Chapter 12

"Time.... stupid time. Not wanting to stop and went on and on making us change as it goes. I personally feel it should stop for a while and rest a bit."
"Hyung are you okay?"
"NO I'M NOT OKAY! IM GONNA BE 28 THIS YEAR AND IM OLDDD!!"

Seokjin accidentally yelled at Jimin making him cry in lowercase. He quickly bent down to the younger.

"I'm so sorry Jimin... please forgive me I'll never yell at you like that again. Please don't cry  NAMJOON how do you stop a kid from crying!??"
"Give him candy!!!"

A few minutes later, Jin managed to make him stop crying and cheer up a little. He went on about his age and told Jimin all about how old he was going to be when Jimin would be his present age. 31 years.

It was true. Seokjin was the oldest among the group; Namjoon and Yoongi were the same age, a year younger than Jin; and Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung were the same age, three years younger than the oldest.
If Taehyung and Jungkook are serious enough for Kook to join the gang, then he will be the new baby of the group and Taehyung will be the older baby hdhsofsgsh.

"Okay. Jimin, have you ever thought about settling down with Yoongi or... are you gonna play the field more??"
"I'm not really sure. Well, I do want to spent more time with him and we're... mates. Guess I may settle down with my first and only partner yet."
"Whay? You have dated only one person in the 24 years of your life?"
"Commitment issues..."
"Ah no it's okay~~"
"What about you hyung? Did you date another person before Namjoon?"

Seokjin looked up, checked around, and saw that no one was around. He snickered and talked in a softer, more gossipy tone.

"Yes. There's this girl, she was the same age as me and we dated during later part of junior high and first year of high school. Then I realised I was gay."

Jimin bursts out laughing. A few moments of Jimin trying to calm down later, Seokjin continued.

"Well, she was gay too you kno. Now she's happily married with kids. And I am happy with Namjoon."

Jimin awed.

Taehyung walked in with a pretty
boy behind him. He smiled instantly seeing that there were only two people, and both omegas.

"Hy, this is Jungkook, the one I talked about. Kookie, this is Jimin, and this is Seokjin hyung. They're both like you so you don't need to be that self alerted."

Jimin and Seokjin smiled at Jungkook and made him sit down between them. They tried to make the atmosphere light and have a small talk trying to get to know him better.

"Jungkook? Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Like your full name, where you currently live, occupation, hobbies and all~"
"O-oh, yes my full name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 22, and I live alone in a studio apartment 6 blocks away, and I'm an art student and it's been nice."

He had a cute, shy smile on his face. Jimin and Seokjin melted seeing such babey material.

They all got along pretty well, talking about their boyfriends (and husband) and other relationships.

After what seemed like a hour layer, Namjoon entered the apartment and gave a small peck on his husband's head and went inside their bedroom.

Jungkook was frozen for a while then began to thaw and apologised for the action. the two just told him to not mind it and be as comfortable as possible.

Jungkook was a tall person if you compared him with Jimin. He had a dark aesthetic and a few tattoos on his arms which looked like it'll multiply in the years to come. His ash blond(e) hair long enough to cover his black eyes, his pale skin....oh if he was single, Jimin would just jump onto him. No wonder Taehyung was so head over heels for him.

They spend the rest of the day happily, not even caring about the fact that Taehyung and Namjoon were there with the three. But it's okay, because Taehyung was busy asking for dating tips and Namjoon wasn't much of a flirt, so you can see where they'll have trouble.

Taehyung walked out again holding Jungkook's hand, waving goodbye to his friends and thanked Namjoon.

"Welk, I uh better get going too. I have to tell Yoongi about today."
"You two are making me feel single so damn much I like it~~"

Jimin smiled at Seokjin and rushed over to his apartment. He reached his phone and called Yoongi.

"Hello?"

Yoongi's deep, husky voice turned on Jimin a bit. (^/////^)

"Hyunggg you won't believe what happened today~"
"Mm? What happened? Do you want to share with alpha?"
"YESSSS! I finally saw Taehyung's boyfriend~!"
"That Jungkook guy?"
"Yes. And he's so cuteeee...and don't be mad at me 'kay?"
"alright?"
"He so hot. No wonder Taehyung was soo attracted to him. He's an artist, and his dark aesthetic-"
"Wow. I have a feeling I might lose you to him."
"Awweee, you won't ever lose meee, I love you and only you~~"

And they continued talking on the phone for about an hour. Jimin ended the call saying goodbye and that he loved him the most. Aside from his family.

Speaking of his family, he called them, checking if they're doing well. They were fine, and baby Seolhee wasn't a baby anymore since she just turned 13.

The siblings were talking on the phone for a good 18 minutes before telling her and his mom about his boyfriend, Yoongi. The two were very happy for him, and wants to see him as soon as possible. Jimin also wanted Yoongi to meet his family too.

He ended another call once again and laid down on the couch staring at the sunset. It was beautiful seeing such a sight. To be honest it was just a sunset. The reddish orange pinkish light on the horizon and blue and sea green with a purple on the higher part of the sky.

It was an ordinary sunset, but it was beautiful in Jimin's eyes. People who can see the beauty in ordinary like this appreciate life and their lives are more colourful and lively, that's what Jimin's therapist in Japan said so.

And Jimin has seen the beauty in ordinary. It was breathtaking.
.
.
End of chapter 12