Chapter 51

Injections, supplements, regular check ups and ultrasounds.

Jimin never thought that he'd need this much help in conceiving.
He thought, like every other person would, that he wouldn't have any trouble in terms of procreation.

But now, he was not so correct in that assumption.

"So?"
"65 kg."

Yoongi wanted to clap, but he didn't, because it might feel offensive to Jimin.

"Good.."
"Yeah. I guess..."

He turned to Yoongi with a proud smile and made a peace sign.
With his weight gain, even by a couple kilograms, he looked more chubby and plumpy than he was three months ago.

"I look like a toddler~" Jimin cooed, making Yoongi laugh. 

"You're soo cuteee~ just like a plushie~~" Yoongi squished his cheeks and showered him with kisses.

"Yuu'r my cutez lil' mochii~~" Yoongi squeezed and pinches his lover's cheeks as if it was his last's.

"Y-yoon-ah sshhhtobbb it hrtussss!!" Jimin whined and pulled down his alpha's hands off. He has the cutest little pout making Yoongi squish it even harder.

Jimin's face was all red from the pinching and squishing.

"Yoongi pwich huttsss..." Jimin pursed his lip and rubbed his cheeks. Yoongi snickered and gave him a get-better kiss.

That cheered him up again.

They were having a day off that day so it was just a stay at home moment.

"Shall we watch some movies?"
"What kind?? Horror? Action? Crime? Docuseries?"
"I'm thinking about rewatching 'Child's Play'.. I loved that movie~~"

Yoongi stared at Jimin with the most horrified look on his face.

"You what? 'Child's Play'?"
"I liked it. You probably thinks it's weird?"

He nodded without hesitation. How can this Park Jimin like some messed up haunted doll murdering people movie from the 80s?

The world is weird.

"Hobi was scared of it and would cling to me.. I liked his hugs."

Oh.

He calmed down a bit.

"-and the fact that Chucky could kill with no hesitation or empathy for his so-called friend Andy charmed me a bit."

Yoongi focused on the screen in front of him and clicked on the movie.

They continued watching it silently.

Yoongi was a bit concerned and glanced at him from time to time, but he didn't flinch, he didn't react to any of the jumpscares.

How many times he had watched, no one knows.

"That was great~~! I feel so nostalgic right nowww!!" Jimin got up and stretched his arms, doing a perfect forward bend, forehead touching toes.

Yoongi was silent, still terrified about the fact that Jimin was not disturbed by horror and thriller movies.

Maybe true crime might do the job??

"Shall we go eat out at a restaurant?? I feel like eating rameyeon..." Jimin turned to Yoongi, who immediately snapped out of his imagination.

They drove off to Gguk's favourite restaurant, where they had lunch everytime he went out with the couple.

"Gguk really knows where the best food are~~ by the way hyung.. have you read Taehyung's book??"
"You mean 'The Kitten's Mittens'?"
"Yeah!! He let me read it yesterday and it was soooooooooo cuteeeeee~~ Kook is going to illustrate it~! Power couple!"

Yoongi smiled and nodded. He loves seeing Jimin this passionate and enthusiastic.

The energy was ideal.

"Changing the topic... Have you taken your meds today?" Yoongi sipped the remaining soup from his bowl.
"Well .. I think i took it at about 8??" Jimin ran his finger round the rim of his empty bowl.

Yoongi approved. Jimin was rather absent-minded when it comes to recent tasks and it relieved him hearing that he was taking the meds regularly.

"I can't see you being unhealthy... Take it regularly okay??"

Jimin smiled softly and nod in response.

They took another route and drove off to a quiet park in the region.

The sun was almost setting at this point.

"Yoon Yoon, don't you think the moon is beautiful??"
"Yeah.. its enthralling."
Jimin stared with his doe eyes at the moon up in the sky.

"The sun rays reflected by the moon makes it glow and visible to us, and we find that beautiful.. isn't it strange how someone else's presence can make us more attractive and confident, and shine out just like the moon??" Jimin said smiling.

Yoongi took a moment to absorb the long-ass sentence his husband just spat out, then agreed.

Jimin's philosophy was his kinda belief.

They went back to their small apartment they called 'home', baby Taemin was with Taehyung, so they had the place all to themselves.

They had the place all to themselves.

They HAD the place ALL to THEMSELVES. 😐😏😏

Jimin wrapped his arms around his alpha's neck and nibbled on it. Yoongi giggled at the tingling sensation and kissed him multiple times on the head.

"I really wish I was taller..." Jimin blurted out.

Yoongi cupped his face and leaned closer to him.

"If you were any taller, even by an inch.. you won't be the perfect height for my forehead kisses.." Yoon teasingly stated.

This made Jimin scrunch up his nose and hit him, whining that he was a meanie.

They were bickering and playing like children for a long while.

"GAHH YOONGI IM TIRED NAAAAAAA!! STOP RUNNNING!!!"
"NOOO! I DONT WANT THAT BARBIE HAIR COMB ANYMORE!! IT HURTS AND MY HAIR FALLS!!"

A minute passed and Jimin was feeling faint.

"You... Mr Min... Have too many fucking stamina... I'm fucked.."

He sat down on the floor, taking deep breaths.

Yoongi squatted down next to him and made sure he was okay. Fortunately it wasn't anything serious.

The older lifted him up and to their bedroom. He laid him down next to the stuffed bear Mimi, which Jimin hugged dearly.

He looked up and stared at Yoongi changing with his innocent-looking doe eyes. His mind wasn't so naive.

How lucky he was to have a Min Yoongi in his life.

Well, they never stopped trying for a baby so... The night ended up as exactly as you thought it would end up.

There you go. A typical YoonMin day off.
.
.
I was unwell yet again and so busy and this was kinda rushed... Anyway hope you likes my writes, and I use broken English on purpose..

Borahae 💜💜