Chapter 29

"What? Y-you would!?"
"Yeah. I want to spent the rest of my life with you and only you..."
"You do?"

Jimin pushed Yoongi inside his studio and shut the door behind him. He let out a small chuckle before placing a small kiss on his forehead. Tiptoeing.

"I do. I thought about it.. and marrying you doens't scare me... because it's you. I love You Yoongi-ah~~"

Yoon's heart skipped two beats. He experienced this unusual level of happiness.. maybe it's what people used to explain it as 'euphoria'.

He couldn't control himself. Smiling and tearing up, and Jimin was the same. The two shared a deep kiss in the studio, wishing that time would stay still.

But time is time.

"I'm so happy!.. I thought that you might..freak out.. u know?"
"I did. But it's okay cus its you and everything else just doesn't matter... Can I see the ring?"

Yoongi went over to his desk and opened the top left drawer. He picked up a small box and took it towards Jimin. He got down on one knee and opened it.

Jimin gasped and grabbed his chest, the beauty of the rose gold ring was too much for his weak heart. He put out his left hand and Yoongi slid in the ring where it was meant to be: On Jimin's chubby ring finger.

"It's so beautiful... How did you develop such Taste!???" Jimin almost screamed because he can't control the loudness of his voice while crying.
"Hoseok.. Hoseok helped a lot.."
"I kinda knew.. Come here... I wanna make love.."

(warning: May be a bit......
. (ಠ////ಠ))

Yoongi blushed and got up. He kissed him. Jimin flung himself on Yoongi, wrapped around him like a koala.

Yoongi, serectly struggling, walked over to his chair and placed Jimin on his desk. However, Jimin was extra clingy and got off, to climb on Yoongi's lap and continued making out.

"You know.. You've never presented yourself to me..." Yoongi hummed.

(a/n: Present oneself: This is an omega's thing, where they go doggy style, showing the ultimate submission to their mates and also meant they permit the other to mark them. Does that explain it?😅)

"Nope. Maybe tonight...~~ alpha~" Jimin said in a teasing tone. Yoongi chuckled in the kiss, adoring how cute Jimin is when he tired to dominate while being submissive at the same time.

Yoongi quickly stripped off Jimin's top jacket, unbuttoned two buttons (💀💀) of Jim's shirt and left some territorial marks there. Jimin let out moans and started grinding him.

"Wanna make music?" Yoongi said in that deep, raspy voice of his that Jimin finds sexy. He nodded, letting him take the lead.

It was sensual. You know what I'm trying to say. Yoongi whispered softly in Jimin's ears, making the younger shiver. He was turned on and things were slippery, and slicky.

As the heat rose in that studio. Their tongues were dancing, and let out small moans of pleasure. The alpha hurriedly unzipped his and Jimin pants...

Oh boy. Oh Boy.

"Suga Sunbaenim, I wanted to make a suggest-"

Oh fuck.

They immediately turned over to the door, to see that a member of TxT standing in shock, all were speechless.

Silence.

"I-uh I.. I'm clearly interrupting something... I-I- should go..."
"Soobin, close the door behind you."
"Okay Sunbaenim..."

Soobin shut the door again. Yoongi let out a sigh and turned over to Jimin sitting on his lap.

Jimin kept staring at the shut door, his cheeks were turning red and covered his mouth.

"O-oh oh oh-h my gOddDd.... That was Soobin.. from TxT... and he s-saw me half naked.. Ohthisissoembarassingimgonnnadieeee...."

Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's shoulder and screamed. Yoongi let out a low hum. He was way more embarrassed than Jimin but he internalized it.

The heat was gone.
.
.
.
The two drove home to Jimin's place. Jimin couldn't help but keep smiling and admired how beautiful the ring was.

"I can't believed we're..engaged.." Jimin softly cooed. Yoongi smiled and used his other hand to lightly hold Jimin's thighs. (a/n: lowkey wishing im Yoongi's hand😭💀)

"I love you Yoongi~ah~~"
"I love you Chimmy...~~"

They went up to the younger's apartment up in the 15th floor. Just as they were about to get in, Seokjin bursts through their apartment door and glared at them.

"W-w-what.. Seokjin hyung, you scared me...."
"I have a feeling.... a positive energy.."

Yoongi looked confused, but Jimin smiled brightly and showed him his left hand, displaying the engagement ring on the special finger.

"We just got engaged!!!!!"

Seokjin screeched.

"Oh My Fucking Godddddd!! Congrats you two!! A spring wedding, on a tiny garden, saying vows under the stars.. I miss the old days!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!"

Poor Namu and Soojin woke up crying. Namjoon popped out of the door, clearly struggling to hold the four months old twins.

"What happened!?? It's like a confetti..."
"Joonie! Jimin and Yoongi just got engaged!!!!"

(a/n: Joonie sounds like a combination of Jimin and Yoongi(e) lolol💀)

"Really???"
"-Yes!!
- Yes!!"

I think no one knows how excited Yoongi actually is. And hearing him squeal like that kind of scared them a bit.

The three stared at Yoongi with a confusing look. And knowing pretty well that the alpha isn't good at being the centre of attention, he blushed and looked at his shoes instead.

They all laughed. The twins also sensed it was all okay, so they stopped crying

The four, with Namu and Soojin, went inside the small apartment of Jimin. They were all excited and anxious about the news and Jimin was even shaking a bit.

Hoseok's light beamed through the ceiling as he came over congratulating the two, so did Taehyung and Jungkook.

It was a pile of good news over one another. Namu and Soojin were already four months, the same as Gguk and Tae's foetus, which was four months in Gguk's belly and it was already visible.

"I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to hear about the wedding plannsss!!!" Kook cooed. Taehyung clapped and dramatically wiped a tear away, saying he agrees.

The evening, they all ate dinner there. They ordered take out and had a small function-like thing.
With a little bit of liquor of course.

Yoongi and Jimin couldn't be more happier.

PS: The night was intense...😉