Chapter 25

Yoongi got home after hanging out with his friend ,Jihoon. Turns out, he finally got the girl he has been crushing on since 10. Good for him.

"Mom, I'm back~~"
"Welcome back dear... did you have fun?"
"Yes. Where's dad and Jimin??"
"Outside. They were talking and drinking. It's nice to see them getting along."

Yoongi went out and checked on them. Jimin was drunk, the drunk-o-meter really close to the danger zone, the level where he's all pathetic.

"...And every *hic* one is settling down and *hic* look at me. I'm 26 and I have to be poppin those babies out by now. *hic* but NO. I TAke IT sLoww... I want my future to happen slow and steady*hic* and I kno that you and mom and my mom wanted grandkids *hic* and I-"
"Dad, how many did he drink!?"
"A lot. I like this guy. He's a special person."
"..- I just don't get it. *hic* I feel like a b-bad person*hic*"
"Jimin.. It's time to go to bed. I'll carry you Kay?"

Jimin nodded cutely.

Yoongi gave him a piggyback ride to their temporary bedroom. All the time Jimin still complained about his life, thinking it was still Yoongi's dad he was talkin to.

"D-dad, sometimes I wish I could have a normal, ordinary life by myself... but I also love Yoongi hyung a lot and I feel lucky to have him..."

Wait, what happened to the hiccups?

Yoongi put him down on the bed and sat next to him. Jimin's eyes were lazy, and to be honest, it looked sexy as fook. He stared back at Yoongi with a sly smile.

"Dad, you look a lot like Yoongi.."
"I am Yoongi."
"I know, I was messing around.. can we..?"

Jimin leaned over and kissed the other in a rather sloppy way.
They went on for a minute, that is until Jimin broke down.

His tears were flowing down his cheeks, dripping down on his clothes, but it couldn't stop.
Yoongi pulled away and began wiping away his tears, trying to calm him down as best as he could.

"Chim, are you okay..?"
"NO IM NOT OKAY! I AM..NOT OK..AY! DAMMIT! I HATE EVERONE AND EVERYTHING! THEY ARE ALL SETTLING DOWN AMD IM HERE STILL DATING AND TAKING IT SLOW. IM 26! IM SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING A SECOND KID BY NOW!"

Yoongi hugged him tight and stroked his head gently, which has been a method of calming Jimin down since the beginning of Yoonmin.

"Calm down babe.. no one is forcing you.."
"I know.. but I feel pressured. Namjoon and Seokjin hyung have twins, then there's your older brother, and that cousin your parents talked about, and then Jungkook and Taehyung-"
"Wait what? Jungkook and Taehyung are having a kid??"
"Ah damnnn... I let the serect out. Stupid me."
"It's okay. Everyone's gonna find out eventually.."
"I know I wanna take thing slow and all, but I feel like it may be a wrong decision. I don't wanna lose you..And I know that you are  loved by hundreds, no, thousands of people who love you and I'm afraid I'll lose you to one of them, because I want this relationship to go slowly..."

Yoongi looked down and stared at Jimin pouting and still tearing up, with the glossy eyes fixated on his hoodie. How cute can he be? A lot.

He started laughing.

"What?"
"Losing me? That's the funniest joke I have heard of the whole year!!"
"Yoon , it's not..."
"Aww Jimin, you won't know how much I love you, actually I don't know either because it's too much to count... and always remember that I'll always love you with whatever, wherever you are. Trust me, you'll never lose me to another person."

The younger smiled.

"I'm so glad to hear that. Hyung, I love you so much!~"
"I love you too."

They cuddled in a very peaceful silence. Sure, Jimin was drunk, and he won't remember much; But this was gonna be a moment Yoongi will always treasure.

"Bang me."
"I'm sorry?"
"Bang me. Pop out those tiny Mins that you wanted."
"Jimin.."
"Come on! I heard from Hobi that you want to start a family at around 29. You're 29! I know you want it!"
"Not like this. I do want kids and start a family.. but it has to be planned carefully. You have to prepare mentally and financially-"
"Sometimes surprises are needed Too! Knock me up,and God decide what's next!"

And before he knew it, he was pinned down on the bed by Jimin, who started undressing himself.

Pretty soon he was only in his undies, his godly figure in full glory. May whatever God that exist and blessed Yoongi with Jimin be praised forever more.

"Come on alpha..,~You sure you don't wanna do this~~?"

Yoongi grabbed the hoodies Jimin was wearing and made him wear it again. It's like forcing a kid to wear something.

"Park Jimin, as much as I want kids, You are drunk. You are not thinking clearly. Go to bed, and we will discuss kids when you're sober. If we conceived tonight, you'll be just like your parents whom you swore you won't be like. Get it? Bedtime. I'll cuddle with you."

Boy it wasn't easy since Chim threw a tantrum, but he finally passed out and snuggled close to him.

Yoongi was reminded once again how lucky he was to have a wonderful person like Jimin in his goddamned life. This makes him wanna hurry to engagement but that'll just made him lose Jimin.

Oh the happily married life with kids running around and playing with each other, sometimes helping mom with chores or annoying dad in the studio, watching movies on a Sunday night when they're all free, going to Disneyland and showing them where dad asked mom to be his boyfriend, watching them going off to school and making friends.... the vision made Yoongi smile.

Yoonsoo and Heyin, concerned about their kids after hearing arguments, peeked at them. But the two were peacefully sleeping, cuddling with each other. Oh young love.

"Oh gOddDd, why did I drink!? I'm at my future in-law's and I got drunk...they'll hate me.."
"Aw don't say that. My dad told me that he likes you even more. He drinks a fair amount too.. and my mom just scoffed it off because you're still nice and polite when drunk."

And a step further into their relationship. Life couldn't be better.
.
.
.
I don't really know what to say so...end of chapter 25 💜