Chapter 57

Soft sunlight entered the room, is what I'd say if it wasn't so cloudy.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes opened, bothered by the dull daylight. Jimin was looking at him with a bright smile plastered on his face.

It looked horrifying. Traumatizing to see Jimin with such an unsettling smile.

"Hi<3"
"Hi.."

Jimin lightly blushed. Boy did Yoongi find that adorable. He pecked his cheek and got up from the bed.

"Sleep well last night?" Yoongi asked him as he put on his shirt.
"Yeap. Like really well~~"
"Great to hear that..."

They giggled for a brief moment, then blushed a bit.

"Hey guys!!"

Hoseok beamed, coming inside the room with Taemin.

Yoongi's scent was powerful enough, now Hoseok and Taemin...

Jimin tried his best not to gag. He forced a smile and greeted them.

"MOMMA!!!" Taemin shouted and reached out to him.

Jimin took him and placed him in his lap, Yoongi warning him not to touch the 'sticker' on Momma's hand.

"Momma, I miss baby.." Taemin hugged his belly. Jimin chuckled and pat his head with love and adoration.

Suddenly Taemin jolted. His eyes widened and looked at Chim with a confused look.

"What is it Taemie?"
"Baby moved... He punched me.." He pouted.

Yoongi and Hoseok burst out laughing, keeping as quiet as they could after realising they were with a sick person.

"Tam, he's saying 'hello'!!" Hobi cooed.

Taemin's eyes lit up and started talking endlessly. The baby was moving a lot, as if responding to him.

Yoongi loved the sight.

The love of your life, carrying your baby and holding the other, lovingly taking care of their family?
That is the best reward life can give you.

"I love babyyy~~" Taemin kisses the bump several times. Jimin laughed at the ticklish feeling.

"Hyung, I ran into the doctor and he said you are gonna be discharged next week??" Hoseok said to Yoongi.

"Oh yeah.. it can't exactly be gone, but I'm better now~ besides, I missed Taemie, Namu and Soojin.. everyone~~!"

Taemin squirmed in excitement.

"Momma~~ come home quickly~~ I want to sleep next to you again!!"

Jimin giggled and agreed with him.

"Why don't you two spend some time together? We are gonna go buy some essentials.." Hobi and Yoongi left after that.

They were chilling in a convenient store, talking endlessly. Although Yoongi was constantly worried that something bad might happen to his wife.

"Yoongi is sooo occupied with his wife and babies... We can't even have bro-time anymore!!" Hoseok joked around.

Yoongi chuckled. "Well you're occupied with y/n too, so you ain't so different."
"I guess you're right.. but y/n and I have no intention of getting married anytime soon~ but still.. many, many future plans!!"

Hobi did a rainbow wave and smiled. It cheered the other up a bit.

"Seriously, I missed the good old days.."
"Me too.."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi.

"Do you think Jimin looks... Fat right now?"

Yoongi scrunched his face up.

"No! Why??"
"I-I-was just asking, chill... He looks like he's 13 again, all plump and chubby."
"I find that cute.. he looked like his 2010 toddler picture again." Yoongi mumbled.

That made Hobi feel better.

"Jimin doesn't. He thinks he's 'fat'.." Hoseok added, "I think his insecurities from his teens are returning with the weight gain, so please please PLEASE remind him constantly... He won't believe me for shit."

Yoongi nodded and took mental notes about it.

"Why would he think that? His jawline is defined, his limbs are still fairly slim, and has a rather narrow waist even in the fifth month, looks just like his prime time..."
"I don't know.. it's like a butterfly unable to see it's beautiful wings.."

After a while, they returned to Jimin's room, where he was sleeping cuddling with Taemin and Jungkook was there.

He cast a small smile seeing the two. Hobi was glad to see him.

"Well., Now that you guys are here, I'll take my leave.." Gguk bowed slightly and shuffled to the door.

Hoseok woke Taemin up and left as quietly as they could too.

So now it was only the couple again.

Yoongi stared at his sleeping beauty, who was worn down due to the nausea and sleepless nights he spent vomiting.

How pitiful was this beautiful creation of whatever.

Yoongi slightly smiled and caressed his face, then giving a tiny scalp massage.

Jimin, even though sleeping, melted into it.

He softly breathe in and out, relaxed by Yoongi's touch. Such gentle yet big, brawny man-hands.

Yoongi huffed and rested for a brief moment because his hands were, well, a bit tired from the awkward position.

"Babe..."

Jimin responded to that tone subconsciously. Yoongi thought he was awake and froze for a split second.

But he seems to be asleep.

"I know you're insecure with your current self... But you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen.. even with the weight gain, or the eye bags and all those that shows your condition, you're still very ethereal..."

Jimin was still...

Yoongi continued.

"Thank you for being a part of me.. thank you the little Min you're carrying, going through all this,, this shit.. saying how much I love you won't ever describe it enough.. you're the best to ever happen in my life.."

"Yoongi..."

Jimin's tears made out as soon as he opened his eyes. He squirmed, adjusting himself to lay on Yoongi's lap.

He sobbed silently.

Yoon just pat his head and back repeatedly.

"Thank you.."

Yoongi silently smiled and as the two sat upright, facing each other.. he blushed so ever slightly and pressed their lips together, smiling against Chim's lips.

Jimin giggled.

Yoongi then reassured him he was beautiful just as he was at the moment, and that he was just getting prettier by the day.

He then leaned towards the baby bump, gently stroking it and placing a few kisses. He laid his head with 10% total weight, not wanting Jimin to feel heavier in the belly.

Love can't really die out between the two.