Chapter 8

The two has gotten along VREY well, like A LOT.

They were sorta dating, but not officially yet.

When's the thing gonna happen dammit.

Whatevs. Yoon and Chim are going out today at an amusement park and the former has planned to make the dating status official. (a/n: I'm not good at words but hope you kno what I mean õwô)

And Jimin was excited to go too. He ran around his apartment, squealing and screaming in tiny. He told the Kim's that they'll finally meet Yoongi that day so Jin was really looking forward to it. Joon... internally. He chill and laid back. Yes.

Taehyung already saw Yoongi when they went out at this shop as a date..ish. He was all friendly and approachable that Yoongi found it a bit wierd. He has never seen someone so social with a stranger they just met. Except for Hoseok.

And it was a sunny day. Jimin put on extra sunscreen because sun fuck you he's not gonna get tanned. He went through his clothes and wore his cutest outfit. Oh you should have seen him.

That pastel pink oversized sweatshirt, along with the slim fit jeans, black in colour, perfectly hugging his thighs, making you wish you were the pants..at least for me. His Vans making it all perfect.

He stared at himself in the mirror, satisfied with his taste. This is why he got the job as a personal shopper. His taste is just
😩👌💯💯.

"All right. Here we go!" He mumbled, Dare Me Bro style (Bizaardvark is damn good can't convince me otherwise) and grabbed his wallet and phone. He rushed out to Jin and Joon's and waved goodbye to them.

Yoongi was already outside, waiting for him in his 7 year old car which was still at the top of its game lolol.

He was that typical minimalist. A plain black coat with a grey pullover underneath it. the waist down was black. Black everywhere. Even his Car is black.

" Black Black everywhere. It's not even your favourite color..." Chim pouted a bit. The alpha just laughed. " I like black. It makes me look dark. And so people tend to stay away from me. I want that. And my God you're cute."

Jimin blushed and quitely put on the seatbelt. They drove off to the place and reached there in about 20? around that.

When they reached the gigantic gates, Jimin squealed and kept nagging Yoongi to hurry up.

Yoongi loved seeing him this excited. They cleared the tickets and went inside.

Yyeee it was epic. It has been a while since the two went to such theme parks and this is the first time they went together.

Yes it was fun. Yoongi got a stuffed bear for Minnie after several failures. Jimin pecked on his cheek by instinct and the two blushed after that.

They rode on the Ferris wheel and the city was beautiful from up high. The younger was mesmerized by it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Yoongi said in a husky voice.
"Of course! It's been so long since I last went to a theme park. I think the last time I went to one was Disneyland in Japan. Thank you for taking me hyung you're the bestest!"
Yoongi smirked and stared outside. He let out a huge sigh, gathering up his confidence.

"Jiminie...."
He softly said, and held one of the younger's hands. Jimin just stared back at Yoongi with his big, doe eyes that contains all of the world's innocence.
"Listen.. I do love this stage of our relationship, and I know we're already kind of dating..But.. I want to make this official..."

Ah, here it comes.

"Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

The cliche, yet the dream. The cabin in which they rode was in the top, slowly decsending. Jimin let out a quiet gasp.

"hyung.." Jimin's voice was starting to break. This feels like a marriage proposal more than asking each other out lmao.

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend!~~ I'm so happy to have made it official! Jin hyung will be so excited~"
"Wait, who-"
"Seokjin hyung. The guy I told you about. The one who guided me in the early stages of my career and life when I was new here.. remember?"
"Ohhhh....."

And so they went back to Jimin's apartment, to have dinner at the neighbour's. The Kim's.
.
.
it's supposed to end here, but lemme bonus it hehehehe~
.
.
Bonus scene:

The four of them: Yoon, Chim, Jin and Joon were silently eating the food that Seokjin had prepared and damn it was delicious. You'll know how happy he looked when he sees the other three enjoying the meals he made.

And they sat down, Yoongi on one side and the other couple on the other while Jimin was sent out to the balcony and admire the city view.

"So, Min Yoongi? Nice to finally meet you" Jin said in a warm tone.

Yoongi just awkwardly nodded and returned the gesture.

Jin continued interrogating him. "Why do you want to date him?" "Are you financially stable?" "Is there any more exes that are still in the picture?" " Jimin is a sensitive guy. Will you take him the way he is?" "Are you planning on going long term or is this supposed to be a fling?"

Sure, some of them made the alpha a little uncomfortable, but he answered them politely with no lie or bending the truth.

Seokjin allowed him to date Jimin at last. Namjoon just pulled him closer in his chest, smiling at the two. Yoongi was approved by Jimin's 'parents' yey.
.
.
.
And so the something beautiful yet ordinary starts huhuhuhu😉