Bonus Chapter

Kim-Jeon Taemin was a month and half old. He was well and healthy. The small, frail body was slowly developing into a typical normal newborn look.

He could finally be taken out of the incubator and could be held, but ONLY if you hold him gently.

The first time Jungkook held him, it was absolutely magical. That smile he had seeing his baby...
And Taehyung too... He was having the time of his life. He sang a little lullaby as he gently rocked Taemin to sleep.

Yoongi's personal favourite was seeing Jimin's eyes disappear at holding the baby. It was the brightest, widest and warmest smile he had ever seen.

Jimin had a lot of emotions stashed away at a small, compact room in his heart.

Taehyung's parents finally agreed to meet the child that he had with some 'emo cunt'.
And they wondered why their son was so offended...

Momma Kim was still scolding him in a lower voice, while his father remained silent, but his look said it all.

"...I still can't believe you are going around, knocking some boy up and that too, born too soon.. I am soo disappointed in you Kim Taehyung.. and I-"
"We're here."

His mother stayed shut at the sight of the incubator. They tip toed over to it and took a peek. Taemin was awake, staring at particularly nothing with geniune interest.

His eyes were just like Jungkook's. Pure, innocent and curious eyes. It made him so adorable.

His mother gasped at the sight of the baby. Taehyung, with the assistance of the nurse on duty, gently passed her the baby.

"Taennie, Look~~ Its your granmomma~" He softly cooed.

Mrs Kim rocked him gently and lovingly. Her disappointed look and attitude seemed to disappear. Tears fell down on Taemin's cheek, making him scrunch up a bit.

"It's been so long... He looks a lot like you..When you were born.."
"He truly is our first and only grandson yet.." His father finally spoke out.

They passed the baby over to his father too. That smile was rare, a type you won't ever see again in the remainder of your life.

"Hi.. Kim Taemin.."
"Kim-Jeon."
"Kim-Jeon Taemin.. You chose a beautiful name son. We'll try our best to accept Jungkook and Taemin."
"I can't wait to take him home..."
"Mum, Dad, Actually..."

He told them that Kim-Jeon Taemin was gonna be taken in by Jimin and Yoongi. His parents were surprisingly understanding and said it was 'Ok'.

Taehyung had the iconic box shaped smile. He looked so relieved.

"Oh Taehyung~! Mr and Mrs Kim!! You all are here too!!"

Jimin sheepishly giggled. Mrs Kim beamed at him, hugged him tightly.
Jimin was a bit confused but went with the flow.

The Kim's thanked him numerous times and ended up scheduling brunch together, like with Yoongi and Taehyung's parents.

Baby Kim-Jeon Taemin was finally accepted by Taehyung's parents with his unique charms born with him.

I have returned from the grave and alive. Hope y'all liked it and keep reading this story. Borahae 💜💜💜
I'm just publishing this chapter I edited in May 22, to keep in touch with my writing and English skills...