Chapter 16

"SWEET TREATS FOR THE
                    SUGARS!!
The famous Producer, songwriter and rapper Min Yoongi aka Suga was seen going out with a mysterious beauty on a dine at around 8 pm. It is believed that the two are a serious relationship and going long term. They are often seen together at several places and the artist picking and dropping him up from his dwelling from a building. We hope that the two will be confirming the relationship soon."

Jimin exhaled and put down his phone, on which he just read the article. He was at his workplace, suggesting maternity fashion to a soon-to-be mother.

It was indeed a boring time that day, since the only thing that occupied his head was the Interview about him and Yoongi's relationship. He feared that Yoongi, Suga would talk too much or too little about their relationship.

He was drained after a long day and just jumped on his bed. He was slowly drifting into sleep when he felt someone caressing his hair and was suddenly filled with his past memories.

He shot up from bed and looked at the source of the touch. It was just Seokjin. The level of shock they felt was the same.

"Oh My God hyung? what're you doing here? how did you get in?"
"Ah dude chill. I'm so sorry for touching your hair like that. The reason why I'm here is that you didn't close you door so I thought there was something wrong. I'm a bit of a detective~~"

Jimin was so tired that he forgot to close his door. He smiled awkwardly and talked to Seokjin about his day.

Seokjin also listened carefully and told him about his day. He told him about the time Namjoon's students came over and one of them almost fainted seeing such a tall, beautiful man.

"So, how are you and Yoongi's relationship? Everything good? Like is there any arguments, fights, or anything else?"
"We're really good.. we did bickered about whether which is better, jazz or r&b yesterday."

Seokjin wheezed at his words.

"Eh, I have to continue decorating my cupcakes, wanna help me?"
"Ah hyung, I had a long day. I don't really feel like it. Sorry..."
"No one's forcing you~ Here, let me tuck you in.."

Seokjin literally carried Jimin bridal style and placed him in the correct side of bed. Jimin was stunned by his strength. He pulled up the blanket and coved him up, tucked him in tightly and pet his head gently.

"Have a good dream okay? I love in a different way from Yoongi~"

Saying that, the older laid a small kiss on his forehead. A kiss so soft, so soothing, so much love. It reminded Jimin of the last time his mother tucked him in. The kiss that Seokjin gave him was a lot like his mother's.

The older had left, and let's hope he didn't forget to close the door.

He did forgot.

It was already dark, Jimin was still fast asleep and snoring a bit. Wait, snoring?

"Jiminie..."

Jimin groaned a bit hearing a faint voice calling him. His vision cleared up and saw his boyfriend looking at him with so much love. The pure one. Don't get me wrong.

Fortunately, Jimin was calm seeing Yoongi staring at him. He had a soft smile that made his eyes disappear, making the other smile as well.

"How'd the interview go?" Jimin whispered pulling him down and kissing him.

"Yeah, I think it's ok. The host did asked a few uncomfortable questions but I managed to pull it off. How's your day?"
"Hahahah~ see, the only thing I focused on was your interview."

Yoongi lifted him up, and got in the bed. He then pulled the omega close to his chest and purred softly. This made Jimin so calm, so relaxed. It somehow felt like there was a hole in his heart he never noticed, and it was filled by Yoongi's scent and purring.

"I'm sort of thankful you thought about me today. Hoseok's doing a great job these days too. Enhypen's dances are superb."
"That's so good to hear."
"See, babe..."

Jimin turned over to his alpha. So now he was in Yoongi's lap, facing him and it was a bit...dirty.

Jimin knew what he just did and shifted his position to the way they were before. He didn't wanna have sex just for fun. To him, it was a very important bonding material, and Yoongi haven't marked him yet, so if he did that without his consent during it, he's ruined.

"I'm listening.."
"I have this song..that's meant to be sung by you. Will you please sing it for me?"
"Wait. Are you asking me to collaborate with you?"
"You don't have to do it if you dont-"

Jimin shot up and stared at Yoongi. He was so excited that if he has a tail, it would wag so hard it'll fall off.

"OMMO! THE FAMOUS SUGA WANTS TO COLLABORATE WITH ME! TWELL MWE HOW WOULD I NOT WANNA!?"
Yoongi chuckled and smiled at the excited babey.

Around 8 minutes later, he was calm and they talked a bit more about the song.

The song title was 'Serendipity'. Sure, some of the notes were difficult and required some vocalisations, but Jimin could do it if he practiced hard enough.

Yoongi noticed that Jimin was frozen. He went closer and checked on him. "Baby, are you okay? Should we stop talking about this?"

Jimin was flustered seeing Yoon up close and jolted back, making him fall out from bed.

"Jimin!!!? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine I'm fine.."

Yoongi got down and quickly looked around his small body, checking if there's any injuries. Thankfully there was none.

"Should we stop the talk?"
"Ah no.. it's just that.. if I suddenly had a break in the music world..I'll be too busy. I love how I am now. I don't wanna be popular, not like my high school...oh my god, people are gonna.. they.."

Anxiety attack.

The alpha tried his best to calm him down. And succeeded. So now they're cuddling again, slowly drifting into sleep.
.
.
End of chapter...wait what chapter is this? Oh 16. End of Chapter 16.