Chapter 10

Ah. The month of December. The Month of Christmas and everything nice. The winter snow covering up the city white. Isn't it beautiful?

Well for Jimin, it's not his favourite season. COLDDD. He was slightly shivering as he walked to his workplace. He looked around, and admire the view.

"You're beautiful, but you made it a lot harder to get to work do u?"

It wasn't a quiet day since it was closer to Christmas and people wants to look their best and impress their significant other or families.

He loved seeing his customers so satisfied with their outfits and walked out confidently. He wants to see people like this. Yes

During lunch, a figure appeared. "Hi~~Jiminie?? R u here?" It was TaeTae's voice.

"Tae!!! Oh it's been soo longgg!! I have so many things to tell you c'mon shit down!"

And they talked about some things and lunch time was over just like that. He continued working and choosing for the adorable adorable customers and Taehyung just sat there with him, amused by his friends amajinly good taste.

"..Oh you should've been there! It wasn't that romantic, but just lovely enough to confess. And when he asked me to be his boyfriend in words, i swear to God my heart skipped a beat.~I almost pounced on to him." Jimin said and laughed.

Taehyung joined in the laughter too, and spoke out. "It must feel nice to be asked out like that."

"Anyway, is there anything else as to why you've come here? Or you need to pick out outfits too?"

Taehyung sighed. "Jimin, I actually came here to asked for your advice."

Jimin's eyes flashed with excitement and curiosity. He sat down next to the other and looked at him, his eyes asking for more information.

"About what? Not that I can give the best ones but I'll try.."
"I like this boy..."

The Omega gasped. " Who? Where? Is he pretty? I thought you were straight? Nevermind that, how old, how tall, what gender, skin tone, big eyes or?"

Taehyung shushed him and let out a huge sigh.

"I don't have a clue about my sexuality nor I wanna have a whole crisis about it. His name is Jungkook, and he's an art student up the streets, 21, shorter than me by a inch or two, light skinned and those big eyes shining...oh and his sweet smelll~~"

Jimin melted at the imagination of the boy Taehyung said. He must be so damn adorable.

"So are you gonna ask him out or already?"
"I don't know.. he often comes to buy veggies at the market and to the cafe where I work so we talk a lot. But there's nothing like friendship or anything between us. I really wanted to ask him out this week and I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not."

Jimin spiralled in confusion of his words.

"Jimin are you still with me? Hello? Minie?"

The other snapped out of his imagination. "Ah sorry for that. Anyway if you're gonna ask him out, use those lame pickup lines as a joke first and see his reaction. Then you say 'wanna meet sometime?' in that sexy deep tone of yours. Then POOF!"

"Rejection?"

Jimin turned over to him with a 😳 face ( know that time when they measure his arm and his face was 👀?  Ye like that)

"Rejection? That's what you feared??"

Taehyung just nodded and stared back with his puppy eyes.

"Can't you see that Jungkook follows you around? Helo? farmers market? Cafe? Both of the places you work where there are hundreds of other shops out there? He probably wants to get to know you. So I think it's better if you make the first moooove and ask him out. Pretty sure he's gay~~~"

Jimin smirked at the last sentence. Taehyung smiled at him. "Yah. I think I should just ask him out. If I get rejected I'm coming to cry of your tiny shoulder~"
"Hoiii!~"

The other jumped up from his seat and looked down.
"Jimin, I'll try to ask him out this week when he comes over to the cafe. Wish me luck!"

The seated one gave two thumbs and waved goodbye to his Airplane- found friend lmao.
Airplane? When they flew to Korea from Japan? Get it? Ah nevermind.

Jimin let out a tiny grunt and left the boutique and stood at a bus stop. When will Yoongi come to pick him up?

Oh forgetful me, I missed out the fact that Yoongi always picked him up from work after he left his. And they would go to this small and adorable cafe to have tae and desserts. (a/n: I was gonna say 'cakes' but I realised it also had a different meaning lolol XD)

His phone rang and quickly picked it up. "Yooonnnn~ Were are wuuuu???~" Jimin whined in his baby voice. This baby voice is purely involuntary and comes out at random times.

"Aww babe, I'm sorry. I have to go overtime today and I'll be late so you have to go home without me. I'll make it up to u mkay?" Yoongi's voice came from the other side.

Jimin pouted. "Hyungie sho meann, I waited for u and now I'm colddd... But stay safe alright? I labyuu!~~Byebye~"
" Mmm bye bye labyuu tooo~"

Jimin ended tha call. "Honeymoon phase?" a voice came out from behind and it scared the living shit outta the omega.

He turned around and saw that it was just a woman. "Ahh, not really. Its just the way we talked."  He let out a nervous chuckle.

It was silent until a bus came and the male quickly rode on it. His apartment wasn't even that far, but with the cold weather and snow falling, it will take a long time walking to home.

He reached his place after a few stops and quickly changed into his warm clothes. He checked on every friend and see if they doing well. He ate dinner, then a two hour call with Yoongi and slept peacefully because winter vacation is coming soon.
.
.
.
I don't understand couple things, like how the fuck are you supposed to know that many words to say in calls, lasting for hours? And sharing or managing each other's social media accounts? Weird for me.. Bye be healthy till u die~
love,
me