Chapter 14

Yoongi got out from bed once again. He slept for nearly 10 hours, but he still felt tired. He got up and took a quick shower, got ready and left for work after saying goodbye to Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't sleep that night because he took a bit too much meds and was anxious about it. He decided to have a day off and just rest.

Jimin got up at 6. This early birb. He had a nice, long bath and took some time to make himself all beautiful. He put on his Wednesday outfit and rushed to his workplace.

Namjoon and Seokjin were up at around 6:30 and made breakfast together. They were all gooey and romantic with each other and ate breakfast. Seokjin gave Namjoon a good luck kiss on his lips and waved him goodbye.

As for Taehyung, well he was in the fields, busy with the tomatoes and tired because he was stuck in this chore since 4 am. Oh poor boy. After that, he took a quick nap and went to the cafe he worked at.

Jungkook was still stuck in his homework, trying his best to perfect his one stroke drawing of a man. Another hour later, he gave it up and rush to his school, fixed on drawing in class.

As you know it, it was a simple, ordinary day with them, but surprises still made their way.

For instance, Jimin's half brother came searching for him and finally found him. Yoongi's boss gave him a break in the afternoon. Hoseok learned the dance move he had been practicing for weeks. Seokjin finally got to meet a few of Namjoon's students and Taehyung was presented a brand new manga by his friend. And Jungkook's art teacher was absent.

Jimin was really happy to finally meet someone related to him even in the most disgusting way. And now he have someone in Korea who shared ⅓ of the same blood as he did.

His half brother was Adam, four years younger than Jimin. His mother was a foreigner who immigrated to Korea for 'Chaebols'. They looked a bit alike but quite distant. You kno.

They were talking and laughing about some random things and it seemed fun. Adam sat on one of Jimin's chairs and watched as the other was busy with the customers.

"wow hyung, you are so fashionable~ it's very satisfying seeing you work.."

Jimin blushed at the compliment.
Adam was like a big toddler, he was taller than Jimin, but height doesn't define age. If so, people in their 70s must be reaching the sky.

They spend the day in Jimin's workplace. While they were discussing about Adam's college life, the deep voice of Yoongi appeared. (a/n: oh damn. shit's boutta go down. Lemme go fetch my popcorn)

"Jimin, who's this guy?"

The two turned over to the owner of the voice.

"Oh Yoongi!! you're here! Meet Adam, he's my half brother; Adam, meet Yoongi, My boyfriend~.."

Adam was smiling brightly, but not as bright as Hoseok, whose smile is literally the sun.

"Hi Hyungnim! I'm Adam, Like Jimin hyung said, it's so nice to meet you!!"

Yoon put on a forced smiled and shook his hand.

"Alpha, why so early? Did boss gave you a day off?"
"Ah yes. She was in a good mood because she saw a pretty boy."
Jimin wheezed at the vision of Yoongi's boss/cousin checking out a boy.

"Adam, how old are you?" Yoongi changed the subject and pulled Jimin closer to his chest.

"I just turned 21. And you? But you don't have to answer it if you're uncomfortable with the question."
"Nah bro. Why would I be? I'm 27..."
"Woah. Respect Hyungnim. Please guide me to age well..."

They all laughed.

Yoongi, by instinct, was possessive and held Jimin in his arms all the time Adam was with them. And Jimin didn't like it that much.

He would put down Yoongi's arm around his shoulder now and then, but Yoongi would put it back again. Jimin didn't want to snap so he took a deep breath a few times.

Adam was a very oblivious person, his head so thick he didn't realise the girls staring and eye flirting with him, or the fact that Jimin was almost snapping and Yoongi being possessive. He talked and talked about some things and laughed a lot.

At around 4 pm, Jimin called it a day and closed the boutique where he worked. They waved goodbye to Adam and drove off in Yoongi's car.

He was frowning, and not in the cute way. Yoongi focused his eyes on the road but he could definitely feel the change in Jimin's pheromones.

"What was that about?" Jimin said in a low tone.
"About what?"
Why were you so possessive? I put down your arms several times, but you continued."
"Jimin, he's a stranger..."
"Yah. But at least I'm related to him. And I don't like that scent you had while talking to him."
"Let's not talk about this.."
"NO WE HAVE TO! I DONT WANT YOU ALL OVERPROTECTIVE OVER ME AND PULL ME TOO CLOSE! I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!"

Yoongi kept quiet. He drove a bit faster and past Jimin's apartment. They stopped at Yoongi's and Jimin was dragged inside Yoongi and Hoseok's place.

The alpha locked the door and held Jimin's small hands, staring at him straight in the eyes. Jimin was a bit frightened at his boyfriend's actions. He can't help but think about whatever he's gonna do to him.

Yoongi broke down right in front of him. Jimin was shocked seeing him cry. Yoongi just placed his head on Jimin's shoulder and dampen his jacket with his tears. Alphas are quite strong and rarely emotional, but they're still humans aren't they?

"I'm sorry.. it was instinct. Adam is a handsome boy and...I feared that he may try to...take you a-away from me..I don't want to lose you.."

Jimin suddenly realised what he did. He was becoming his dad yelling at Yoongi like that. He hugged Yoongi, arms failing to reach all around his back.

"No. I'm so sorry..I shouldn't be so mad at your instinct like that. I should've opened my mind up a bit.. it was my fault..I'm sorry..."

Yoongi stopped sobbing. He stared at Jimin's teary, glassy eyes that held his whole world in it. He chuckled and kissed him. The other didn't resist it either.

"Hey.."
"hmmm?"
"Hoseok's not home.."
"Are you sure you wanna do this Jimin?"
"It's you..why would I be scared?"

They rushed to Yoongi's room, still making out. I don't know what happened because Yoongi just smirked and closed the door on me, but I did hear a series of moans and groans. And Hoseok is actually home.
.
.
End of Chapter 14