Another place, another time

Namjin's love story

Is there anything more beautiful than the Month of February? Actually yes. We're going back to February 2011 to witness the beautiful birth of a new relationship.

There was white everywhere. But it's so beautiful. It was Seokjin's last year at high school, his last Valentine's day at this school. Everyone were so in love, unlike him.

He broke up with his girlfriend the year before, so this was his first lonely Valentine's in 4 years.

"Umm Seokjin hyung, this is for you!!"
"Hyung, please accept this gift!"
"Hey~~Heard it's your first valentine's alone. Wanna spend it with me?"

Oh my.

He was walking away from his locker and heard some girls gossiping.

"Oh my God did you see that new teacher??"
"Yesss he's so hot!"
"They say he's a teacher in training. They're giving him a trial."
"And he's only 17!!"
"What? Omg he's so amazing!!"

Seokjin rolled his eyes. Why waste time on pretty boys when you should just focus on your mate? He haven't found his mate and doesn't intent to fool around until he does. And simping this teacher sounds like a complete waste of time.

Oh man holy shit.

As soon as Seokjin's class teacher entered the classroom, the whole world stops. He was the teacher the girls talked about, the one which Seokjin said is a waste of time.

"Hello students. My name is Kim Namjoon, I'm a teacher in training. Nice to meet you all and we shall start with Maths."

He was so hot. His aura was strong, so was his scent. He didn't even know he was staring at him The whole class.

The bell rang and everyone except Seokjin head out, because Namjoon told him to stay behind.

"Did I do something wrong Kid?"
"You realise I'm your Teacher?"
"You do realise I'm a YEAR older than you?"
"Wow. You're not wrong. Anyway, you did do something wrong.."
"LoL what? I was quiet and still the whole class."
"You stole my heart~~"

Seokjin scrunched his face, not believing what his ' teacher's just said. "No i did not."
"Yes you do~"

Jin chuckled softly. "How are you so sure when you met me just today??"
"Simple. This isn't the first time I met you."
"What?"
"Your cupcakes are the best."

Oh my.

After a few more questions, they finally agreed to go out on the coming weekend.
.
.
Timeskip to 2015. Everything was smooth. Namjoon and Seokjin officially dated right after the latter graduated and have been dating for about....2,3 years.

Why aren't they married yet?? Well, at this time, Seokjin is 23 and Namjoon is 22. They're still too young to settle down and start a family. At least that's what they concluded with.

I can't believe they had been saving up their virginity for wedding night. But it's cool. Heh. Not what I was tryna say.

Everyday was getting better and better. Seokjin had his hobby of baking as a job, Namjoon was a teacher at a junior high school that pays quite well.

Namjoon had been saving up for something very special. Something for Seokjin. Something that will seal their love together legally. I'm talking about an engagement ring.

It was spring season, February once again. It has been 5 years since they dated. The both of them are financially stable and they love each other. Namjoon felt it was time to make the commitment.