Chapter 32

Ah. Heat. I rarely talk about them on their heat/rut cycles because I don't wanna get too deep in it (pun intended). My imaginations are... wild.

After a long 4 days of struggling with his cycle, Jimin was excited to go back to work. Yoongi was supposed to pick him up at 9.

He took a quick shower, and got dressed for work. It was early February, and still snowing outside.

"Ahhh.. I have to wear that bulky coat again..." Jimin whined as he buttoned his shirt.

The typical look of Winter Park Jimin was a simple shirt, with a muted colour pullover, simple black pants which were fuzzy inside, topped by the said bulky coat.

He stared at himself, felling confident. He always had a unique glow after heat which made him look so cute.
In fact, this was normal. All omega's have their own glow after heat. Some say the glow looks like their scents.... idk what thet means.

His phone rang. He rushed over to pick it up.

"Anneong~?"
"Hey babe. R u ready~?"
"Yup!! Coming right away!!"

Hanging up the phone, the omega grabbed his wallet and bag, rushed down the stairs and met Yoongi.

He had the brightest smile on his face, happy to see him after days.

"Hey My love~~ Missed me??" Jimin cooed.
"No."

The cold reply stings a bit. Jimin pouted and folded his arms, looking trustfrated. Yoongi let out a small chuckle.

"..Because you're always with me. In my heart."

Then the younger's heart melted and dripped down to the floor. "Awwweee you big flirt.~~"
"Heh. So did it hurt this time too??"
"Actually, it was more numb than before. It used to be cramping and straining, but it just stings."

Yoongi nodded.

"I know what will make you cheer up."

Saying that, he made a sharp turn and went towards the upper Street.

"W-wait YoONgII!!?? WUT Are YoU DOiNg!?"
"Chillax. You're gonna love it."

And so they ran back to YoonSeok's apartment, via the longer route.

They went up to the room, and as soon as Yoongi opened the door, the strong smell of bleach and hair dye tickled their noses.

Hoseok was in the living room, looking at himself in a mirror in front of him, carefully dying his hair to maintain the blond colour.
Jungkook and Taehyung were with him. Taehyung trying his best to apply the hair dye evenly to Gguk's hair.

"Wow what the fuck." Was Jimin's only response.

Yoongi lifted his eyebrows with a 'i told you so' face.

"Oh Jiminie~~!" Hobi squeealed.
"Hyung~ Come on! Join us!! Seokjin hyung is here too, but he's with the babies in Hobi's room.." Gguk added.

Chim quickly took off his coat and hung it on the hanger, shuffled over to them and started scolding Taehyung for doing it wrong and Hoseok too, for ignoring how Taehyung was doing it the wrong way.

Yoongi smiled seeing him angry in tiny. Actually, wheezing and screaming internally.

"...And.. we're done." Hoseok finished his hair and quickly got up to go to his room.

A few seconds later, Seokjin came out. His eyes widened at the sight of Jimin and Yoongi.

"Well helo! Jimin, Yoongi? thought you two went to work...?"
"Took a sharp turn and returned. I don't want Jimin to miss hair dying day."
"That's so sweet of Yoongi hyung~" TaeTae squealed.

"Anyway, now that Jimin is here.. Let me ask you something..."

He had quite a serious face.

".... Do you think I'll look good in blonde?"
"Well.. Seokjin hyung looks good in everything.. But Hoseok and Jungkook are blond-"
"Mine's ash blond."
"That's still blond brah"
"oh "

Jimin went blank.

"What was I saying? Oh right. If you dyed it blond, won't it be too common? I like that pink. It reminds me of Sakuras... Ahh Japan.."
"I love this pink too.. But it's soo.. plain. I wanna try something different!"

...

"I know! I can't explain it, but you're gonna love it sooo much! Trust me✨"

And so Jimin started parting, then applying, then doing all of this confusing things.

It took longer than everyone else, but let's hope it'll be better.

They all waited a while so it could be washed.
Yoongi had done nothing but looking through social media, then smashing random melodies on his keyboard, and sometimes singing at a very cracky tone.

Hoseok... ugh. He rapped Yoongi's song and made a whole. Motherfucking. dance. on the spot.

Taehyung and Jungkook...
"Wanna make out?"
"Yeah okay."
Think that explains it all.

Seokjin's twins woke up and since the living room smelled like bleach, Jimin babysits them in the room.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS SOOO CUTEEEE!!!! JIMIN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO THIS!!"
Jimin had a shy smile on his face.

Seokjin's hair was like a flower. The pinkish gradient, with a little bit of yellow, and violet on the tips, wow.

Jimin mumbled a small 'thank you'.

"That's so cool!! Do it for me next time!"
"Me too!"

Seokjin's hair really was the centre of attention.

"Oohh..." Kook suddenly groaned.
"OMG What's wrong!? "

Taehyung tends to panic early.

"The baby kicked."
"wherewherewhere?here?"
"A bit..here. Oh- there it is"

Taehyung teared up. This time he wasn't acting. He shivered from the toes up to to head and quickly placed his head on Gguk's belly.

" I wanna feel it too~" Jin, Heosok and Jimin leaned closer.
"Here~~ I made that~" Tae smirked.

They giggled feeling the faint miracle of life.
Yoongi looked... indifferent. Then suddenly he shot up from his seat and scooted over to them. He pushed them away, giving space for Kook to breathe.

"Y'all are making him suffocating with lack of air. Can I..feel it..too👉👈?"
"Thank you hyung.. Sure you can. It's over here."

Jungkook then took his hands and placed it where his baby was moving. Yoongi had the biggest, brightest smile on his face.

Oh how Jimin loved seeing that.

Maybe someday they'll have a baby on their own....

Get well soon Ggukie💜💜