Chapter 41

"I, Park Jimin, take thee, Min Yoongi as my-"
"Jimin?"

It was Taehyung at his apartment door. Jimin was flushed and covered his face with a nearby pillow.

"Aish... Have you heard of this amazing invention called 'knocking' Tae?? Please do that often? You could save me from dying of embarrassment."
Jimin smiled at him.

Taehyung nervously rubbed the back of his neck and apologized. Jimin asked him to sit down and prepared some tea for them.

"Sooo, it's been a while, a month or two since we last met. I bet you have the most interesting things to say? Where shall we start??" Jimin chirped as he gave Tae a cup of tea.

"Well, I tried to write a children's story book.. I asked Namjoon to help me out too... I think that's the big thing to happen recently."

Jimin smiled.

"So, like, you're actually writing stories for kids? That's amazing!! Look at you being father material~~ are you letting Jungkook proof read?"
"Oh. Kook and I are not dating right now."

Words hit Jimin like a truck.

"What do you- you and Kookie broke up?!"
"Ah.."

Jimin eyes widened, very much so like a Karen.

"How the hell did- just why- Taehyung?! Don't you love him anymore???"
"Calm down calm down..please. I love him, a lot okay? It's just.. things are not working out for us right now and we felt it was better for us to take a break from this relationship.."

Jimin breathed heavily and sipped his tea.

"Did you get into a fight? How did that happen?"
"Well, we're adults without a proper job and lifestyle, and you'd understand yourself that making a relationship work with your life dragging you is not easy.."

Taehyung looked down and stopped talking. Jimin patiently waited for him to continue.

"..after having a talk about our unsure future, we then decided to take a break.  From us. It's not like we're breaking up permanently or seeing other people. We have a bond and a child between us! The situation is just too overwhelming for us to handle."

Jimin nodded and picked up his cellphone, dialled a number and waited for the other person to respond.

"Ello?"
"Ayo. Jin hyung.. come here with ya kids asap. Taehyung has the juiciest news. Buts it's also kinda serious.. yeaa like right now. Kay bye."

He put his phone down and gazed at the other.

"Whatever I just hear, Jin needs to hear it too. The MOTHER of this friend group needs to hear that. To lecture you."
"Wha-"

Jin bursts in, holding te twins in his arms.

"Taehyung, I have arrived expecting thou explanation." He said in his most God-like voice. The twins giggled.

And another half hour passed listening to Taehyung talking about his relationship with Jungkook.

"I see. It must be hard. That was why Namjoon and I talked it through at the beginning of our relationship. I mean, we were teens back then."

Taehyung looked at Seokjin in awe.

"You two were high school sweethearts!? That's the first I have heard of high school lovers keeping their relationship strong after 11 years, except in fiction."
"Well, he was my teacher.."
"What!!?"
"-what!??"

Taehyung and Jimin were shocked.

"You were taught by Namjoon!!?" Taehyung almost shouted.
"Sshh Tae! You'll wake Taemie- ah shit there he goes.." Jimin walked over to Taemin's crib and picked him up.
"And hyung?? You were dating a teacher!! How-"
"Relax. I met him when he was teaching us. We dated only after my graduation.."

Tae and Jimin sighed out of relief.

"A teacher- student relationship is against the school rules. Don't let the thought of Namjoon breaking a rule enter your minds." Seokjin cooed.

"But him being a teacher at 18? That's kinda hot." Jimin commented.

Taehyung smirked.

"There are three kids here you know?"
"Yuh, but they don't remember shit until they're like, 3, so we good."
"Wa- they don't??"
"Surprisingly yes. When Namu and Soojin were born, I googled it up just to make sure."

They talked endlessly about the most random things in the universe because that's what most of us do. Even by ourselves. That's concerning. 😐

"I want to talk more and stay, but it's already 4 and half so I gotta feed the kids, bye for now.." Seokjin smiled and waved the two and the baby goodbye.

Jimin stared at Taehyung, who was having mixed emotions about why Jimin was staring at him like that.

"Sheesh. Life is not daijoubu. Just when Hobi has his shit together, you two fall apart. Why can't we all be merry and happy!?"
"We are happy though..just not together..."

Jimin massaged his temple. What could he say about their life? It confused him more and more about their fucked up relationship.
I mean, what's the point of staying like that when they can just date and be happy? What issue can possibly come up that ruins their relationship just right that tht break up without breaking up?

Things passed in a blur and before he knew it, he was with Yoongi, talking.

"Wait- what?"
"What's wrong babe?"
"Yoongi?"
"Yeah?"

Jimin looked around and saw Taemin asleep in his crib. He must've dissociated again. That doesn't happen for a while now.

"It's fine. I'm fine. I'm probably just tired."
"Were you dissociating?"
"I think so... I was with Taehyung the last time I remembered..."
"I see.. you look burnt out. Shall we eat? We'll go sleep right after hmmn?"
"Sounds great. Can you cook please??🥺"

Yoongi chuckled. He got up from the couch and ruffled Jimin's messy hair.

"Okay. What do you want?"
"Bimibap sounds delicious..."
"Anything."

He placed a small peck on his forehead and went over to the kitchen.

Jimin was dozing off while thinking of a whole future with Yoongi.

He love this part of his life.

As if nothing could ever go wrong.

Right??
.
.
.
End of chapter 41
I can't wait for YoonMin wedding
Love Yourself♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡