Chapter 36

"I'm old." Jimin spoke out in a normal tone, and slid down to the floor, curling up in a tiny, sorry, ᵗⁱⁿʸ ball.
(a/n: I'm so good at rhyming words~😩👌)

"what? You're not old Babe... you're only 27.."
"27. I have seen this world for 27 long years. I'm old."

Yoongi giggled for a split second, then curled up in a ᵗⁱⁿʸ ball next to him.

"I'm 29. I've seen enough bullshits too.. I'm a grandpa."
"It's easy for the two of you. Look at me. I'm the same age as Jimin and I'm still single."

Jimin giggled. "Don't rush to settling down. You've got a whole life ahead, and I'm just gonna share my life with Yoonie. Marriage ain't a big deal.. It's just official dating, like
'i love you so much Imma get the government involved so you won't leave'
kinda thing."

Hoseok bursts into laughter. "Couldn't agree more."

They talked about some topics for a while then went out to eat lunch and pay a visit to Baby Kim-Jeon Taemin,
who was two months old and was ready to be taken out soon.

Hoseok's happiness was innumerable. He was so excited that Yoongi and Jimin were gonna have a tiny baby.

He wished he experienced something happy like that, like the whole ' illegally fostering a child for their unready friends ' thing.

He wanted the feelings like Jimin and Yoongi had, something warm and comfy. He wanted the kind of love between those two.

When's he gonna find love like Yoongi and Jimin did?

He wanted something special, something precious, something fragile but strong, like the bond between his two best friends. He wanted someone to love him like Yoongi loved Jimin even before he met him.

Yoongi and Jimin were having a moment with Taemin so he walked around the hospital.

He saw people patiently waiting outside the operation theatre, gloomy faces sitting in the psycairtric ward, the memories...

He exhaled a huge amount of air, and tried to remain calm. He sat down on one of the bench and patiently waited for the couple like the good boy he is. (praise kink?? Maybe,.. maybe not..😏)

His attention soon shifted to a woman, a pretty one. She wasn't tall, nor tiny, her skin wasn't pale and she had a neutral expression.

Hobi blushed.

She looked so cute and pretty. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

The girl turned his side and the two made eye contact. For a split second.  They both became flustered and looked away immediately.

Hoseok kind of felt nice and gooey. It was like the first time he met Jimin. But it can't be. Hoseok loves Jimin and there can't be anyone else anymore..

Isn't it?
.
.
.
"Whatcha doin' bud?"

Yoongi's voice made him snap out of his thoughts. He looked up and saw a concerned look on the alpha.

"I-I'm fine. Just me with my thoughts.."
"Hmmn....That girl's pretty isn't she?"

Caught in a lie..

"Y-y-ea.."

Yoongi shuffled over to the girl and greet her.

"Hi. I'm Min Yoongi. What's your name?"
"Ummm... Y/n. I'm Choi Y/n. Nice to meet you. Can I help you with anything??"
"Yeah. That guy over there is my buddy, Jung Hoseok,.."

Yoongi point at the said beta, who waved awkwardly.
Y/n waved back too.

"He thinks you're cute. Can you give him your number?"
"O-oh.. I uh.. okay."

Yoongi handed her a pen and made her write it out on his palm. Yoongi thanked him and went back to Hoba.

"Done and done. Thank me later." Yoongi smirked and went inside again.

Hoseok stared at the number written by y/n. 'Her handwriting is messy' He thought to himself and chuckled softly.

He'll call her this night.

Back to YoonMin. The alpha was talking to the nurse while Jimin was cradling  Taemin to sleep.

"His organs are fully developed and he's just like a tiny new born now. When can you come pick him up?" The nurse said to Yoongi.

Yoongi stole a glance at Jimin gently holding the baby. He can't believe how much being a parent suits Jimin.He loved the sight of his fiance with a baby.

He was ready.

"Tomorrow. We'll pick him up tomorrow."

Jimin's eyes widened. "We can take him home now!??"
"Babe don't shout. Yes we can. Our small room is ready for another member.

Jimin teared up. He was soooo happy Taemin was gonna stay with him. Yuh, The couple haven't lived together, like officially, so he was excited that his baby was going to be with him.

He dropped a tear on Taeminnie's chubby cheeks. He laughed at Minie scrunching up his face and wiped the tear away.

Taemin was gonna be at his new home after 2 months in the hospital.

I am backᕙ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ᕗ
I'll try to post regularly again... Hope you were all doing well while I was dead.. borahae💜💜