouted as he rushed over to the door and opened it. And BOI was he surprised to see who it was.

"Um hi excuse me, is the neighbourin- JIMIN!!!?" The guy was shocked too.

It's Hoseok, his bestie from junior high school.

"HOBIII!?" Jimin hugged the guy, named Hoseok, and almost teared up because he missed him so much. I mean like A LOT.

"Oh My God, it's been so longggg! Was it like 10,12 years?" Jimin said. "Nawww. Thats way too long. It's 8 years and 3 months. Whoa, your memory is betraying you lolol :-D" Hoseok smiled (a/n: time to put on sunglasses B-))

"I don't care, it feels like THAT long," Jimin continued, "Come inside and meet my new friends!" Hoseok was extra happy getting to meet his bestie's new friends.
"So, is the apartment next door still empty?"
"I moved in there..." Jimin said with a slight tone of guilt in his voice.

"Nonono, it's okay!! I actually live nearby, 3 buildings away hahaha. Just came in to check ya know??" Hobi said as they walked inside.
"anyways, when did you return from Japan? Why didn't you tell me?"
"I tried, but I lost your number when I dropped my phone in a cliff. I've been in Korea for about a month or maybe two now? I'm so sorry for not informing you."

Hoseok told him it was okay and saw the said new friends and smiled at them excitedly.

"Jin- hyung, Tae, this is Hoseok, my old friend from junior high.."
"Hi Hoseok!"
"..And Hobi, this is Taehyung, an airport friend; and this is Seokjin,.Hyung, who, with Namjoon hyung helped me get this apartment."
"Wee it's sooo nice to meet uuu :3!! Jimin usually have a hard time making friends, and seeing that he's not lonely makes me so relieved! Thank you"

"Welcome! Let's be friends too!!" Taehyung beamed at the new guy.
It was hard managing two bright smiles at once.

They talked for another few moments, enjoying the current topic of how useless yet useful taxes are.

Namjoon has come home, which means its past 4 pm. "Hey.. I'm back." he said, obviously directed towards Seokjin.

Seokjin shuffled over to his husband and pecked on his lips, probably whispering "welcome home.." or something like that.

"Namjoon hyung, meet Hoseok, my bestie from junior high. Hoseok, that's Namjoon.. Seokjin's husband. They're so cute together aren't they?" Jimin whispered the last part, making Hobi laugh.

"I gotta go! Jiminie, I'll give u my number later and nice to meet you Namjoon-nim!! Bye Bye!"
"bye!"

Taehyung also left shortly after Hoseok did. So it's now the three.

"Hyungs, I'm so happy I find you