Bonus chapter

"You're gonna propose!??" Hoseok and Taehyung said in unison.
Yoonie smiled and nodded.

The other two were just sooo happy for him that the happy tension was enough to turn into a diamond.
Yoongi also felt good deciding this. It was a very big step for him and their relationship.

He had been thinking about proposing to his one and only for a while now. He was sure about what he was doing.

He loved Jimin with all his heart., and let's face it, he has been in the YoonMin relationship longer than Jimin.

"Have you decided for the ring!?? Can we GO WITH YOUUU!!??~~"
"O..okay. But promise you'll behave."
"OKAYY!! WE PROMISE!!"

Yoon smiled and allowed it. Namjoon opened the door and entered the room.

"Hey hyung. Why do need me?"
"Will you marry me?"

The confused and surprised look on Namjoon's face was priceless.

"Ah shit the tone's still off. How did I do?"
"I-I- uh, actually thought you were proposing..."
"You did great Hyung!"
"I agree with TaeTae!"

Namjoon realised what was going on.

"Are you gonna propose to Jimin?"
"Yeah.. And I kinda need your help deciding stuffs.. you know?"
"Oh okay okay. Sure I'll help you!!"
"Thanks."

They started discussing the issue, which was mostly Hoseok talking about his ideal ring. But Hobi's and Jimin's interests and preference were quite similar, so they were useful.

"Okay. We'll search for something rose gold? Is that what you call it Joon?"
"Yeah."
"..And 1.5 carat diamond..? A simple solitaire?"

Taehyung clapped and wiped a fake taer away.

"Hyung's are getting married.."
"You can't say that. He may reject it too.."
"Yoongi, you don't have to stress out too much. I'm sure he'll say yes."
"You're right.. Well go shopping tomorrow Kay?"
"Okay.!"

The next day. It was a bright, sunny day. Perfect day for Hoseok and Taehyung, but not so good for cloudy day preferer Namjoon and Yoongi.

They went to the first shop. Trusting Hoseok's instinct to choose the ideal ring.

"What about this very fine 1.5 carat princess cut in a halo setting?"

Yoongi held the ring in front of Hobi.

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok stared at it intensely, squinting his eyes and pouting.

"Nothing."

Yoongi sighed and put it back.

"Yoongi hyung! What about this one??" Taehyung almost shouted pointing at a glass box opposed to Yoongi.
Namjoon walked closer to take a look.

"It's not bad. Come check it out."

The other pair shuffled over to it.

The ring....It was rose. The pinkish hue was adorable. Yoongi asked to be shown to him and put it out.

He held it up to Hoseok. Hobi stared at it carefully, like a 50 year old judgemental woman. That stayed like that quietly.

After a few moments, Hobi looked at Yoongi and scratches his not-so-itchy nose. Yoongi nodded.

"Will you Marry Me?"

Hoseok then grabbed his heart and quickly sat down. He was shaking a bit and his cheeks were turning pink. Taehyung helped him up and calmed him down.

"I guess we found the shit." Namjoon had a smug face. Yoongi also smiled too.

Hobi also calmed down. He reached peak happiness for him. " Oh my god I was so flustered by your tone and all...!! Although I think it may be too flashy??"

"Yah Jiminie doesn't like overdecorated things. It hurts his eyes." Taehyung added.
"I think we need to have it customised.." Namjoon also spoke out.

Yoongi stayed silent. He looked at the ring and agreed too.

Timeskip to a week. The ring was done and Yoongi and Namjoon went to pick it up.

"How do you manage to find time whenever I need u? Is Seokjin that loose?"
"Ah. I told him I'm working... Now that I think about it, I don't think it was a good idea to lie.."

Yoongi thanked him again and finally reached the jewelerly store. The store keeper was different. Maybe they worked on shifts.

The ring was examined by the two carefully. The rose gold felt a bit off, but it was geniune. The centrepiece, the star of the ring was beautifully contrasted.

(a/n: It looks something like this but the side stones are lesser

(a/n: It looks something like this but the side stones are lesser. :P)

"I'm assuming you two are the weirdos that my colleague talked about? The one who kept showing it to a guy and pretend to propose?"
"Yeah. It's complicated." Yoongi said in a low tone.

"Okay. This is perfect. How much was it again??"
"It's *beep* (a/n: I don't wanna say the exact price cus it made me uncomfortable😭.)"

Namjoon scrunched his face. Yoongi stayed the same.

"That kinda high." Yoongi brought the words out in a rather monotone voice.

"C'mon you're Suga! You can do this!! He's the one!"
"Suga!? As in the rapper?"

Yoongi turned over to Namjoon with the ' great now you have told the whole world I'm getting engaged and also blew my cover' face.

"Well..yeah.."
"I'm standing with a famous rapper/ producer.. In the luckiest person~! Can I get your autograph!??"
"Ah.."

Yoongi gave in and signed his shirt. They paid for the ring, went out and Namjoon listened to a very long lecture from Yoongi.

The ring was perfect. Just perfect. Yoongi imagined saying his prepared speech for his proposal, Jimin tearing up a bit and saying 'yes' in his soft, sweet voice. It felt like the stars have aligned and the moon is smiling.

But he didn't propose. Jimin felt they were going too fast so he saved it for another time. Maybe wait for a year or two more... Or maybe.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)huhuhuh..

Time will tell.....