Chapter 47

Days, nights, months passed.

Taehyung and Jungkook recently got back together, and every one was so relieved and joyful hearing the good news.

Among the many smiles shared, one of them was fake, but too genuine to be thought of as a fake smile.

Negative pregnancy tests were piling up in the bathroom bin.

Why was he like this?

Was something wrong with him?

Is this still the result of the assault from 14 years ago?

Is he not allowed to have one,at least one?

Right, Taemin was there; but, he will find out he was fostered and will eventually return to his biological parents, and he won't be able to do anything.

He'll be alone..

"Jimin.."

He looked up and saw Yoongi leaning over the bathroom door. He looked concerned.

Why was he concerned? Was there something on his face?

Yoongi walked over to him, got down on his knees and hugged him tightly.

Warm..

But it feels blank.

Jimin silently hugged him back too, tears subconsciously rolling down his cheeks, damping Yoongi's shirt.

"Nothing is wrong with us right?? There's nothing wrong with us, right Yoonie??" Jimin's voice was weak and almost inaudible.

Yoongi could only nod.

"Maybe it's not the right time yet.. we shouldn't give up easily.."

I mean, they were married for only 6 months and thus it was not something to be rushed..

But Jimin has always considered himself as 'quite physically healthy', and the fact that he has stopped taking contraceptive pills for over a year and still not conceive is kind of a bummer.

Maybe he was a failure like his dad always said? No.

"I made your favourite.. let's go eat?"
"...okay.."

Let's be honest, mood gets better even by a bit when you eat your favourite/ comfort food.

Jimin smiled now. It seemed that his mood has lightened up after food. #foodrules

"Honey, do you really have to work?? I want to take you to my office.."
"Me?"
"Duh. Who else am I supposed to call my honey??"

Yoongi let out a fit of laughter and agreed. After all, the only thing he'd be doing at his studio could've been done anywhere else.

"You were getting ready first! C'mon hurry~!"
"Shut up! You don't know how hard it is to get winged eyeliner right!!"
"Oh I know pretty well alright!"

After another 10 minutes of bickering later, Jimin was finally ready and they both leave for Jimin's workplace.

"Yoon-ah,.."
"Yea?"
"When are we having a new car?"
"I don't know.. it's not this car is broken or something."
"You're right. I have a feeling the engine might suddenly explode."

Yoongi cracked up and petted Jimin's head.

"You're overthinking stuffs. This car is fine. I had it checked last week."

A few minutes passed, and they were at Jimin's office.

A customer came, a customer go, the day was fairly crowded.

Yoongi sat quietly on Jimin's chair and noticed it was a bit shaky and unstable. Well, it was Jimin's so it was not new to him.

Time to make new furniture for Jimin, was his idea.

The design of fall-proof Jimin chair was developing in his mind.

"Babe.. you seemed swamped."

He snapped out of his thoughts and simply nod in response.

"Waaahhh!!? Isn't this Suga??"

Great.

The girl was about to make a scene. And Yoongi hated that.

"No. Why does everyone think I'm Min Yoongi, the rapper? Clearly I have nothing in common with him. Can't you see that we are way different??"

The girl gasped.

"Oh my god!! Suga has a lookalike?? Ommmo can I have your number?"

Jimin turned to face her.

"Bit- sorry. Miss, this is my husband."

The situation calmed down.

It was luch time and Yoongi took Jimin out for a nice treat at the coffee shop where the latter used to work.

Right. Jimin worked at a coffee shop before he had a job in the fashion industry.

"This is why I hated you having a public figure.. I just wanted peace.." Jimin whined in light-hearted manner.

Yoongi took it as joke.

Did he?

If his career as a rapper meant Jimin hating his life, and seeing Jimin sad made him sad too...

Was he really happy?

Was this the thing he wanted?

How did he even gain popularity in the first place? To be treated as an idol?

Clearly he started off as a mere producer..

What the fu-

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi returned to his current body.

"Ah sorry.. I was thinking about stuffs.."
"Let's just go back to my office now.. or you can go home. You look really tired.."

Yoongi refused. And he ended up staying with Jimin until his day was done and they went home together.

"Taeminnn!!~" Jimin squealed entering NamJin apartment. Taemin was also super excited to see his guardian back, reaching out to the Omega.

Yoongi was exhausted and flopped on the couch, leaving Jin confused asf.

"Why is Yoongi THAT tired?"
"A fan."
"Ooh... Damn."
"Anyway. Was Taemin okay today too?? I don't want him at my work 'cause he'd be too attached to me and I had to bother you with an extra kid and all-"

Seokjin lightly hit him on the head.

"Don't ever talk to me like that peasant! You know how much I love kids! Although it was a bit tiring at times I still have a lot of fun!"
"It's the dressing up isn't it?-"
"It's the dressing up."

Jimin thought or a few moments.

"Hyung, when was the last time you and Namjoon had a peaceful date night?"
"I don't know.. I never thought much of it."

Jimin stole a glance at Yoongi, who was apparently asleep.

"Let me have your job."
"Wha?"
"I'll babysit the three in change. Go on a nice dinner date with Joon hyung."

Seokjin's eyes lit up.

Then Soojin ran up to Jimin.

"Minie!! Minnie..."

Oh.

Soojin can say Jimin's name..

Oh.

Jimin's thought rushed like a period blood when you sneezed.
(A/n: RIP to my humour)

The moment when his own kid will call him like that..

Will that happen?

At this rate, he didn't think so..

And all of a sudden his wave of depression struck again.
.
.
.
End of chapter 47.