Chapter 13

Weeee.~~ Summer season againnnn~~ It was Jimin's 1 year anniversary in Korea and the half year anniversary of dating so it was kind of a special day.

He called in sick to work, saying he was in heat (a/n: he seemed like a person who would so ye) and was set on going our on a date with Yoongi.

As he was on his way to his boyfriend's place to ask him out, he decided a bunch of flowers would be nice for him.

He reached YoonSeok's apartment and cleared his throat.As soon as Yoongi opened the door, he let out a bit more scent and used his charming voice.

"Hello there beautiful,~ looking good. Mind if I take you out today~?"
"I'm in my pyjamas for God's sake. And what's all this 'Charmin tone'?"
"Aww cum onnnn, I want to go out with you today~.."

The old Jimin is back all whiny and pouty.

Yoongi laughed and let him inside. They gave the bunch of flowers to Hoseok and earned a smile that made their day.

"What's with the sudden urge to go on a date? You're usually the stay-inside-cuddling-and-giggling person.."
"It's a special day for me..but I have selflessly decided to spend my special day with you...'And something special at night~' "

Jimin thought and smirked. Yoongi has gotten used to this confusing personality of his omega and just went with the flow.

The two waved goodbye and a few goodbye kisses and left the apartment.

"So where are we going?" Yoongi asked Jimin, who just smiled.

"Where do you wanna go? We can go anywhere you like, except the arcade, movies and that cafe in the corner."
"Why?"
"Jungkook and Taehyung are at the arcade, and its my boss's movie day and he went to that cafe after the show's over."
"Ohhhh you mastermind~ I have such an amazing boyfriend~ I have an idea. Why not go to that theme park we went last year?"
"Sounds nice. And new TXT merchandise arrived so we're going there too."

And they drove off to the theme park and renew the memories of the first few hours of when they started dating. The place where Yoongi offically asked Jimin out.

"Ahhhh it's so refreshing being back heree~ I missed this place so muchh oh look the claw machine is still there~Hyung can you get me another stuffed toy pweasseee??"
"Mm of course~ But my skills may be rotten now~"

Yoongi pat his omega's head and held his hand. They walked to the machine and after a lot of failed attempts, Yoongi managed to get a stuffed bunny.

"Here. Do yo like it?"
"OMMO OMMO I WUV THIS HES SHOO KYOOT ARIGATOU GO ZAIMUSU ONI-CHAN ANATA WA DAISUKI DESU~~!!"
"Anything for my baby~" Yoongi let out a deep chuckle and pat his head, stroking it gently like he would do to a cat. Too bad he's allergic to cats.

Jimin realised that he accidentally spoke in Japanese and apologised for it. But Yoongi scoffed it off because he understood the basics.

They walked around the rides, taking many pictures which Minie would print and paste it on his journal. It was a very memorable day together. A lot of smiles and laughs were shared that day. Oh if only we all could experience this type of happiness at least once, but we're all single boohoohoo :"-)

"Hyunggg.."
"Hm?"
"I'm hungry. Let's go eat someplace.."
"Alright..."

Just as they were discussing where to eat, Jimin felt someone hugging his thighs.

"Eomma, when are we going home?" a tiny voice squealed.

Jimin was startled by the tiny voice and immediately looked down. It was a small boy, probably around the age of 4,5, I don't really know either.

"You're not Momma...." The small boy was so close to crying, fortunately Jimin has dealt with the most stubborn being since his teens, his sister. He was pretty good with kids. ( a/n: someone is WAY more attractive when they like kids or are good with them. For me (: )

Jimin bent down to the boy's eye level. "ah.. darling please don't cry.. we'll help you find your mama okay?I'm not scary..." Yoongi tried his best to comfort the boy too.

"Darling, can you tell me your name?" Jimin said and carried him. "I'm Hajun.."
"Awww that's a very cute name! Just like you! I'm sure we'll find mama soon, shall we go over there?"
The boy nodded.

They walked around for a while. Jimin was getting anxious because he saw no signs of his mother. Yoongi noticed this and talked about some other things to calm him down.

"Hajun! Hajun! Where are you!??" they heard a woman shout in the distance. The boy's eyes lit up and got off Jimin. He ran off to the woman.

The woman was short, but still quite tall. She seemed to be in her late 30s and she hugged the boy tightly, almost crying. She mumbled some words to him and looked at the couple again.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my boy! You two are a great couple!"

The two blushed.

Hajun, the boy walked up to Jimin once again. Jimin bent down to him. "Hajun, I want you to have this.." He handed him the stuffed bunny Yoongi got at the claw machine. Hajun's eyes were shining with happiness. He held the bunny and placed a kiss on it. They said goodbye to the cute boy and his mother.

They spent the afternoon going to buy the new merch, and Yoongi felt a bit jealous of the five boys that made Jimin squealed like this.

They went home late in the evening. The sunset was absolutely beautiful and reddish.

"The sunset looks a lot like your eyes."
"Thank you."
"Aw alpha!! Give a bit more reaction to my compliments!"
"What else am I supposed to say!?? OH MY GOD THANK UUUU !??"
"Yes...."

They bursts into laughter.As they reached the omega's apartment, Jimin called Seokjin.

"Hyung, is it prepared?"
"Oh yesss~~ Where are you right now?"
"I'm staring at our residence."
" Oh. Good luck~~"

Jimin smirked and hanged up the phone. He turned over to Yoongi with his innocent eyes and begged him to go inside.

Yoongi can't reject such a cutie, so they went inside. And oh boy he was shocked to see the dining area filled with candles and bouquet of roses.

"Hyung, you're always the one doing these kinds of things so I figured, I should do it to return the unplayable amount of love you give me... "

Yoongi awed at his cute pouty Omega. He leaned in closer for a deep kiss. And damn it was a pure evening. They ate dinner in that quiet home of theirs.
.
.
Well shit. End of Chapter 13