Chapter 30

The two just got off the phone, exhausted after telling the good news to Jimin's mom and baby sister and ended up squealing out of excitement the whole call.

Yoongi flopped down on the bed. He let out a huge sigh of freedom, freed from all the mental strain of nervousness and anxiety.

Jimin smiled genuinely. That smile that turns his eyes into a Cresent and ultimately turned Yoongi's frown upside down too. Jimin snuggled up close to him and rested his head on Yoongi's
arm.

"Can't wait to meet Jimin the first~.." Yoongi whispered as he brushed through Jimin's fluffy hair and tucked some in his ear.

Jimin hugged him, although it was a very awkward position, he felt nice. He was blushing and hid his face somewhere between his fiance's arm and rib.

(a/n: thought it was obnoxious to frankly say armpit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"Lolol are we that similar..??"
"It's like you two are a photo copy of each other.., in looks and personality."
"People say that a lot.. Seolhee is even more similar to Mom."
"Woo. It's like a bunch of Jimins. Life is good."

They burst out into laughter.

A few minutes of snuggling later, they went out to the living room, not having any idea on what to eat for lunch. It was snowing heavily outside, so they can't go out.

Jimin had some cup noodles, they prepared that and ate it with content.

Life couldn't be better.

As they ate, Jimin was babbling about his life in Japan.

"The first few moments were so scary.. It was really big, and everyone felt like.. threat.
But we settled down, and I started attending school.. The people were quite nice..

"I tried to remain alone and unnoticed.. But HUGE FAIL.
I was on cleaning duty, and was just squirming around to some pop music Hoseok suggested..."

"What happened?"

It seemed Yoongi was really interested.

"A girl... in the same class as me saw me through the door. She was screaming and praising me for my dancing skills.
I had no choice but became popular..I was asked to dance at the school functions and everything...
The pressure was harsh. It was soooooo heavy..

" Sometimes I cried because I feel like my dance moves would flop and everyone will laugh and tease me.. That was when I gave up on being a famous dancer and singer.. I just wanted to be ordinary..."

Yoongi saw tears building up in his eyes, and wiped them away the moment they fell.
He knows.

He knows the pressure of being famous. He knows how painful it is to try and be perfect in people's eyes. He knows the pain and self doubt in seeing the judging crowds.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you these stuffs in the past three years.. I just wanted you stay so much and I don't want to scare you away..."
"It's okay. I understand. Do you wanna stop.. Or you gonna continue telling me the story..?"

Jimin looked up to his boyfriend. He had an adorable but saddish smile.

"You know the benefits of being popular? You get to choose any hoe u like."

The alpha wheezed at the joke.

"No it's truuu~ Everyone had a crush on me. There was this extra bold guy.. I've told you this before... And he would be all tough and dominant with me. He'd slam me in the locker-"
"Kabedom?"

Jimin smirked.

"You genius! Exactly. But I was never affected by it. I wasn't interested in him at all. Girls were jealous~..
And he would send me a cute note on my locker... and love letters for my birthday and valentine's day..
Think I still have the last letter he sent me.. Two years after graduation..."

Yoongi's face darkened with jealousy.

"Why the frick frack fuck would you have some random guy's love letter with you!?"
"Aww~ YooNgi BoONgi is J-E-A-L-O-U-S~"

Yoongi had a small pout.

"Am not."
"Yus u are~~"

They teased each other for a few more seconds. Jimin then took out a file from his shelf. He blew the thin layer of dust away and opened it.

He took out an old, but neat envelope. He opened it and spread the paper inside.

"Here. Read it. It boosted my self esteem a lot back then... that's why I kept it with me.."
"I'll excuse you. But throw this away. I'll write you a separate love letter for you to read."

Jimin hugged him excitedly, saying numerous thank you's.

The letter goes something like this:

"Dear Minie,

I can't believe it's been two years after we graduated.. but still, happy valentine's~.
Although we've been apart for two years, I still can't stop thinking about you. I miss you...
Sometimes I wish I had the courage to come over there and give you a kiss you'll always remember.
Being an alpha is pressuring. I have pride and particular etiquette to follow, and this weak, pathetic me writing this is the real me...

I Love You.
I Love You..
I Love You...

Words can't express how much I love you, but this song will.

- Rei. "

A bunch of lyrics written in messy Hangul. Yoongi was analysing it carefully.

His eyes widened at the realisation.

"What's the matter alpha?"
"This is my song. I wrote and sang it, it's my big break.. as a rapper.."
"w-wait.. Really!?? It your song???"

Yoongi nodded with emphasis.

"Oh my god.. I have your song in my love letter.. That's so amazing... It's such a small world..."
"And to think that my song reaches the person I wrote it for...."

Yoongi's voice was so quiet, but Jimin heard it.

"What!?? You wrote 'Just One Day' For me!??"
"Ah-I uh- well.. um.. yeah?"

Jimin gasped.

Yoongi then told the omega everything. From Hoseok's stories to his childhood pictures to how in love was he with Jimin in his early 20s till now, and how his relationship with Yiseo was ruined because he was so in love with him.

Jimin was very close to dying of joy and love.

"I'm so happy.... I'm so happy.. I love you tooo... Yoongi hyung.. Thank you so much for- for being patient.. I really am the luckiest guy... I love you.... I love you..."

His words were unclear and he was sobbing. Yoongi gently embraced him in his arms and spent the day cuddling.

It's the most beautiful moment in life.