Chapter 50

Hello fertility clinic.

Jimin, though very disgusted, put his failed pregnancy test and ovulation test in his bag.

He felt like there was a lump in his throat and anxiety diarrhea was buliding up.

Yoongi was assisting him, taking a test to see if it was him too.. but he seemed very calm.

At least to Jimin.

"You ready?" Yoongi's voice brought him back to reality.

Jungkook had a day off from his school, when is he gonna graduate? Anyway, he was gonna babysit Taemin.

"Yeah. Let's go.."

Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"It's alright. Don't be too nervous. It's just to make sure.."

Jimin nodded silently.

They drove off to the clinic and waited until it was their turn. Apparently there were more lesbian couples than gays.

This made Jimin feel a little better.

After an hour and half, they could finally see the doctor.

"Hello! Mr and Mrs? Do you prefer being-"
"No no it's all right."
"Mins. I see you have been having trouble conceiving."
"Yes."

The doctor asks some personal stuffs, and then looked at the test samples Jimin had brought.

"Okay... We just need a sample for the alpha's sperm and omega's egg. Mr Min, you're spouse's tests may be more complicated if necessary. And Mrs Min, I want you to come sit there, on that chair.."

Jimin got up anxiously and stared at Yoongi.
Yoongi gave him a thumbs up and smiled at him.

'you can do it!!'

Jimin lightened up and laid down, still very nervous.

Alone time for the touchin-the-private-parts moment.

"Alright that's it. The results will be out in about a week. We'll contact you as soon as possible. And Mrs Min is on the verge of being underweight, so please try to eat more... For the sake of health."

The two left the clinic, not knowing how and what to feel.

Jimin clung on Yoongi's arm, silently walking along.

"Yoongi."
"Yuh?"
"You're walking too fast- I'm gonna die-"

Yoongi slowed his pace to match Jimin's.

Jimin took deep breaths and relaxed a bit.

"Ne nee, Yoongi hyung~ let's go get ice cream!!"

Vanilla, caramel drizzled with rainbow sprinkles. I don't even know if that exists I was just thinking about it lolol.

Jimin carefully licked the ice cream so as not to drop it. Darling, you wouldn't know how many times he has dropped those delicious ice creams.

Yoongi's heart fluttered seeing Jimin so plump and cute at that moment.

He fell in love once more.

It was Jimin's time to enjoy the moment and distract himself from the current situation.
He ran around the pathway, the wind blowing making his hair getting in his face.

He was really smiling for once in a while and Yoongi missed that.

"Oh Yoonie!~ look at this!! It's so cutee~!!"

Jimin pointed at a rather tiny puppy.

Yoongi silently picked it up and handed it to Jimin.

"Here. Hold it. It's even tinier in your hands."

He was right.

"Ommo he's so tiny~~ I think he is the same size as Taeminnie when he was a newborn ~! Oh I missed those days!! Speaking of, shall we go pick him up now?"

The two got in their car again and drove off to Gguk's apartment.

"Kook-ah?"
"HyuUUhhGggg!!!!" Jungkook was a crying mess.

Jimin was immediately concerned.

"I can't even babysit properly!!!"
"What do you mean??! Did something happen to him?"

He pointed at Taemin with purple gouache smeared all over his face, smiling meekly.

"I looked away for a literal second this. Happened!!"

Jimin wheezed and wiped Taemin's face clean.

"Now now, he's your son, you'll get better at it."

Jimin cheered Jungkook up as if nothing was wrong with him and he had his life perfectly together.
But...he seemed genuinely happy. His maternity instincts were entering the chat, and he looked like he was enjoying it.

Let him be happy. At least for a week.
.
.
.
"Today's the day. The exact day after the visit." Jimin stated firmly. Excited yet nervous about the doctor calling.

Yoongi looked up from his phone and gestured the other to sit down on his lap. Jimin blushed but still did it.

The two ended up watching cat videos.

It was relaxing seeing cats purr, much like what the alpha was doing.
But Jimin couldn't even calm down properly.

"Ugh, when is the clinic gonna call!?" Jimin shouted.
"Babe, chill... They'll call soon.. you'll wake Taemin up."
"Bu-but it-"

The telephone rang.

Jimin jumped out and rushed to it.

"Min's recidency~ oh y/n! What da facq!! Call me on my cell phone goddammit!! Oh my- don't cry I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry.. but just call me on my cell phone we are expecting something more importanter. I know it isn't a word. Ju- just hang up. Okay. Bye~"

He slammed the handset down to the booth.

"Stupid y/n." He softly whined.

Yoongi could only watch and chuckle at his scary but cute behaviour. Chihuahua indeed.

"What did she say?"
"Jin has prepared some warm tea and cookies for all of us. I love free food~"

They left for their neighbour's free lunch.
.
.
.
"So you're saying that the egg come first?"
"Absolutely. No species would develop out of the blue without a gamete and chromosomes. The egg and sperms contain chromosomes."
"Well? What provides the sperm? Won't that thing need the egg which was the base?"

Jimin and Namjoon were arguing about which came first- the chicken or the egg. Taehyung and Jungkook were spectators; Yoongi, Y/n and Hobi were talking decently and Jin was losing his mind.

"Guys stob- it's annoying hearing it. I'm getting sick." Jin scolded them.

It made them all laugh.

"I hear ringing." Hoseok blurted out.
"Have you been taking your medication regularly?"
"Yah of course!"

The rest stayed quiet.

"Oh it's our telephone~! That shit is loud~~" Jimin cooed and left the apartment.

They were all waiting for Jimin to return, meanwhile having small talks with each other.

Yoongi felt it was too long for a 'quick' call, so he got up and decided to check on him.

He opened their apartment door and found Jimin, sitting on the floor, traumatized. He was holding the handset even thought it was hung up.

"Minie!??"

Jimin looked up to Yoongi, his tears finally making its was out of his eyes and down his face. But he didn't have a crying face, it just looked... Dead.

"I'm infertile. It's me."