Chapter 19

"Babe..."
"Yes?"
"Can you please stop working?"

Yoongi turned over to Jimin, who was lying on his belly on the bed, staring at him with his large doe eyes glistening in the sunlight entering his room, holding all of the world's innocence. (a/n: That is a long sentence.)

They were in Hoseok's and Yoongi's apartment, Jimin accompanying him in his current work. Remember that time Yoon asked Chim to sing Serendipity for him? Yeah that has been recorded, and is being perfected by our producer- nim.

Yoongi smiled. He patted the younger's head and got off his chair to lay down next to him.

Jimin instantly moved closer to him and nuzzled his chest, burying his face. They laid quietly for a while.

"I hate seeing you work so hard..."
"Really?"
"Yes.. seeing you spending hours sitting on that chair, editing and writing and what not.., it's tiring just watching you."

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's words.

"Seeing you working hard is exhausting too you know.."

Jimin's head popped out between Yoongi's arms. He had a small pout on his face.

"That's different. I love what I'm doing, and I will never be tired of it."
"See? That's how I feel producing music.. I never feel tired."

Chim nodded.

"Why produce music when we can produce kids..?" he whined in a quiet voice, so quiet its just a bunch of lip movements.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

Jimin blushed and got up from the bed. Yoongi was still expecting an answer as to what he whispered about. "No really.. what did you whisper?"

"I'm not gonna say..."
"Twell mwee Chimmy~ I wanna knoww~"
"Nwwooo.. Seokjin hyung is calling me..I gotta pick up..."
"But your phone isn't even ringing.."
"It's on silent. Hello Hyung??"

They talked for only a minute before hanging up.

"What was that?"
"Seokjin hyung wants the three of us to go to their place. He said we should all 'hang out'."
"Gee, why this time? We hang out all the time."
"Just get dressed up and I'll tell Hobi too."
"Can I get a kiss first?"

Jimin let out a small sigh, but it's not by being annoyed. He gave a 10 second kiss on his lips and went out of the room.

A good 10 minutes later, they walked to the good ol Kim's apartment, where Taehyung and Jungkook were outside.

"Wow. Beat you guys here~" Taehyung cooed. Jungkook just waved the three silently.

Jimin let out an 'aww' to show fustration. They giggled and went inside the warm apartment of Joon and Jin. (a/n: Huh. Joon and Jin. That's catchy. Hope I don't offend anyone on the basis of plagiarism.)

"Hyungss!!~ Were heree~~~!" Hoseok made a grand entrance, spreading his arms wide and did the jazz hands. Seokjin wheezed seeing Hoseok. This man can make everyone's day better, without even trying.

"Thank u all for coming today~ You all are the best kids!" Seokjin smiled warmly and made them sit down.
Yes, Jin has always called them 'Kids' when they're all together.

Namjoon came out of their room and sat down next to them, catching up with their lives and everything.
Hoseok got to choreograph a dance for TXT, making Jimin and Jungkook bounce around; Taehyung went from part-time waiter to full-time; And Jungkook was going to have a painting exhibition in the upcoming week; Jimin was slowly becoming his boss's favourite, all of those.

Seokjin has also sat down next to these 6 people, watching them while smiling nervously. He couldn't find a good time to say what is needed.

Namjoon, being the smart person he is, noticed this and let out a cough. "*Ahem* Guys, we know we called you all here to 'hang out', but, we actually have an important announcement... Jin?"

They all turned to Seokjin. The said guy was a bit awkward being the centre of attention. He quickly got to his senses and shuffled to their bedroom.

There was some faint noises of things when Seokjin came out again with a file. He went through the papers, smiling brightly as he did so.

"I can't find it Namjoon. Where did you keep it?"
"Heh? You were the last one who touched it."
"Right. I kept it under my pillow. Wait a sec..."

They all laughed at him.

He came out again with a tiny piece of paper? photo paper. But its a small piece.
He sat down once again and put the photo on the coffee table. They all looked at it curiously.

It was a picture. But it's all black and white and weird squiggly things.

"Hyung, what's this?" Taehyung asked Seokjin.
"Guess."

A moment of silence.

"Wait. I've seen this before... somewhere, when I was younger. My mom showed me a similar thing.. what's it called again?.."

They all stared at Jimin thinking. Namjoon chuckled at them.

"OH! I KNOw!! It's a Sonogram!! It's a picture of an ultrasound... and ultrasound is used for..."
Jimin turned over Seokjin and Namjoon and lightly gasped.

"Are you pregnant??"
"Well, surprise~~?"

The 4 other literally shouted of joy and showered the married couple with words of congratulations. Seokjin was also really happy, a bit too happy.

They looked at the pictures over and over again, smiling at the miracle of life, the new member to their group.

"Yoongi hyung which one is the baby?"
"Eh, actually it's 'babies'.." Namjoon interrupted.
"WHAT!??" They all said in unison.
"I didn't mention it before??"
"No!"

Namjoon chuckled nervously. Seokjin comforted him and pointed the twins.

"Awww, hyung they're gonna be so cuteee~~ how old are they now?"
"Almost 4 months." Seokjin said proudly and showing them his nice small round belly.

They softly touched the belly. It was truly amazing to touch a belly that has two, TWO babies in it.

"Why didn't you tell us before??" Jimin asked the couple. An observant person would see the change in their eyes, but none of them were very observant.

"We, uh, wanted to make sure it's legit before telling you all. And it's been really hard to hide it when it's two times bigger than other's belly.." Seokjin made it out.
"Aww, it's okay~~ I'm gonna be the coolest uncle~~"
"No, I'm gonna be the best"
"No me"
"No."
"Mee!!"

They were arguing for a while before Namjoon quieted them down.

"If y'all are gonna be the best uncle, you'll spoil them.."
"Fine, Hobi can be the best uncle, I'll be the sassy uncle, Yoongi can be the quiet, nice uncle, and Taehyung and Jungkook can be the uncles who showered them with a bit too much love.."

Seokjin laughed and hugged the all of them and squeezed them tightly.

They spent the rest of the day in Namjin household.

End of Chapter 19. As usual, love yourself, stay safe and study so you don't lose your precious eyebrows.